UPSEE 2019 Counselling Second round seat allotment has been released on 15 July 2019. UPSEE 2019 Counselling will take place after the announcement of UPSEE Results in June 2019. The counselling process has been started after the results are available on the official website and the exam conducting body has prepared the merit list. Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination Counselling as well as UPTU Exam Counselling. This University was formerly popular as Uttar Pradesh Technical University.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
Latest Update: UPSEE 2019 Counselling Second round seat allotment has been released on 15 July 2019. Click here> Seat Allotment Result.
The results of UPSEE-2019 has been announced on 03 June 2019.
UPSEE 2019 Counselling
The candidates who will score marks more than the cutoff list, will be eligible to get the call for the Counselling process that will take place from 26 June 2019. Firstly, the candidates will get the call for UPSEE Document verification at the counselling centres based on their ranks in UPSEE 2019.
This rank will be a General rank and will not consider any category. However, the Reserved Category students will get the advantage at the time of allotment of seats (only when they submit proper category reservation certificate). The detailed information will be published through Newspapers and websites: https://aktu.ac.in or http://www.upsee.nic.in in the month of May 2019.
UPSEE 2019 Counselling process will occur in various rounds:
- 1 and 2 Round – this round is conducted for all the qualifiers of the exam, who are belonging to any stream, they can participate in the counselling process.
- 3 Round – Only the candidates who belong to SC category and of any stream can participate in this round.
- 4 Round – this round is for the candidates who have not Participated in the before conducted rounds namely 1,2 and 3.
- 5 Round – This round will only take place if there are vacant seats available and the candidates are eligible for admission.
Counselling Schedule Of UPSEE 2019
|1st Round Counselling|
|Registration, Payment of Registration Fee Uploading of Document||26 June – 02 July 2019|
|Document Verification||27 June – 03 July 2019|
|Choice locking||29 June – 04 July 2019|
|Seat Allotment Result||04 July 2019|
|Online Willingness (Freeze/Float)||04 – 07 July 2019|
|Seat confirmation||04 – 07 July 2019|
|Physical Reporting of Freeze Seat Candidates at PI||05 – 29 July 2019|
|2nd Round Counselling|
|Registration, payment of Registration Fee Uploading of Document||08 – 12 July 2019|
|Document Verification||08 – 13 July 2019|
|Choice Filling||08 – 14 July 2019|
|Seat Allotment Result||15 July 2019|
|Online Willingness (Freeze/Float)||15 – 19 July 2019|
|Seat confirmation||15 – 19 July 2019|
|Online Withdrawal||15 – 20 July 2019|
|Physical Reporting of Freeze Seat Candidates at PI||16 – 29 July 2019|
|Registration, payment of Registration Fee Uploading of Document||20 – 21 July 2019|
|Document Verification||21 – 22 July 2019|
|Choice Filling||21 – 23 July 2019|
|Seat Allotment Result||23 July 2019|
|Online Willingness (Freeze/Float)||23 – 25 July 2019|
|Seat confirmation||23 – 27 July 2019|
|Online Withdrawal||23 – 26 July 2019|
|Physical reporting||26 – 29 July 2019|
|Seat Allotment||26 July 2019|
|Payment of Seat Confirmation||26 – 27 July 2019|
|Physical Reporting of Freeze Seat Candidates at PI||27 – 29 July 2019|
|Internal Sliding in Govt Colleges||30 July 2019|
|Seat vacancy for spot round||31 July 2019|
|Registration for Spot Round 1||01 – 05 August 2019|
|Spot Counseling 1||08 August 2019|
|Registration for Spot Round 2||10 – 12 August 2019|
|Spot Counseling 2||14 August 2019|
The given steps are to be followed in order to save a seat in the counselling for UPTU 2019. These steps need to be followed in the same order as given below. If a candidate is unable to save a seat for the counselling session, his/her candidature is considered cancelled.
UPTU Admission: Uttar Pradesh Entrance Exam Counselling
- Registration: The eligible and qualified candidates will have to register for the counselling process by submitting counselling Board name, application number, password and security keyword. Also, the applicants must pay a Registration fee that is Rs. 20000 for general and OBC category and Rs. 12000 for SC/ST.
- Choice filling: now the candidates have o login to submit their choice for the course as well as college.
- Document Verification: after the successful registration in the choice filling, candidates are required to report to any of the document verification Centre’s to get the documents scrutinised by the authorities.
- Seat allocation: once these formalities are done and all the students are registered for counselling process, then a result for UPSEE 2019 seat allotment will be declared giving the candidates the choice to take or opt out of the given seat.
- Confirmation of seat: the candidate who gets a seat in the counselling process, they can either freeze (confirm), float (leaving choice) or withdraw their given seats.
- Reporting at the Institute: In the last step the candidates must have to download the allotment letter and report to the allotted institute along with required documents to finalise the admission process.
- Check official website http://upsee.nic.in/
“Stay informed about EntranceZone Latest updates and feature articles regarding UPSEE 2019 Counselling”