The Tripura JEE allows candidates to get admissions into professional courses like Engineering, Technological, Veterinary, Agriculture, Fisheries etc. And, Every candidate who wishes to apply for the TJEE 2019 examination must check TJEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria laid down by the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination. A candidate must fulfil all the below-mentioned eligibility criteria to appear for the Entrance test.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
Interested candidates can check the details in the section below.
TJEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check for the Eligibility criteria of TJEE 2019 before filling the Application form. The list of TJEE Eligibility Norms are given below:
The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidates must either pass/appeared/due to appear for 12 or equivalent exam from TBSE/CBSE board.
The candidate should be a permanent Resident of Tripura Or the parents of the candidates must be residing in the state for last 10 years.
Ward of All India Services Officers born in Manipur-Tripura cadre. And the ward of State Government employees posted outside Tripura.
The ward of an Officer on deputation to the Government of Tripura/ Central government. The officer should be working in Tripura for 3 years consecutively.
In the case of Ward of Ex-Serviceman, either the candidate/parents must have lived in the state for the last 5 years.
Children of serving Defence personnel (Army / Navy / Air Force) native of Tripura residing there continuously for not less than 5 years.
A candidate who has been allotted a seat through JEE Main previously is eligible to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination this year only if he/she has surrendered the allotted seat in written to the concerned Authorities within the given time.
Also, the reservation of seats for SC/ST/PH and wards of Ex-Servicemen is applicable as per government rules.
Stay informed about the latest information about TJEE 2019 also known as Tripura Joint Entrance Examination.