West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board announced that WBJEE 2019 Application Form will be available from 26 December 2018. The applicants can do the changes in an Application form from 23- 25 January 2019. And the last date for downloading confirmation page is 22 January 2019. The candidate must also check if he or she is eligible to appear for the exam or not before applying. The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board was developed in the year 1962 with the aim of carrying out examinations for entrance into the undergraduate programs offered in the state. WBJEE 2019 will be conducted on 19 May 2019 for admission into the Private and Government colleges of West Bengal. Candidates have to apply online for this exam.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
Read the article below for all the information regarding WBJEE 2019 Application Form.
WBJEE 2019 Important Dates
|Starting of online application form||26 December 2018|
|Last date to fill form, pay application fee and download confirmation page||22 January 2019|
|Correction window and downloading revised confirmation page||23 – 25 January 2019|
|Download of admit card||07 May 2019|
|Date of examination||19 May 2019|
|Publication of result||25 June 2019|
|Starting of counselling||Last week of June 2019|
How to fill the Online WBJEE 2019 Application Form
Following are the steps to fill the WBJEE 2019 Application Form online.
- The form will be available online on the official website of the Board.
- Select the link named “Fill application form” following which you will get the redirection to the form.
- The candidate needs to register first before filling the form. However, if the registration is already complete, the candidate just needs to log in after entering the necessary credentials and submit the form.
- After all the mandatory information is complete, the candidate will get a unique application number for future reference.
- Some of the generally required information for the application form includes the candidate’s as well parent’s Gender, Date Of Birth, Category, Address, Academic details, Exam centre, Permanent residence and a Number of other details as well.
- The applicants can then submit the application form along with the fee via net banking and debit card or the offline mode via Challan.
- After the fee procedure is complete, the confirmation page will be ready to generate and print after which the form submission process will complete
- The WBJEE form fill up 2019 status will be available on the official website wbjeeb.nic.in
West Bengal JEE Application Fee
There are different fees for different categories of students as mentioned below-
|E||Mathematics, Physics+Chemistry||Engineering, Architecture courses, Pharmacy course at Jadavpur University|
|M||Biology, Physics+Chemistry||Medical+Dental programs|
|C||Mathematics, Biology, Physics+Chemistry||Medical, Engineering as well as some other courses|
The above-given categories need to submit Fee includes
- E : Rs 500/- + bank charges
- M: Rs 500/- + bank charges
- C : Rs 600/- + bank charges
Guidelines to fill the application form
1. Read all the instruction prior to fill the form.
2. Stay up to date with the college updates.
3. Contact the person-in-charge in case of any confusion.
“Stay tuned with EntranceZone.Com to keep getting updates regarding WBJEE Online Application Form 2018.”