NDA(1)2020 Admit Card will be released three weeks before the exam date by the conducting authority - Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The same can be downloaded from upsc.gov.in by logging in with the registration number/roll number and date of birth. NDA admit card 2020 wi;; have the details like the date, time and exam venue. Get the complete information related to the admit card of NDA 2020 exam including download guide, date of release and direct download link. National Defence Academy Entrance Exam is a national level exam organised for the selection of the candidates who wish to be a part of Indian Navy, Air Force and Army.
NDA(1) Admit Card 2020 Dates
The following important dates of NDA(1) 2020 Admit Card are given below in a table:
NDA(1) Exam Schedule
|Application Form Release Date||08 January 2020|
|Last date to fill Application Form||28 January 2020(till 6:00 PM)|
|Availability of NDA(1) Admit Card 2020||Three weeks before the exam|
The date for downloading the admit card will be updated as soon as the authority announces on the official website.
NDA(1) 2020 Admit Card
NDA(1) Admit card 2020 is released on the official website of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Candidates must check the given points regarding the admit card of NDA(1) 2020:
- Candidates will have to enter their login id credentials and other details to download their NDA(1) admit card.
- Candidates can download e-Admit Card from the UPSC website.
- No hard copy of the Hall ticket will be sent by post.
- Applicants need to immediately contact the officials in case there is any mistake in the details printed on the Admit Card.
- If a candidate receives an e-Admit Card in respect of some other candidate on account of a processing error, it should be notified to the Commission with a request to issue the correct e-Admit Card.
- Candidates may note that they will not be allowed to take the examination on the strength of an e-Admit Card issued in respect of another candidate.
- If a candidate does not receive his e-Admit Card or any other communication regarding his candidature for the examination one week before the commencement of the examination, he should at once contact the Commission.
- Also, they must immediately report the Commission in case of any discrepancy while downloading the NDA(1) Admit card 2020-
While reporting the issue, candidates must provide the following details to the Commission given below:
- Name and year of the examination.
- Registration ID (RID).
- Roll Number (if received).
- Name of candidate (in full and in block letters).
- Postal Address as given in the application.
Process to Retrieve Registration ID to get NDA(1) Admit Card 2020
The candidates can get back their Registration Id by following the steps given below:
- Step 1: The candidates must visit the official website of UPSC.
- Step 2: Candidates will see the link "Forget RID – Click Here" and click on it.
- Step 3: A new window opens and candidates have to enter the details such as Candidate's Name, Father's Name, Mother's Name, Date of birth (DOB) and click on the "Submit" button.
- Step 4: Ater submitting all the required details, the candidate will receive a registration Id and password on registered email.
How to Download the NDA(1) 2020 Admit Card?
Steps to download the National Defence Academy 1 2020 Admit card from UPSC official website:
- The candidate must visit the official website of UPSC (upsconline.nic.in).
- Home page will appear, then candidates will see the option as "e-Admit Cards for VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC" and click on it.
- Candidates can see the option for downloading of NDA(1) Admit card 2020. Click on the "DOWNLOAD" button.
- After this, an instructions page will open and if the candidate wants a print copy of instructions can click on the "Yes" button to proceed.
- A login page will appear on a screen in which candidates will get the following two options to download their Admit Card and hit the submit button.
- By Registration
- By Roll number
- Candidates can choose any one of the above options to download their e-admit card.
- Thereafter, NDA(1) Admit Card 2020 will appear on the screen. The candidates can download their admit card by clicking on the "Download" button and take a print out of the same for further reference.
Details mentioned in NDA(1) 2020 Admit Card
The details present in the NDA(1) Hall Ticket/ admit card are as follow:
- Candidate's Name
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Father's Name
- Test Centre
- Centre Code
- Address of Exam Centre
- Exam Timings
- Exam Name
Documents Required for NDA(1) 2020 examination
Candidates must carry one of the given id proof along with the NDA(1) 2020 admit card during the exam:
- Aadhar card
- Driving license
- Pan card
- Voter ID card
- Two coloured passport size photograph.
Important Guidelines for NDA(1) 2020 Exam
The candidates can check the important guidelines about UPSC NDA(1) exam given below:
- Candidates should carry the hard copy of NDA(1) 2020 admit card to the exam centre on the day of the exam.
- Aspirants also must carry one valid photo Id proof along with the admit card.
- Applicant will not be allowed to enter the examination hall with mobile phones, calculator, smartwatches or any IT gadgets.
- Candidates must reach the test centre at least on hour before the commencement of exam as candidates will not be allowed once the exam gets started.
- Aspirants can use black and blue ball pen only while writing the exam.