GSEB HSC/12th Syllabus 2021 is released by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB). Due to COVID-19 pandemic situation, the Gujarat Board decided to reduce the GSEB Syllabus for Class 12 by 30% for the sessions 2020, as still, the situation is same so might be the syllabus length will remain the same for session 2021 also. We are providing here a detailed syllabus hence candidates can start preparing themselves for the exam. The Gujarat Board HSC Annual examination will be conducted from 10 to 25 May 2021. Read the whole article to know more details about Gujarat Board Class 12 exam syllabus 2021.
GSEB HSC/12th Mathematics Syllabus 2021
Class 12th Maths syllabus for Gujarat board has been given here. Candidates can go through these topics and start their preparation for the exam:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about GSEB HSC/12th Syllabus 2021: Download Syllabus Pdf Here - Admissions
|Relations and Functions –
Types of relations: reflexive, symmetric, transitive and equivalence relations. One to one and onto functions, composite functions, the inverse of a function. Binary operations.
Integration as an inverse process of differentiation. Integration of a variety of functions by substitution, by partial fractions and by parts, only simple integrals of the type to be evaluated. Definite integrals as a limit of a sum, Fundamental Theorem of Calculus (without proof). Basic properties of definite integrals and evaluation of definite integrals.
|Inverse Trigonometric Functions
Definition, range, domain, principal value branches. Graphs of inverse trigonometric functions. Elementary properties of inverse trigonometric functions.
|Application of Integrals|
|Application of Derivatives||Linear Programming|
|Continuity and Differentiability||Three Dimensional Geometry|
GSEB HSC/12th Physics Syllabus 2021
The candidates can check the Physics syllabus for class XII for Gujarat board exam:
|Electric charges and fields||Alternating current|
|Magnetism and Matter||Dual nature of radiation and matter|
|Electrostatic potential and capacitance||Electromagnetic waves|
|Current electricity||Ray optics and optical instruments|
|Moving charges and magnetism||Wave optics|
GSEB HSC/12th Biology Syllabus 2021
Gujarat board class 12th Biology syllabus consists of the following topics to be prepared:
- Unit 1- Physiology of Plants
- Cell as a functional unit, Composition of protoplasm
- Mineral absorption
- Photophosphorylation (cyclic and noncyclic) C3 and C4 metabolic pathway; photorespiration
- Unit 2- Physiology of Animals
- Nutrition and its types; nutrients food and vitamins; a digestive system of an invertebrate (Cockroach)
- Malnutrition and undernutrition; disorder related to nutrition. Gaseous exchange in animals (Earthworm, Cockroach)
- Elimination of nitrogenous excretory substances – Ammonotelism, Ureotelism, Urecotelism Excretory system of cockroach and humans. Composition and formation of urine.
- Unit 3- Reproduction, Growth and Development
- Unit 4- Ecology and Environment
- Unit 5- Biology and Human Welfare
GSEB HSC/12th Political Science Syllabus 2021
The candidates can check hereby Gujarat board class XII Political Science syllabus:
- Nature of party system in India
- Peace and Development
- Elections in India
- India and the World
- Indian Democracy: Challenges and Response
- United Nations
- Development and Democracy
- Environment and World Politics
GSEB HSC/12th Economics Syllabus 2021
Economics contains the following topics from which questions will be asked in the exam. To score good marks in this subject is the only way to write all current year details.
|Graph in Economics||Population|
|Poverty||Emerging Issues in Indian Economy|
|Indicators of Growth and Development||Agriculture Sector|
|Money and Inflation||Foreign Trade|
|Banking and Monetary Policy||Industrial Sector|
GSEB HSC/12th Geography Syllabus 2021
Gujarat board of class XII Geography subject topics are given below.
|Human Geography: An introduction||Human Settlements|
|Trade||Data Analysis and Mapmaking using Computer|
|Primary and Secondary Activities of Mankind||Global Problems: In a geographical perspective|
|Transport||Data Sources and its compilation,|
|Communication||Presentation of Statistical Data|
GSEB HSC/12th Accountancy Syllabus 2021
Accountancy needs regular practice as it contains numerical questions.
- Unit 1- Partnership Accounts
- Form of a partnership firm
- partnership deed
- Special features of partnership final accounts
- Unit 2- Reconstruction of Partnerships
- Charges in P. & L. ratio of existing partners – sacrifice ratio & Gain or benefit ratio.
- Revaluation of Assets & Liabilities
- Unit 3- Dissolution of Partnership Firm
- Unit 4- Share Capital Transaction
- Unit 5- Accounting for Debentures
- Unit 6- Analysis of Financial Statements
- Financial statement of the company
- Profitability Ratios
- Unit 7- Deshi Nama System
How to download GSEB HSC/12th Syllabus 2021?
On following the below-mentioned steps candidates can download the Gujarat board class XII syllabus:
- Step 1: Visit the Gujarat 12th Board official website.
- Step 2: Click on the “Syllabus” section given on the home page.
- Step 3: A new window will popup with the “GSEB 12th/HSC Syllabus of Science/Commerce/Arts 2021”.
- Step 4: Click on the respective branch syllabus that is Science/Commerce/Arts.
- Step 5: Download and save the PDF to start preparing for the exam.
Gujarat 12th Board Syllabus Highlights
The important information about Gujarat 12th Syllabus is mention below.
|Examination Conducting Body||Gujarat Secondary Education Board, Gujarat|
|Name of Board||HSC Board Exams/Gujarat 12th Boards|
|Syllabus Type||Class XIIth (Arts, Commerce, and Science) – Gujarat State Board|
|Date of Exam||10 to 25 May 2021|