UPESEAT 2020 Syllabus will help the candidates to know the topics from where the questions of UPESEAT can be asked. The University Of Petroleum & Energy Studies has made it clear that UPESEAT 2020 syllabus will be strongly based on the JEE Main syllabus, and the candidates need to prepare accordingly. NCERT Books are also the important source of preparation. UPESEAT 2020 exam is scheduled in the month of May 2020. Candidates are advised to go through this article for details about Syllabus regarding UPESEAT 2020 is given below:
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
UPESEAT 2020 Syllabus Details
Apply for Top & Best Colleges Here. Apply Here
Important Exam Update
|Chap1- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
Chap2- States of Matter
Chap3- Atomic Structure
Chap4- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
Chap5- Chemical Thermodynamics
Chap8- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
Chap9- Chemical Kinetics
Chap10- Surface Chemistry
Chap11- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
Chap12- General Principles and Process of Isolation of Metals
Chap14- S- Block Elements
Chap15- P- Block Elements
Chap16- F-Block Elements
Chap17- D and F-Block Elements
Chap18- Environmental Chemistry
Chap19- Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
Chap20- Some Basic Principle of Organic Compounds
Chap22- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
Chap23- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
Chap25- Chemistry in Everyday Life
Chap26- Principles related to practical chemistry
How to Download The UPESEAT 2020 Syllabus PDF?
Here, Candidate can easily find the Procedure to download the Syllabus for UPESAT 2020 above and official prescribed syllabus at UPES, Dehradun Website.
- Initially, the candidate has to visit the official site of UPESEAT 2020.
- Go into the section of Entrance Examination, Admission etc and scroll for the syllabus.
- After that click on the syllabus PDF if they have and the file will automatically be downloaded on your device.
- Follow this procedure for website having syllabus PDF, else stay updated With entrancezone.com
UPESEAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- Time duration of the examination: 3 Hours
- Type of Question: Multiple Choice Questions
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, the candidates shall be awarded 1 mark, while no mark will be deducted for any wrong answer.
- Syllabus: The syllabus would be same as that of JEE mains. Candidates are advised to prepare for the constituent subjects Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language Comprehension, Current Affairs Awareness thoroughly for the exam.
The candidates should read thoroughly from the NCERT Books. Last year question papers can be seen for more details. All the modifications regarding UPES Syllabus for B.Tech. 2020 will be frequently updated on EntranceZone.