NDA 1 2021 has been available till 19 January 2021. NDA(1) 2021 Application Form has been released on 30 December 2020. Applicants will have to apply online. The Commission has introduced the facility of withdrawal of application for those candidates who do not want to appear in the Examination. UPSC NDA is a national level entrance exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission. The examination takes place twice a year. This exam is organised for the candidates who wish to be a part of the Indian Navy, Air Force and Army. Interested candidate can go through the following article for detailed information about NDA(1) Application Form 2021.
- NDA (1) 2021 Application the last date was 19th January 2021.
- NDA (1) 2021 Application has been released on 30 December 2020.
- NDA (1) 2021 Application Form can be withdrawn from 27th January 2021 to 02 February 2021.
NDA(1) 2021 Application Form
The important dates related to the NDA(1) Application Form 2021 are given in the table below:
NDA(1) 2021 Application form dates
|Availability of Application Form||30 December 2020|
|Last date to fill Application Form||19 January 2021|
|Date of withdrawing Application||27 January 2021|
|Last date to withdraw Application||02 February 2021|
NDA(1) 2021 Application Form
UPSC is authorised body to announce the NDA 1 exam dates, admit card downloading date and result declaration date on the official website. Candidates can check the complete information about NDA(1) 2021 Application Form provided below:
- The NDA application form will be available on the official website from 30 December 2020.
- The filling of the NDA application form is completely online.
- Interested candidates must check NDA(1) 2021 Eligibility Criteria before beginning the registration process.
- Applicants must give their valid and active e-mail id while filling up the online application form as the Commission will be using the email id provided by applicants to contact the candidates.
- The Commission has introduced the facility of withdrawal of application for those candidates who do not want to appear for the Examination.
- The candidates will be given a specified time period to withdraw the form if don't want to appear in the exam.
- Multiple forms must not be submitted by a candidate will lead to rejection.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned clear passport photograph & signature in the format & file size given by the authority in the prospectus.
- The application fee will not be accepted via Money Order, Cheque, Pay Order, IPO, etc. Candidates will have to pay it either by online available modes or via SBI challan.
- The application form must be complete in all respect.
- Take multiple photocopies of filled application form for further process.
NDA(1) 2021 Application Fee
Mode of Payments: The NDA Application Fee was to be paid through online mode as well as offline mode:
- Online Mode - Fee can be paid either using Visa/Master/Rupay Debit/Credit Card or by using Net Banking facility of State Bank of India.
- Offline Mode - Applicants who opt for 'Pay by Cash' mode, should print the system generated Pay-in-slip during Part-II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day.
- Pay by cash mode option will deactivate ( one day before the closing date).
- The banking payment mode is applicable till the closing date.
The details about the UPSC NDA(1) application fee for different categories are given in the table below:
NDA(1) 2021 Application fee
General Category / OBC Candidates
SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs (Junior Commissioned Officer) /NCOs (Non-Commissioned Officers) /Ors (Other Ranks of Army) and equivalent ranks in the
Indian Navy/Indian Air Force
Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Documents Required to fill NDA(1) 2021 Application Form
The list of documents required while filling the NDA application form is mentioned below:
- Candidate should also have details of one photo ID viz. Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ School Photo ID/any other photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Marksheet of 10th class
- Mark sheet of 10+2 class
- Scanned copy of Photograph and Signature
- Eligibility certificate for fee exemption
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
How to Apply for NDA(1) 2021?
The Application Form of NDA(1) 2021 will have to be filled in two parts and it is mandatory to fill both the parts. Candidates have to follow the steps to fill the UPSC NDA Application Form 2021 given below:
Steps for PART 1 of NDA(1) Application Form 2021
Follow the below mentioned steps to fill part 1 NDA form:
- Step 1: The candidates must click on the link provided above.
- Step 2: After clicking on the ling, candidates will be redirected to a new page containing some instructions. The candidates need to read them carefully, then proceed for filling the application form and click on the "Yes" button.
- Step 3: In this step, the candidate has to fill all the necessary details in the registration page to get register successfully and click on the "Confirm" button.
- Step 4: Next page will appear and candidates have to choose their preference among Air Force, Navy, Army and Naval Academy and click on the "Confirm" button.
- Step 5: Now, the confirmation page will appear and the registration for Part 1 is over.
- Step 6: Candidates can check the details sent on their email id and a confirmation page will appear on the screen. The candidates can print the slip for future reference.
NOTE: Candidates must keep the registration Id carefully as it will be used for the registration of Part 2 as well as for downloading NDA(1) 2020 admit card and to check the result.
Steps for PART 2 of NDA(1) Application Form 20201
Below are the steps to be followed to fill part 2 of NDA(1) registration form:
- Step 1: Candidate must click on the link provided above for Part 2 registration.
- Step 2: Candidates must log in using the registration number and date of birth and click on the "Submit" button.
- Step 3: Candidates have to select the payment mode out of the two modes available for filing the application fee. Fee can be paid either by depositing money in SBI bank or by Online payment.
- Step 4: The next step is to select the test centre as per the preference for UPSC National Defence Academy 2019 entrance exam.
- Step 5: After the exam centre selection, the next step is to upload the scanned photograph and signature of the candidate. Candidates must upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications given below:
Image specifications for NDA(1) 2021
|Size||20 KB - 300 KB||20 KB - 300 KB|
- Step 6: In this step, candidates have to agree with the declaration that they are responsible for all the details filled in the application form.
Details to be filled in NDA(1) 2021 Application Form
The candidates have to enter the following details mentioned below in Part 1 of UPSC NDA(1) application form 2021:
- Candidate's Name
- Father's Name
- Mother's Name
- Aadhar Number
- Martial Status
- Address Details
- Pin Code
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
In Part 2, candidates have to enter the following details in the NDA(1) 2021 application form:
- Payments details such as card number. CVV, name of the account holder, expiry date, etc.
- Test centres choice
NDA(1) 2021 Application Withdrawal
Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the request for withdrawal of NDA(1) 2021 application given below:
- The Commission will provide the withdrawal facility for few days to those candidates who do not want to appear at this Examination.
- Candidates are advised to provide the details of the registered application with registration-id which was completed and submitted finally. There is no provision for withdrawing of incomplete applications.
- Before requesting a withdrawal, the candidate must ensure that they have access to the registered mobile number and email-id which were provided by them at the time of submission of application.
- Separate OTPs will be sent by the Commission on the registered mobile number and email-id.
- Request for withdrawal will be accepted only after it is confirmed by validating the OTP (valid till 30 minutes) details sent on candidate’s mobile and email-id.
- Request for generating OTP for withdrawal of application will be accepted only for one day.
- If a candidate has submitted more than one application form then the higher registration-id of Application (latest) will be considered for withdrawal and all earlier applications will be treated as cancelled automatically.
- After the final acceptance of the request for online withdrawal of the application, the candidate must print the authenticated receipt. Once the application has been withdrawn by the candidate, it cannot be revived in future.
- UPSC has no provision to refund any fee amount paid by candidates, so in case of successful withdrawal of the application, the fees will not be refunded.
- On successful completion of the withdrawal of the application, an autogenerated email and SMS will be sent on candidate’s registered email id and mobile. In case any candidate has not submitted the request for withdrawal of application he/she may contact UPSC on email-id: [email protected] immediately.
- Candidates are advised not to share the OTPs received on email and SMS to anybody.
NDA Admit Card 2021
Only those candidates who are eligible & have submitted the application form successfully wil be provided with the admit card. NDA admit card 2021 releases at the UPSC official website, upsc.gov.in. The candidates will need to have their RID and date of birth or roll number and date of birth or name, father’s name and date of birth to download NDA hall ticket. Admit card for NDA NA 1 examination releases 3 weeks prior to the commencement of the examination. The authority will not send the UPSC exam call letter via post or any other medium.