Bahra University Shimla Admission 2021 will commence soon. It is situated in the scenic hills of Shimla, stands apart among the universities in North India with its industry-related curriculum and outstanding placement records. Located on a sprawling 25 acres of serene hills of Shimla, Bahra University boasts of world-class teaching methods and qualified faculty. Bahra University offers various courses in Undergraduate and Postgraduate degrees in the field of Engineering, Management, and Commerce. According to the dean-Bahra University, the institute is all geared up to deliver the best to the society.
Bahra University thrives on integrating learning, teaching, and research in a unified framework. It emphasizes on various areas like Communication Skills, Domain Skills, and Personality Development so as to improve the leadership qualities in the Individual.
Bahra University Shimla Admission 2021 Status
|Admission Notification||Yet to announce|
Bahra University Shimla Admission 2021 Courses and Eligibility Criteria
Bahra University offers various courses in Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs in Engineering. Details about the course and fee details can be seen below.
B.Tech. (4 years)
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Bahra University Shimla,Solan Himachal Pradesh Rayat Bahra Venture
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
M.Tech. (2 Years)
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Structural Engineering and Management
- Mechanical Engineering and Manufacturing Engineering
- Electronics and Communications Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech and M.Tech Programs
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board/institution. He/She should have taken Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics along with English as compulsory courses and one of the Biology or Computer Science. Candidates will have to score a minimum aggregate of 45% in the qualifying examination. Reserved category students will have to score 40%. Admission depends on the performance in the JEE Main score.
- For Admission in M.Tech, candidates will have to qualify B.Tech or AMIE with a 50% aggregate score. GATE/ HPTU ranks will help a student to get admission in this college.
Other Courses Offered by Bahra University
- B.Pharma(Lateral Entry)
- MBA(Mrktg | HR | Finance | executive | IT)
- M.Sc (Physics | Chemistry | Maths | Bio-Chemistry)
- B.Sc (Physics(Hons) | Chemistry(Hons) | Maths(Hons) )
- BA-LLB(5 Years Integrated)
- Ph.D(Pharmacy | LAW)
How to Apply for Bahra University Shimla Admission 2021?
Candidates who want to take admission in Bahra University in Engineering will have to qualify for JEE Main 2021. Applicants need to download the Application form from Bahra University’s official website. Candidates will have to fill I on the relevant details carefully. After filling up the form, candidates will get a Demand Draft worth Rs. 1000 in the favor of “BAHRA UNIVERSITY” payable at Shimla, Himachal Pradesh. Candidates should write their name and mobile number on the back of Demand Draft.
Candidates can send the form only after filling it properly. And also along with the necessary documents in the application form. And then send the demand draft to the specific address. Rejection will happen for the incomplete form. Once the application deadline passes, the selection of the candidates will entirely depend on their performance in JEE Main and will get the counselling call accordingly. After the selection, the student has to make payment for the admission fees.
Bahra University Shimla Admission 2021 Highlights
Bahra University Shimla Admission 2021 Mission and Vision
Bahra University aims at creating knowledge and provide quality learning to the students so as to generate competent professionals, who can be challenged anywhere in the world. It aims at doing so by conducting multi-disciplinary research and inter-disciplinary approach, combined with societal responsiveness and strategic partnership with industry.
Within a vibrant and ever-challenging and supportive learning environment, Bahra University finds, disseminates and applies knowledge through learning, research and creative activity, community involvement and partnerships. The Bahra University thrives to groom students for the daily challenges by improving their intrinsic capabilities, provide them with a skilled learning for the job market, which would contribute to the development of knowledge in the broader perspective. Bahra University aims at becoming a channel for giving a global voice to innovation, taking a lead role in placing India on the global scenario.
Recognition and Accreditations
- Bahra University is equivalent to the State Private University by State Legislature of Himachal Pradesh.
- University is approved by the University Grant Commission, in section 22 of the UGC Act.
- It is also one of the members in Governing Council of Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- It is having approval Himachal Pradesh Private Educational Institutions Regulatory Commission for the conduction of various courses.
- Bahra Law School is having approval by Bar Council of India (BCI).
- It has Tie ups with various international universities, such as California State University, Clemson University and Thunderbird School.
- This University has been ranked 16 in North Indian University according to various websites.
- Various Seminars and International Conferences occur every year. Some of the notable one’s are Seminar on Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery.