Vel Tech Technical University Engineering Entrance Exam (VTUEEE) 2020 Application Form for Phase-2 can be submitted until 31 May 2020. It is a University level exam that is conducted for admission in engineering courses in the VIT University. The candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria can apply for VTU Engineering Entrance Examination(VTUEEE). The exam will be conducted in two phases i.e phase 1 and Phase 2.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Phase1 will be conducted in offline mode(pen and paper mode). Phase 2 will be conducted in offline as well as online mode(CBT mode). Candidates can get the offline form from the Regional Offices of Vel Tech. Candidates can read the whole article for complete details regarding the VTUEEE 2020 application form.
VTUEEE 2020 Application Form has been started from 08 October 2019. Click here>> Application Form.
VTUEEE 2020 Application Dates
The VTUEEE 2020 important dates are mentioned below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about VTUEEE 2020 Application Form: Phase 1 & 2, Vel Tech University
VTUEEE 2020 Application form Phase 1 and 2
The details regarding the VTUEEE 2020 Application form are mentioned below:
- The application form has been released on 08 October 2019.
- Candidates can fill the form through online mode.
- The last date to fill the form for Phase 1 was 10 January 2020.
- The last date of filling the form for Phase 2 is 31 May 2020.
- The candidate may fill the form carefully as no correction window is available.
Application Fee for VTUEEE 2020
The steps to pay the VEL Tech. Application fees are given here.
- The Applicants have to submit the application fee of Rs. 950/-.
- Candidate can pa the fee through Online mode or Offline mode.
- In the case of online payment, fees can be paid either by Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card or Paytm Wallet.
- In the case of offline payment, fees can be paid through Demand Draft (DD).
How to Apply for VTUEEE 2020 Application Form Phase 1 & 2?
Candidate can follow the below-mentioned steps for filling the VTUEE online application form.
- First of all, the candidates have to register at VTU official site.
- And, they have to enter personal details such as Name, DOB, Email ID and Mobile No. for further communication.
- As a result, candidates will be provided with a Login Id and password to fill the application form.
- Firstly, the candidate must log in to their account.
- Further, the registered candidates have to fill the details which include Personal Details, Correspondence address, Academic qualification details, Class 10th and 12th marks etc.
- Also, the candidates should fill the details carefully to avoid any errors.
Uploading of Photograph and Signature:
- After filling the required details the candidate needs to upload his/her recent passport size photo and a signature in the prescribed dimension and format.
Application Fee Submission:
- Candidate can pay the fee via Net-banking, Debit/credit card or a new Paytm wallet method.
- Also, Candidates can pay through DEMAND DRAFT (DD) which should be in Favour of Vel Tech Dr.RR & Dr.SR Technical University (cross-check it on VTU official site).
VTUEEE 2020 Application Form “Offline Mode”
Candidates can obtain VTUEEE 2020 Application Form, Information Brochure, and Prospectus through the following method:
- Candidate can send in a Demand draft for Rs. 950/- drawn in favour of “Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology” payable at Chennai, to The Director – UG Admission along with a requisition letter containing the full address of the applicant.
- Candidate can obtain the VTUEEE 2020 Application Forms from the Regional Offices of Vel Tech with a cash payment of Rs. 950/-.
- By handing over a DD for Rs. 950 /- in person at Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology, Avadi, Chennai. Please send in the filled Application form only to the Institution Address:
- The Director – UG Admission
Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology
No.42, Avadi-Vel Tech Road,
Avadi, Chennai – 600 062, Tamil Nadu, India.
Toll-Free Number: 1800 3070 6949
Email: [email protected]
- The Director – UG Admission
VTUEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The details regarding the VTUEEE 2020 Eligibility criteria are given below:
- Qualifying Examination: The candidates must have passed or appeared by any of the boards listed below.
- Class 12 by the state board or from the CBSE.
- The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE, New Delhi)
- National Institute of open schooling
- High School Certificate Examination of the University of Cambridge or equivalent.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University.
- Age Limit and Relaxation
- Candidates who are less than 25 years of age as on 1st July of the year are eligible for admission.
- For SC/ST and physically challenged candidates, 5 years relaxation is given by the authority.
Stay tuned to Entrancezone for further updates about Veltech Dr RR & Dr SR University.
b tech colleges application form, be apply online, vtueee 2020 admit card, vtueee january 2019 syllabus, vel tech university brochure, vtueee january 2019 physics syllabus, vel tech engineering college courses, vtueee login.