West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board announced that WBJEE 2019 Application Form will be available from 19 December 2018. The applicants can do the changes too until the last week of January 2018. And the last date for downloading confirmation page is 24 January 2019. The candidate must also check if he or she is eligible to appear for the exam or not before applying. The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board was developed in the year 1962 with the aim of carrying out examinations for entrance into the undergraduate programs offered in the state. WBJEE 2019 is one such examination which is being conducted in the month of April/May 2019 for admission into the private and government colleges of West Bengal. Keep in mind that candidates have to apply online for this exam.
Read the article below for all the information regarding WBJEE 2019 Application Form.
How to fill the Online WBJEE 2019 Application Form
Following are the steps to fill the WBJEE 2019 Application Form online.
- The form will be available online on the official website of the board.
- Select the link named “Fill application form” following which you will get the redirection to the form
- The member needs to register himself first before filling the form. However, if the registration is already complete, then, the candidate just needs to log in after entering the necessary credentials and submit the form
- After the application finishes and all the mandatory information is complete, the candidate will get a unique application number for future reference
- Some of the generally required information for the application form includes the candidate’s as well parent’s gender, date of birth, category, address, academic details, exam centre, permanent residence and a number of other details as well.
- The applicants can then submit the application form along with the fees in the online mode via net banking and debit card or the offline mode via Callan.
- After the fees procedure is complete, the confirmation page will be ready to generate and print after which the form submission process will complete
- Finally, the wbjee form fill up 2019’s status will be available on the official website wbjeeb.nic.in in some time.
West Bengal JEE Application Fees
There are different fees for different categories of students as mentioned below-
|E||Mathematics, Physics+Chemistry||Engineering, Architecture courses, Pharmacy course at Jadavpur University|
|M||Biology, Physics+Chemistry||Medical+Dental programs|
|C||Mathematics, Biology, Physics+Chemistry||Medical, Engineering as well as some other courses|
The fees that the above-given categories need to submit includes
- E : Rs 500 + bank charges
- M: Rs 500 + bank charges
- C : Rs 600 + bank charges
The above-given instructions should be followed by the candidate to ensure that he appears for the WBJEE examination.
WBJEE 2019 Form Date
|Availability of information bulletin||18 November 2018|
|Online registration starts from||19 December 2018|
|Last date to fill application form & fee payment||19 January 2019|
Guidelines to fill the application form
1. Read all the instruction prior to filling the form.
2. Fill the form in neat and clean writing.
3. Stay up to date with the college updates.
4. Contact the person-in-charge in case of any confusion.
“Stay tuned with EntranceZone.Com to keep getting updates regarding WBJEE Online Application Form 2018.”