TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form last date is 28 April 2019. JNTU is the conducting body for this exam which is also known as Telangana Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Exam. Candidates who qualify this exam can obtain admission into courses offered under this University in the field of Engineering and Agriculture. JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University) conducts this exam on the behalf of Telangana State Council for Higher Education. Candidates can go through this article for all the information regarding TS EAMCET 2019. Keep in mind that many colleges and Institutes consider the TS EAMCET score for providing admission to students.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) announced that TS EAMCET 2019 will be held on 03 – 06 May 2019 (for Engineering) and 08 – 09 May 2019 (for Agriculture Stream) and conducted by State Government only.
TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form
Every candidate should first and foremost check the Eligibility criteria before applying for an exam. The details entered in the application form must be checked before submitting the application form to avoid any problems in registering for the exam. The application form for TS EAMCET 2019 is available from 06 March 2019 and the last date to apply online form is 28 April 2019.
There is a registration fee to apply this application form that is 500/- for General category and 250/- for SC/ST category. Candidates must remember the last dates for applying through application form so as to avoid any late fee. Furthermore, candidates need to do the payment of the application fee before filling the application form.
TS EAMCET 2019 Exam Dates:
Some important dates of TS EAMCET that can be summarised in a timetable as in:
|Availability of application forms for EAMCET||06 March 2019|
|Last date to apply EAMCET 2019 application form||05 April 2019|
|Last Date for Submitting the Application Form (With 500/- Rs. fine)||11 April 2019|
|Final Date for Submitting Application Form (With 1000/- Rs. fine)||17 April 2019|
|Last Date for Submitting Application Form (with 5000/- Rs. fine)||24 April 2019|
|Last Date for Submitting Application Form (with 10000/- Rs. fine)||28 April 2019|
How To Apply For TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form?
- Firstly, go to the official website link of TS EAMCET 2019.
- Secondly, click on ‘Apply Online’.
- Before filling out the form you need to pay the fee and note the “Transaction ID”.
- Also, now fill the application form and the details required.
- Fill the form very carefully and upload the documents asked such as student’s scanned photo and signature.
- Finally, submit the application by clicking on the ‘Confirm’ button and take a print of the form for future reference.
Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Test Application Form:
After paying the registration fee, the candidate must:
- Keep the receipt of the payment made (whether online or offline) and also the registration number.
- For accessing the online TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form, the payment information will be required. And it will be available when the candidate has paid the registration fee.
- After entering the payment details, the candidate can access the online application form which is having the following details:
- Stream applied (Engineering, A&M or Both).
- And Qualifying exam and its related information including type, year of appearing, medium of language in qualifying exam.
- Photo and signature (must be of specified size and dimension)
- Also, Candidate details (including name, father’s name, date of birth, birth state and district, Aadhaar card/ enrolment number.
- Category (caste certificate must be presented before the examination if the candidate belongs to the category other than general.
- Local area status (belonging to a certain university).
- Regional Centre (to appear for the test).
- Non-minority or minority.
- The annual income of the parents.
- SSC or equivalent information.
- Address for correspondence.
Some Important information at a glance
|Name of Exam||Telangana state Engineering Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test.|
|Conducting Body||JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY (on behalf of TSCHE)|
|Commonly Known as||TS EAMCET|
|TS EAMCET Application Form 2019||06 March 2019 (Announced)|
|Date of Exam||03 – 09 May 2019(Announced)|
|Level of Exam||State level|
For all the updates on TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form, stay tuned to Entrancezone.
ts eamcet 2019 application date, ts eamcet 2019 notification, ts eamcet 2019 date, ap eamcet 2019, will eamcet be conducted in 2019 in ts, ts eamcet 2019 application form date, ts eamcet 2019 weightage.