NDA(1) 2020 Result will be declared in June/July 2020 on the official website of UPSC. The result will be declared in the form of the merit list. The qualified candidate will be able to participate in the SSB. Selected applicants will be called for intelligence and personality test. Candidates have to score minimum cutoff marks to get qualified in the written exam. Candidates can read the given below article to know more about NDA(1) 2020 Result.
NDA(1) 2020 Result Dates
Candidates can check the important events and dates regarding the NDA(1) 2020 Result:
NDA(1) 2020 Result
|Exam date||19 April 2020|
NDA(1) 2020 Result
UPSC will declare the NDA(1) 2020 Result on the official website in two stages, first for written test & second after SSB interview round. The result will be published in the PDF format.
- All the qualified candidates will be called for Interview round by the Services Selection Board.
- SSB Interview will be five days long procedure which includes two stages of testing as stage I & stage II.
- After SSB round, the authority will publish the final results of the candidates.
- Candidate can take a print of the pdf for future references.
How to download NDA(1) 2020 Result?
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to download the NDA(1) 2020 Result:
Step 1: Visit the official website of UPSC
Step2: Click on the "Final result" link.
Step 3: NDA(1) 2020 result will appear on the screen in a PDF format.
Step 4: Check your roll number in the PDF.
Step 5: Candidates are advised to take the print out of the result.
Declaration of Final result of NDA 2020
The Union Public Service Commission prepares a list of candidates who have qualified the prescribed minimum qualifying marks in the written examination.
- Those candidates are called for a Services Selection Board (SSB) for Intelligence and Personality Test.
- Under these tests, candidates for Army/Navy wings of the NDA and 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme of Indian Naval Academy will be tested for officers potentiality.
- For Air Force selection candidates have to qualify Computerised Pilot Selection System (CPSS).
- After clearing all the stages a final result is published on the web portal of the competent authority.
NDA(1) 2020 Selection Process
NDA(1) 2020 selection process will be done in two stages based on the written test and SSB procedure. These are introduced at the Air Force Selection Boards/Selection Centres/Naval Selection Boards. All the candidates will be put in stage one selection, at the Naval Selection Boards/ selection centres/ Air Force Selection Boards. Only those who qualify the stage one can participate in stage two. Candidates who will reach stage two of the selection process have to carry original and photocopy of the 10th pass certificate and 10+2 pass certificate for the verification.