Candidates can see the details regarding UPESEAT 2019 Result in this article. UPESEAT will be conducted on 13 – 19 May 2019. The result is expected to be declared in the first week of June 2019. Candidates can see their result by logging in to the official website of UPES University. Candidates will have to submit Application no. and registered mobile no.
Candidates can see more details regarding UPESEAT 2019 Result in the article below.
UPESEAT 2019 Result Key Points
- The result for UPESEAT 2019 will be released tentatively in May 2019.
- The UPESEAT Result will be published by the University will consist of candidates score and ranks obtained in the Engineering Aptitude Examination.
- UPESEAT 2019 Merit List will be prepared according to the marks scored by a candidate in the Entrance Examination.
- Any discrepancy during verification of the documents might result in the rejection of the candidate even if he/she had performed well.
- Candidates who wish to challenge the result or have any doubt can do so before a specified date. Such candidates will have to fill an application form and submit it along with the required fee.
- Students who are selected in the Merit List will be notified via email. Merit list will be published on the UPES official website.
How To Check Result?
- Click on the UPESEAT 2019 Result link.
- Enter Application no. and Registered mobile no.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and print a copy of the result for future use.
To check your result on the Official website click here.
UPESEAT 2019 Counselling:
Candidates who have been selected in the merit list will be called for counselling. Admission of any candidate will be based on the performance in UPESEAT 2019 and Interviews during counselling. Candidates are advised to prepare all their documents for the counselling as per the requirements. Admission procedure will begin only after the successful verification of documents.
- UPESEAT 2019 Counselling will commence tentatively from 19 June 2019. Candidates will have to appear at a designated centre and verify their documents.
- 80% of the seat will be reserved for UPESEAT test takers and rest 20% seat will be allotted according to the board based merit and JEE Mains based merit.
For any future updates, Candidates can stay tuned to EntranceZone.
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020