CBSE Class 10 Sample Question Papers 2019: The Central Board of Secondary Education manage the Class 10 examinations. It commences in March. All board exam questions are based on this syllabus, so candidates required to be aware of any updates that are made by NCERT. For the examinations, students have to download the CBSE board sample papers for class 10 and practise solving problems with us. By solving the CBSE sample papers for class 10, candidates will learn to identify question paper patterns and trends, answer requirements, types of trick questions and much more. Applicants are encouraged to attempt sample question papers within the particular time limit.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
Latest Update: CBSE has increased optional questions in 10th and 12th Examinations 2019. Candidates can check model papers here.
Sample Question Papers Class 10 2019
The CBSE Sample Question Papers for Class 10 enable the candidate to find the right methods and solutions for commonly asked questions. Students are encouraged to solve all the questions within the prescribed time. So, Students can evaluate their areas of strength and concentrate on those they are weak in. To appear in board exam, students need a lot of practice in the form of mock tests and sample papers that will prepare and enable them to write the Class 10 CBSE Board Examination confidently. As all know, it is the first board exam of the child to his/her life. Solving CBSE mock tests boosts confidence and alleviates the fear of board examinations that a lot of students have. The students of the 10th standard will get sample paper of all subjects i.e. Maths, Science, English, Social Science below in this article.
How Sample Papers will help students?
- The pattern of Question Paper: CBSE sample papers are based on the real question paper which helps students in getting an idea of the paper pattern consisting the different sections and type of questions such as short or long answer type questions asked under those sections. It is very helpful for students to make a strategy about how to prepare and attempt different sections in a most effective way.
- Important Questions: Question Paper also give an idea about the important questions and topics to be planned for the board examination.
- Allotment of Marks: Determining the past year question papers and the sample papers of the same year, it has been concluded that given marks in the board question papers is arranged same as that in the sample paper released for those exams etc. That’s why it is a great benefit for students to make different plans to prepare for the sections of low and high weightage
- Exam writing criteria: Marking schemes released by CBSE are very helpful to know the way to include a key point in your answers and write the exam to score maximum marks.
CBSE Exam Schedule
The Central Board of Secondary Education is yet to announce the timetable.
|10th Board Dates||February – March 2019|
|12th Board Dates||February – March 2019|
Sample Question Papers and Marking Scheme for Board Examination
Class X Sample Question Paper & Marking Scheme for Exam 2018-19 is given below:
|Subjects||Sample Question Paper||Marking Scheme|
|Elements of Book Keeping and Accountancy||SQP||MS|
|Elements of Business||SQP||MS|
|English (Language & Literature)||SQP||MS|
|Foundation of Information Technology||SQP||MS|
|Information and Communication Technology||SQP||MS|
|Hindustani Music (Melodic)||SQP||MS|
|Hindustani Music (Percussion)||SQP||MS|
|Hindustani Music (Vocal)||SQP||MS|
|Carnatic Music-Melodic Instruments||SQP||MS|
|Carnatic Music-Percussion Instruments||SQP||MS|
|Urdu Course A||SQP||MS|
|Urdu Course B||SQP||MS|