WBJEE 2019 correction window is closed now, the last date was 25 January 2019. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination is a State level qualifying Examination conducted annually by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB). The Common Entrance Examination for admission to UG Courses in Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy and Architecture courses in various Institutes of the State for the Academic session of 2019 West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) will be held on 26 May 2019 (Sunday). The Application form process started from 26 December 2018 and the last date for submission of the application form was 22 January 2019. The applicants who are aspiring to get admission into Undergraduate courses in Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, and Architecture courses of West Bengal Government-Affiliated Colleges, Universities, and Self Financed Institutes should prepare accordingly. Also, the applicants can Remove Image Discrepancy In Photograph and Signature in the online application form. Aspirants can check all the details about the test such as Important Dates, eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam pattern and other significant details on this page.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main April Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- SRM Univ. B.Tech Admission Open Apply Now
- UPES Admission 2019 Batch is Now Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- KIIT Bhubaneswar Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Banasthali University (Women Only) Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
Latest Update: WBJEE 2019 Admit Card will be available to download from 07 May 2019.
WBJEE 2019 Highlights
- WBJEE Online Application was released on 26 December 2018.
- Conducting Body: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board.
- Examination Level: State Level.
- Mode of Examination: Offline (OMR Based ).
- Online Registration Date: December 2018
- Application Fee: Rs.500/- + bank charges.
- Mode of Application Form: Online.
- Date Of Examination: 26 May 2019 (Revised Date)
- Age: Minimum 17 as on 31-12-2019
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board Official Notification
- The WBJEE Notification was released by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board on 20 November 2018. The application form was available from 26 December 2018 till 22 January 2019.
- Candidates must fill the form through Online mode, No other mode will be available to fill the Application form.
- Candidates are required to appear for two papers of WBJEE 2019 i.e, Paper 1 Mathematics & Paper 2 Physics and Chemistry (combined).
WBJEE 2019 Important Dates
|Availability of online application form||26 December 2018|
|Last date to fill form, pay application fee and download confirmation page||22 January 2019|
|Correction window and downloading revised confirmation page||23 – 25 January 2019|
|Download of admit card||14 May 2019(Tentative)|
|Date of examination
Apply for Top & Best Colleges Here. Apply Here
Paper-2 (Physics & Chemistry)
|26 May 2019 (Revised Date)
11:00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.
2:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M.
|Declaration of result||02 July 2019|
|Starting of counselling||Last week of July 2019 (tentative)|
West Bengal JEE Application Form 2019
- Firstly, the application form is available online, there will be NO physical counters for the sale of forms.
- Also, applicants started online form filling from 26 December 2018. The last date of Application form submission was 22 January 2019.
- However, candidates can apply online through the official website of WBJEE. Link for the same will be provided on this page too.
- And, all the applicants need to be very careful while filling the form.
- In case of an error, the form was to be corrected using the correction window from 23-25 January 2019.
- It is advised that they should fill the form with utmost care beforehand.
How to download & Submit the WBJEE Application Form Online?
There are four main steps for application form submission:
a) Firstly, fill the personal details.
b) Secondly, next step is to Upload Necessary documents especially scanned signature and photograph within specific dimensions.
c) After uploading images move next to make Application fee payment.
d) Then click on to ‘Generate the Confirmation Page’.
- After filling all the personal details and submitting the same, an application number will be assigned for further use. In this part of the form, a candidate is also prompted to choose a password and security question answer pair.
- Also, the security question answer pair is essential to retrieve the password later if he/she has forgotten it. Therefore the applicants must feed it somewhere.
- Moreover, the application number and password will be required to login in future. Further, the required documents must be uploaded accurately and it should be authenticated as well. And then only fee submission can be done.
The fee can be submitted in two ways:
a)Through e-challan (offline).
b)Through the Debit/Credit card (online).
The fee for Engineering courses is Rs.500/- + bank service charges. Then, after the successful fee submission, a candidate will be able to download the Confirmation page.
How to do correction in online WBJEE 2019 Application Form?
If candidates want to change any information other than Name, Father’s name, Mother’s name and Date of birth given at the time of online Registration, they can do the correction within the stipulated duration. The Window for correction by candidates was open from 23-25 January 2019.
- The candidate can not correct any primary registration Data like Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name, gender and Date of birth filled at the time of registration.
- Whereas the candidates are allowed to correct any other information in the application form. Then a candidate could have done so during the period of correction window dates using the edit mode. i.e 23-25 January 2019.
- Also, the WBJEE Board will not entertain any request for any revision/correction under any circumstances beyond the correction window period.
- Also, the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board will not make any correction on behalf of any candidate.
- Finally, the candidates can download confirmation page, admit card, rank card etc. with the help of personal detail filled by the candidates.
West Bengal JEE Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Applicant must be a Domicile of West Bengal (For Medical/Dental course)
- Candidate’s age must be 17 years as on 31 December 2019.
- Age limit for Mining Engineering fellows is 17 to 25 years.
The academic eligibility condition varies for different Universities and Institutes:
a) For Calcutta University (other than Dept of Jute & Fibre Technology) General applicant must have passed 10+2 examination in one sitting with 60% marks (55% for reserved category) and a minimum of 30% in English (all categories).
b) In Jadavpur University a candidate must have cleared class 12 with 60% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD) in PCM together and with 60% marks in Maths (45% for SC/ST/PWD) and a minimum of 30% marks in English for all the students.
c) For other Engineering Institutes and Dept. of Jute & Fibre Technology, Calcutta University 45% marks (General category), 40% marks (reserved categories) in all the subjects in 12 board exam with 30% marks in English.
Note: The list of the Recognised Board is published by West Bengal JEE Board, please find the list here.
WBJEE 2019 Exam Schedule
11:00 AM to 1.00 PM
Paper-II (Physics & Chemistry)
|2:00 PM to 4:00 PM|
WBJEE 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus will include various subjects such as Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and objective type questions will be asked from the above-mentioned subjects. The detailed syllabus for all the three subjects is listed in the information brochure. Furthermore, The WBJEE Syllabus 2019 PDF will be linked here for downloading.
|Subject wise syllabus|
WBJEE 2019 Exam Pattern
- Firstly, the WBJEE provides the paper pattern for the exam that will help all the candidates to understand the exam in a better manner and all the students are advised to follow it.
- Also, the paper will be of objective type and a student will get OMR sheet and required to mark their answer using a blue or black ball pen.
- Negative marking is applicable and for the wrong answer, ¼ and ½ mark will be deducted from total score for questions of 1st category and 2nd category respectively.
- Moreover choosing more than one option as an answer will also lead to ¼ mark deduction.
The Exam is categorized in the following manner
|No. of questions||115||40||40||75|
West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam (WBJEE) Exam Centres
WBJEE 2019 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
Candidates can download the admit card online from 14 May 2019 onward. The appearing candidates can download it by entering their Application number and password. The WBJEE Admit Card download link is available here and also on the official website www.wbjeeb.nic.in07
How to Download the WBJEE 2019 Hall Ticket?
The Hall Ticket will be available for download at the official website of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board. As per the WBJEEB Notification and dates, the WBJEE Hall Ticket will be available from 14 May 2019.
Given below are the steps to download the Admit card:
- Visit the official website of WBJEE.
- Click on the link ‘ Download WBJEE 2019 Admit card’.
- A Login portal will appear.
- Enter your Application number and Password.
- Click on ‘Submit’. The WBJEE 2019 Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details and download it.
The steps to download the WBJEE Admit Card 2019 are also given here.
- The answer key for WBJEE 2019 will be uploaded by different coaching institutes.
- We will update this as soon as the answer key is available.
- Candidates can also challenge Answer key if, not satisfied with the Official answer key.
- Candidates can challenge it through online mode only by paying Rs. 500/-.
- After the evaluation of challenges, the final answer key will be published along with the OMR sheet.
WBJEE 2019 Result
Firstly, the Result of WBJEE 2019 will be declared tentatively on 02 July 2019. Candidates can check the results by logging in the official site. Also, aspirants should keep a printout of the result and present it at the time of counseling if needed. Further, a separate merit list is prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate.
How to check WBJEE 2019 Result?
- Click on the link above, to check WBJEE 2019 result.
- Candidates will have to Login using their Application number, password & security pin.
- After a successful Login, the result will be displayed on the screen.
- At last, take the printout of the result.
Official Link to Check & Download the Result: https://wbjeeb.nic.in/wbjeemapp/result/resultlogin.aspx
WBJEEB 2019 Result Notification
WBJEE Cut off 2019
- WBJEE 2019 cut off will be released online after the publication of result.
- The WBJEE Board will release the Cut Off in the form of opening and closing ranks.
- Candidates clearing WBJEE cut off will be included in the merit list/rank list for admission process.
Types of WBJEE 2019 Cut Off
Mentioned below are the 3 types of WBJEE Cut off:
Eligibility Cutoff: The minimum marks required in the qualifying examination to appear for WBJEE. Applicants who have cleared/ appeared 10+2 with 45% in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and other major subjects. They must obtain at least 30% in English separately.
Qualifying Cutoff: The minimum marks required for passing the Entrance Examination.
Admission Cutoff: Based on WBJEE qualifying marks and Merit as on GMR, admission rounds will be carried out in the participating Institutes. The institutes release Branch-wise and category-wise WBJEE Opening and Closing Ranks.
WBJEE Cut Off marks VS. Rank
The Merit list is prepared considering the marks scored by the candidates in the Entrance Examination. Therefore, Candidates can refer the table below for a rough idea of the marks- ranks ratio for the year 2019.
|WBJEE Marks||WBJEE Rank|
|Marks > 213||Ranks < 10|
|212 to 200||11-50|
|199 to 188||51 — 200|
|187 to 175||201 — 600|
|174 to 163||601 — 1000|
|162 to 150||1001 — 2500|
|149 to 138||2501 — 4000|
|137 to 125||4001 — 6000|
|124 to 100||6001 — 10000|
|99 to 75||10001 — 16000|
|74 to 63||16001 — 25000|
|62 to 50||25001 — 35000|
|< 50||> 35000|
WBJEE 2019 Counselling
- Firstly, the counselling procedure enables candidates to select college and course according to their preference.
- The e-counselling will be conducted by the Board for seat allotment to the candidates after the declaration of the result.
- Candidates whose name will be published in the rank list will be called for the counselling.
- 10% seats will be filled through JEE Main 2019 rank.
- All the Document verification will be done during Counselling and subsequent admission and Registration with the University.
- Further, it is a multi-stage process and the applicants have to complete these stages without any error.
- Also, Online and offline counselling fee are Rs.500/– excluding the bank service charges.
The number of stages involved in the counselling process is as follows:
- Register online so as to take part in counselling, create a password and pay the registration fee.
- Do online choice filling.
- The computer system will lock the choice.
- 3 Rounds of Seat allotment, then confirmation of seats.
- Physical reporting for document verification, have to pay the seat acceptance fee.
- Reporting at the particular institution.
Certificates to be verified during Counselling
|Proforma a1||Residential/Domicile Certificate for candidates residing in the State of West Bengal continuously for at least the last 10 years as on 31 December 2019|
|Proforma b||Residential/Domicile Certificate for candidates not residing in the State of West Bengal but whose parents is are permanent residents of West Bengal having their permanent home address within the state|
|Proforma for Income Certificate||To certify the total annual family income|
Cut Off 2019 (Opening & Closing Rank)
Given below are the estimated Opening and Closing ranks of WBJEE Cut Off 2019 for some of the top participating institutes.
|Opening Rank||Closing Rank||Opening Rank||Closing Rank||Opening Rank||Closing Rank|
|Computer Science & Engineering/Computer||5||84||102||1064||3696||9516|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||7||185||314||1783||4817||22007|
|Food Technology And Bio Chemical Engineering||952||1369||9009||12857||36381||39623|
|Instrumentation Engineering/Instrumentation & Electronics Engineering||161||541||3340||7334||26616||29511|
|Power Engineering/Power Plant Engineering||529||1032||7550||9902||36245||36712|
|Printing Engineering/Printing Technology||1070||1426||11643||14801||50121||50935|
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology
|Opening Rank||Closing Rank||Opening Rank||Closing Rank||Opening Rank||Closing Rank|
|Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Science & Technology||683||1317||2229||9395||25878||27794|
Heritage Institute of Technology
|OPENING RANK||CLOSING RANK||OPENING RANK||CLOSING RANK||OPENING RANK||CLOSING RANK|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||669||3591||8427||8427||31185||31185|
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering||1173||6241||10313||10313||48264||48264|
|B.Tech Civil Engineering||1186||7886||12723||12723||29372||29372|
|B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering||1531||5394||9561||9561||42769||42769|
|B.Tech Electrical Engineering||1832||5568||8995||8995||40303||40303|
|B.Tech Chemical Engineering||2471||8261||11915||11915||64288||64288|
|B.Tech Information Technology||3703||4981||12833||12833||55404||55404|
|B.Tech Applied Electronics and Instrumentation||5407||8045||14815||14815||66659||66659|
Haldia Institute of Technology, Haldia
|OPENING RANK||CLOSING RANK||OPENING RANK||CLOSING RANK||OPENING RANK||CLOSING RANK|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||1945||5921||15406||30439||73205||96523|
|B.Tech Chemical Engineering||6090||12247||15641||52376||48172||78985|
|B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering||2839||8702||19249||46026||77604||77604|
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering||4625||9601||14897||55525||91407||98121|
|B.Tech Electrical Engineering||5408||9845||15396||51582||57503||96001|
|B.Tech Information Technology||5950||8047||30515||50989||–||–|
|B.Tech Civil Engineering||7002||11908||23367||55125||94127||94127|
|B.Tech Food Technology||8379||27861||46108||71289||–||–|
|B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||8681||13995||47546||66985||74263||96906|
|B.Tech Production Engineering||10357||24821||61266||91787||–||–|
|B.Tech Instrumentation & Control Engineering||11927||23655||52987||97798||18515||24422|
Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College, Jalpaiguri
|OPENING RANK||CLOSING RANK||OPENING RANK||CLOSING RANK||OPENING RANK||CLOSING RANK|
|Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Science & Technology||1023||3276||4217||10358||35561||38703|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||2111||4325||8129||11515||43741||50862|
WBJEE 2017 Cut Off
The WBJEE cut off 2017 (Round 1) in the form of Opening Rank (OR) and Closing Ranks (CR). The cut off is provided branch wise for General (OP), Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) category.
|Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya||Agricultural Engineering||61||2801||7050||12000||10597||18848|
|Department Of Jute And Fibre Technology, Calcutta University||Jute & Fibre Technology||2890||8715||14170||21373||45302||71543|
|Jadavpur University||B.Pharm/Pharmaceutical Technology||792||2401||8816||14533||17405||28865|
|Jadavpur University||Chemical Engineering||368||711||2716||7690||13102||33765|
|Jadavpur University||Civil Engineering||254||727||1097||6457||7652||25854|
|Jadavpur University||Computer Science & Engineering/Computer||5||84||102||1064||3696||9516|
|Jadavpur University||Construction Engineering||740||1120||6589||11251||40507||42608|
|Jadavpur University||Electrical Engineering||96||318||896||3341||1290||15553|
|Jadavpur University||Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||7||185||314||1783||4817||22007|
|Jadavpur University||Food Technology And Bio-Chemical Engineering||952||1369||9009||12857||36381||39623|
|Jadavpur University||Information Technology||103||359||1350||4378||12070||23605|
|Jadavpur University||Instrumentation Engineering/Instrumentation & Electronics Engineering||161||541||3340||7334||26616||29511|
|Jadavpur University||Mechanical Engineering||73||461||834||4049||3644||25611|
|Jadavpur University||Metallurgical Engineering||639||810||5957||8447||31628||33810|
|Jadavpur University||Power Engineering/Power Plant Engineering||529||1032||7550||9902||36245||36712|
|Jadavpur University||Printing Engineering/Printing Technology||1070||1426||11643||14801||50121||50935|
|Jadavpur University||Production Engineering||519||873||4549||9104||38560||45136|
|Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University Of Technology, West Bengal||Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Science & Technology||683||1317||2229||9395||25878||27794|
|Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University Of Technology, West Bengal||Information Technology||1391||1987||11004||13057||40080||47087|
|University Institute Of Technology, Burdwan (Self Financing Course)||Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering||2121||7998||10085||24089||58885||63693|
|University Institute Of Technology, Burdwan (Self Financing Course)||Civil Engineering||2352||6242||12201||22335||40924||52476|
|University Institute Of Technology, Burdwan (Self Financing Course)||Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Science & Technology||1303||3308||10309||18113||49163||52597|
|University Institute Of Technology, Burdwan (Self Financing Course)||Electrical Engineering||1228||5946||9438||20451||54240||59859|
|University Institute Of Technology, Burdwan (Self Financing Course)||Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||2275||5990||13800||22371||54808||65585|
|University Institute Of Technology, Burdwan (Self Financing Course)||Information Technology||3663||6607||20732||23243||61152||69344|
|University Of Calcutta||Chemical Engineering||1192||1825||7829||11026||42989||42989|
|University Of Calcutta||Chemical Technology||1834||2711||11380||15311||38934||38934|
|University Of Calcutta||Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Science & Technology||117||927||1701||7200||23415||23415|
|University Of Calcutta||Electrical Engineering||822||1175||5646||7243||26503||26503|
|University Of Calcutta||Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||863||1181||8604||9773||26584||27767|
|University Of Calcutta||Information Technology||928||1286||7347||10800||46270||46270|
|University Of Calcutta||Instrumentation Engineering/Instrumentation & Electronics Engineering||1235||1513||11982||15469||54230||54230|
|University Of Calcutta||Optics & Opto electronics||1218||2213||15821||15932||58421||58421|
|University Of Calcutta||Polymer Science & Technology||1926||3620||16464||17068||59747||59747|
|University Of Kalyani, Science Instrumentation Centre||Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering||1234||2641||9936||15435||36956||48765|
|University Of Kalyani, Science Instrumentation Centre||Information Technology||989||1863||10828||15629||44970||52075|
|Uttar Banga Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya||Agricultural Engineering||4700||5822||12691||16803||44192||44192|
|West Bengal University Of Animal & Fishery Sciences||Dairy Technology||3687||7729||15603||19910||51301||70251|
|Cooch Behar Government Engineering College, Cooch Behar||Civil Engineering||2765||9678||16395||19976||44585||53208|
|Cooch Behar Government Engineering College, Cooch Behar||Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Science & Technology||2563||7661||7824||18504||24573||38588|
|Cooch Behar Government Engineering College, Cooch Behar||Electrical Engineering||3352||8881||11204||19164||52473||56115|
|Cooch Behar Government Engineering College, Cooch Behar||Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||6197||9867||11190||20805||49201||60569|
|Cooch Behar Government Engineering College, Cooch Behar||Mechanical Engineering||4137||9228||9517||19850||53755||63120|
|Government College Of Engineering And Leather Technology, Kolkata||Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Science & Technology||1584||3552||8589||13921||9233||32050|
|Government College Of Engineering And Leather Technology, Kolkata||Information Technology||3634||5723||15533||17604||43432||44065|
|Government College Of Engineering And Leather Technology, Kolkata||Leather Technology||5726||10361||18816||22006||47381||59278|
|Govt. College Of Engg. & Textile Technology, Berhampore||Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Science & Technology||3664||6640||13386||17102||40665||47879|
|Govt. College Of Engg. & Textile Technology, Berhampore||Electrical Engineering||4275||6326||9979||16292||44252||45695|
|Govt. College Of Engg. & Textile Technology, Berhampore||Mechanical Engineering||2897||6999||8882||16523||34619||41870|
|Govt. College Of Engg. & Textile Technology, Berhampore||Textile Technology||4823||10645||15939||22979||68707||70797|
|Govt. College Of Engineering & Ceramic Technology, Kolkata||Ceramic Engineering And Technology||3849||7256||14243||20895||54218||58140|
|Govt. College Of Engineering & Ceramic Technology, Kolkata||Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Science & Technology||1356||3626||3933||13157||37132||40638|
|Govt. College Of Engineering & Ceramic Technology, Kolkata||Information Technology||4214||5830||11627||16637||46395||56211|
|Govt. College Of Engineering & Textile Technology, Serampore||Apparel & Production & Management||6273||11883||21363||23986||59482||61641|
|Govt. College Of Engineering & Textile Technology, Serampore||Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Science & Technology||2729||4829||9832||14967||44992||48262|
|Govt. College Of Engineering & Textile Technology, Serampore||Information Technology||4812||6770||16872||19075||41927||53200|
|Govt. College Of Engineering & Textile Technology, Serampore||Textile Technology||4719||8199||20384||21961||36854||64808|
|Institute Of Pharmacy, Jalpaiguri||B.Pharm/Pharmaceutical Technology||612||2710||4302||12643||25188||31842|
|Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College,Jalpaiguri||Civil Engineering||1829||5265||6880||14598||32543||40666|
|Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College,Jalpaiguri||Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Science & Technology||1023||3276||4217||10358||35561||38703|
|Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College,Jalpaiguri||Electrical Engineering||1204||4062||6501||13739||38021||39148|
|Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College,Jalpaiguri||Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||2111||4325||8129||11515||43741||50862|
|Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College,Jalpaiguri||Information Technology||3453||5311||10562||15310||52857||57394|
|Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College,Jalpaiguri||Mechanical Engineering||2260||4313||4433||13397||29289||38311|
|Kalyani Government Engineering College, Kalyani, Nadia||Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Science & Technology||235||1380||2385||7397||1577||24553|
|Kalyani Government Engineering College, Kalyani, Nadia||Electrical Engineering||625||2259||3497||8256||29286||30541|
|Kalyani Government Engineering College, Kalyani, Nadia||Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||752||1973||4410||8332||29083||34209|
|Kalyani Government Engineering College, Kalyani, Nadia||Information Technology||1383||2846||7423||11605||31549||40875|
|Kalyani Government Engineering College, Kalyani, Nadia||Mechanical Engineering||600||2357||5008||8843||5162||28566|
|Purulia Government Engineering College, Purulia||Civil Engineering||4645||10392||18793||21767||30630||51165|
|Purulia Government Engineering College, Purulia||Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Science & Technology||4026||7832||14381||20286||30624||38873|
|Purulia Government Engineering College, Purulia||Electrical Engineering||2507||9412||12385||20107||45140||54475|
|Purulia Government Engineering College, Purulia||Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||4505||9978||16731||21727||32694||54688|
|Purulia Government Engineering College, Purulia||Mechanical Engineering||4854||9783||14707||21198||21009||48101|
|Abacus Institute Of Engineering & Management, Mogra, Hooghly||Civil Engineering||6926||21713||25821||27391||0||0|
|Abacus Institute Of Engineering & Management, Mogra, Hooghly||Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Science & Technology||4095||17491||17555||24924||0||0|
|Abacus Institute Of Engineering & Management, Mogra, Hooghly||Electrical Engineering||9353||28461||28787||29961||0||0|
|Abacus Institute Of Engineering & Management, Mogra, Hooghly||Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||13788||32233||33409||34678||0||0|
|Abacus Institute Of Engineering & Management, Mogra, Hooghly||Mechanical Engineering||3466||33286||34220||35796||0||0|
|Academy Of Technology, Adisaptagram, Hooghly||Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering||11201||33038||33539||38107||82445||82445|
|Academy Of Technology, Adisaptagram, Hooghly||Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Science & Technology||5033||17012||0||0||0||0|
|Academy Of Technology, Adisaptagram, Hooghly||Electrical Engineering||6533||29438||0||0||0||0|
|Academy Of Technology, Adisaptagram, Hooghly||Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||8988||23799||0||0||0||0|
|Academy Of Technology, Adisaptagram, Hooghly||Information Technology||3479||25478||0||0||0||0|
|Academy Of Technology, Adisaptagram, Hooghly||Mechanical Engineering||6612||34171||0||0||0||0|
WBJEE 2019 Entrance Highlights
Name of Exam of Examination
|West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board|
Commonly Known As
|Exam Conducting Body||West Bengal government-affiliated colleges, Universities|
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions in Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, and Architecture courses|
Mode of Examination
Offline (OMR Based)
|No. of Seats Available||34125|
The validity of Exam Result
West Bengal Joint Examination Address
Controller of Examinations
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board
AQ-13/1, Sector –V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700091
Examination Helpdesk:-1800-3450-050, 03323671149, 59, 99.
Official Website: www.wbjeeb.in
The Board announced the dates for Common Entrance Examination for admission to Undergraduate Courses in Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy and Architecture courses.
WBJEE Official Link
New FAQs are released by WBJEEB.
- Please find the Frequently Asked Questions and their answers regarding WBJEE-2019 here.
- Official Cancelled Application Form List Here.
- And the official link for WBJEE Application Form Correction Here.
“Stay informed about EntranceZone.Com for Latest updates and feature articles regarding WBJEE 2019“.
wbjee 2019 exam centre, wbjee 2019 form date, wbjee medical 2019, wbjee 2019 application form date, wbjee 2019 form fill up date, wbjee 2019 fees