Banasthali University Courses: Banasthali Vidyapith offers courses from primary school to Ph.D. level. Banasthali University is a women’s higher education institute. And admitted students are required to join the hostel facility as Banasthali Vidyapith is known for the fully residential campus for girls.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
Banasthali University Admission 2019 Dates
|Start of online Application Form||07 February 2019|
|Last date for submitting Application||05 April 2019|
|Last date to apply with late fee||01 July 2019|
|Aptitude Test Date||01-02 June 2019|
|Commencement of Counseling||3rd week of July|
The session will begin in August 2019.
Banasthali University Courses
For admission to these courses, Banasthali Vidyapith conducts the Banasthali Aptitude Test.
|Banasthali University Courses||eligibility criteria||Duration|
|Humanities & Social Sciences|
(Hindi, Sanskrit, English, Sociology, History, Maths, Stats, Applied Statistics, Political Science, Comp. Appl., Public. Adm., Economics, Management, Music, Dance
Drama and Theatre Art, Drawing, Home Science, Textile Designing, Physical Education, Geography,
|M.A. (Economics, History, Sociology, Political Sc., Geography, Psychology, Hindi, English+ & Sanskrit)||B.A.||2 yrs.|
|Master of Social Work||B.A.||2 yrs.|
|M.Phil.+ (Economics, History, Sociology, Political Sc., Hindi, Sanskrit & English (ELT))||55% in M.A||1½ yr.|
|B.A. B.Ed. (Integrated)||60% in 10+2 with Arts||4 Yrs.|
|B.Sc. B.Ed. (Integrated)||60% in 10+2 with Science||4 Yrs.|
|B.Ed.*||50% in Graduation (55% in case of Engineering or Technology)
(45% for SC/ST candidates)
|M.Ed.||50% in B.Ed./ B.T./ L.T.
(45% for SC/ST candidates)
|B.Sc. (Chemistry, Zoology/ Botany/ Maths/ Physics)||55% in 10+2 with Sc.||3 yrs.|
|B.Sc. (Chem., Zoology & Botany)||55% in 10+2 with Sc. (Bio.)||3 yrs.|
|B.Sc. (Biotechnology)||55% in 10+2 with Sc.(Bio)||3 yrs.|
|B. Pharm.*||60% in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Bio./ Maths||4 yrs|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||60% in B.Sc. with Chemistry||2 yrs.|
|M.Sc. (Bio Sc.)||60% in B.Sc. with Biological Sc.||2 yrs.|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)*||55% in Bachelor’s degree in various life sc. disciplines||2 yrs.|
|M.Sc. (App. Micro Biology & Bio-tech.)||B.Sc. with Bio. Sc./ Biotech.||2 yrs.|
|M.Sc. (Bio-Informatics)||B.Sc. (Biotech/ Life Sc.)||2 yrs.|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology)||60% in Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharm.)||2 yrs.|
|M.Tech. (Biotechnology)||B.E./B.Tech.(Biotechnology), Biochemical Engineering, B.Pharmacy and related disciplines or M.Sc. (Life Sciences) and related disciplines||2 yrs.|
|M.Tech. (Bioinformatics)||All B.Tech., M.Sc.(Sciences), B.Pharm., MCA, PGD Bioinformatics||2 yrs.|
|M.Tech. (Chemical Engineering)||B.E./B.Tech. (Chemical Engineering/Biotechnology/Biochemical Engineering/Environmental Engineering) in examination of any statuary recognized university with at least 55% aggregate marks or equivalent grade||2 yrs.|
|B.Sc. Geology/Geography||55% in 10+2 with Sc.||3 yrs.|
|M.Sc. (Geology)||50% in B.Sc.(Geology)||2 yrs.|
|M.Sc. (Geography)||B.A. / B.Sc.||2 yrs.|
|M.Sc. (Environmental Science)||50% in B.Sc./ B.E./ B.Tech.||2 yrs.|
|M.Tech. (Remote Sensing)||B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Arch. or Masters Degree in Remote Sensing & any Discipline of Science/Earth Science||2 yrs.|
|M.Phil. (Geography)+||55% in M.A./ M.Sc.||1½ yrs.|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||60% in B.Sc. with Maths & Physics||2 yrs.|
|M.Sc. (Electronics)||60% in B.Sc. with Maths & Elect./ Physics/ Comp. Maint.||2 yrs.|
|M.Tech. (Nanotechnology)||55% in M.Sc.(Physics/ Chemistry)/ B.Tech. (Electronics/ Electrical Engineering/ Biotechnology/ Chemical Engineering) from a recognized university.||2 yrs.|
|M.Tech. (VLSI Design)||B.E./ B.Tech.(C.S./ Elec.)/ M.Sc
(C.S.)/ MCA/ M.Sc. (Elect.) with a minimum of 55%
|B. Design*||50% in 10+2||4 yrs.|
|M.Design||4 Year B.Des./B.Tech. Programme or any graduate with 1-year work experience with 50% marks in qualifying examination||2 yrs.|
|M.A. (Music, Drawing & Painting)+||Bachelor’s degree from Banasthali Vidyapith or recognized by Banasthali Vidyapith as equivalent.||2 yrs.|
|M.A. (Dance)||Bachelor’s degree from Banasthali Vidyapith or recognized by Banasthali Vidyapith as equivalent.||2 yrs.|
|M.A. (Textile Designing)+||55% in B.A. (Textile / Drawing) B.Sc. (Home Sc. with CT) B.F.A./ B.E. TextBanasthali University Admission 2019 DatesEvents Dates Start of online Application Form07 February 2019Last date for submitting Application30 April 2019Aptitude Test Date01-02 June 2019Commencement of Counseling3rd week of JuneThe session will begin in August 2019.Banasthali University Admission 2019 DatesEvents Dates Start of online Application Form07 February 2019Last date for submitting Application30 April 2019Aptitude Test Date01-02 June 2019Commencement of Counseling3rd week of JuneThe session will begin in August 2019.ile||2 yrs.|
|M.Phil. Music (Vocal/ Inst.) / Drawing+||50% in M.A. Music / Drawing||1½ yrs.|
|Engineering & Technology|
|B.Tech. (Comp. Sc. & Engg./ Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electrical & Electronics/ Information Technology / Biotechnology / Chemical Engg./ Mechatronics)*||60% in 10+2 with Phy, Chemistry, Maths.||4 yrs.|
|B.Com.||10 +2||3 yrs.|
|BBA||10 +2||3 yrs.|
|MBA*||50% in any Bachelor’s degree||2 yrs.|
|M.Com.||Graduation in Commerce/Management/Economics||2 yrs.|
|B.Sc. (Aviation Science)||10+2||3 yrs.|
|Mathematics & Computing|
|B.Sc. (Maths/ Comp. Sc./ Statistics/ Electronics/ Physics)||60% in 10+2 with Maths||3 yrs.|
|BCA||60% in 10+2||3 yrs.|
|M.Sc. (Comp. Sc.)||60% in B.Sc./ B.A.(Comp. Sc.)/
(Comp. App.) / BCA
|M.Sc. (Mathematical Sciences)||60% in B.A./B.Sc with Maths.||2 yrs.|
|MCA||60% in Graduation||3 yrs.|
|MCA – II Year (Lateral)||60% in BCA / B.Sc.(CS/IT)||2 yrs.|
|M. Tech. (Comp. Sc./ IT)||B.E./ B.Tech.(C.S. & Engg.)/ M.Sc (C.S.)/ MCA/ M.Sc. Maths (TCS) with a minimum of 55%
|M.Phil. (Mathematical Sc.)+||55% in M.A./ M.Sc. Math.Sc.||1½ yr.|
|B.Sc.||50% in 10+2||3 yrs.|
|M.Sc.(Home Science) Human Development/ Food Sc.
& Nutrition/Clothing & Textile)
|60% in B.Sc. Home Sc.||2 yrs.|
|B.A. L.L.B.(Integrated)||45% aggregate in Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination||5 yrs.|
|B.Com. L.L.B.(Integrated)||45% aggregate in Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination||5 yrs.|
|BBA L.L.B.(Integrated)||45% aggregate in Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination||5 yrs.|
|LL.M.*||Graduation in Law (5 year integrated law / 3 year LL.B.||1 yr.|
|B.A. (Journalism and Mass Communication)||50% aggregate in Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination||3 yrs.|
|B.Sc. (Nursing)||10+2 with Sc. (PCB) with an aggregate of 45%, (Min. age of 17 yrs.)||4 yrs.|
Application Form _ 2019
Applicants are advised to go through the points given below before filling the application form.
- The application form has been released through both (online/offline) modes.
- The offline application form payment will be done in cash mode only. Applicants can get the form from the designated centre at the university along with the prospectus.
- The application form 2019 will start from the first week of February 2019.
- Candidates can submit the application form until the last week of April 2019.
- Candidates have to fill all the details very carefully and correctly in the application form.
- At the time of the furnishing _ application form, candidates have to upload their recent photo in the recommended format.
- After submitting the application form, candidates can check their application status also.
For General Candidates: Rs.800/-
For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 800/-
The application fee will be submitted in the form of DD to the address given below:
Secretary -Banasthali Vidyapith
P.O. Banasthali Vidyapith- 304022 (Rajasthan)
Applicants must fulfil the eligibility criteria given below:
For UG Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: For UG courses, the applicant should pass 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate should have obtained at least 60% marks in their qualifying examination.
For PG Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Only those candidate apply who should hold the bachelor’s degree in the respective field from a recognized college/university/.
- Minimum Marks: The applicant must secure at least 50% marks in their qualifying UG degree.
- GATE Score: Applicants who were applying For M.Tech courses can apply through GATE 2019 scorecard.
For Ph.D. Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should hold a master degree in the respective field from a recognized university/college.
- Minimum Marks: One should secure at least 50% marks in their qualifying PG degree.
Banasthali University Merit List
The university will publish the separate merit list for every course. The merit list will be made on the basis of marks filled by the applicant in the application form and the aptitude test.
Applicants can check their name in the merit list via online mode.
Banasthali University Counselling
- For all the offered courses, applicants will be invited for the counselling on the basis of the merit list made by the university.
- The final counselling schedule will provide after a few days of the aptitude test.
- Based on the performance of the applicant in the Aptitude Test, they will be shortlisted for the Banasthali University counselling rounds.
- In the counselling, the applicants will be allocated the seats as per their filled preference and marks.
- The counselling will begin in June 2019. Candidates have to bring their original documents on the day of counselling.
Banasthali University Courses, banasthali university jaipur courses, banasthali university fee structure, banasthali university admission 2019, banasthali vidyapeeth hostel, banasthali university placements, banasthali university jaipur admission 2017, banasthali vidyapeeth admission class 11, banasthali university courses and fees, banasthali vidyapeeth admission 2018-19, banasthali vidyapeeth hostel fee structure.