KMAT 2020 is also known as Karnataka Management Aptitude Test 2020. This management test is conducted by the Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association. The entrance exam is conducted at the national level once in a year. This entrance exam offers admission into AICTE approved MBA / MCA / PGDM Courses. Interested candidate can go through the following article for the detailed information regarding Karnataka MAT exam.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- GNIOT group of Institutes Admissions 2020 Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
KMAT 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of KMAT exam is given below.
|Online application form availability||Fourth week of May 2020|
|Last date to fill the application||Second week of July 2020|
|Admit card release||Third week of July 2020|
|KMAT exam date||Fourth week of July 2020|
|Answer key release||Last week of July 2020|
|Result declaration||In the month of August 2020|
KMAT 2020 Application Form
The vital information regarding the KMAT Application form is given below.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about KMAT 2020: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern - Admissions
- The application form will be released in the fourth week of May 2020.
- The last date of form is the second week of July 2020.
- Application will be available on the official website through online mode.
- The forming process is completely online mode.
- Multiple forms of the single candidate will be rejected by the officials.
The detailed information regarding KMAT Application fee is given below.
- Candidate have to pay Rs.800/-
- Mode of Payment: Applicants have to pay their fee through online mode by credit card, debit card or net banking.
- No request of fee refund will be entertained by the conducting body.
KMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The detailed information regarding the KMAT Eligibility criteria is given below.
|Course||Qualifying Marks||Subjects||Minimum Marks|
|MBA / PGDM||Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree from a recognized University
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
UPES Management Entrance Test
GD Goenka DAT
GNIOT Greater Noida
UPES Design Aptitude Test
Manav Rachna University
Lovely Professional University
Appearing Candidates are also eligible for application.
|Management, Commerce, Engineering / Technology, Arts, Social Science, Equivalent||At least 50% marks (45% marks in Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes)|
|MCA||Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University||Mathematics at 10 + 2 Level or Graduation Level||At least 50% marks|
These are the latest updated eligibility criteria of KMAT by the officials.
KMAT 2020 Admit Card
The vital information regarding KMAT Admit card is given below.
- Admit card will be in the third week of July 2020.
- The Hall Ticket for KMAT will be released by Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) in August 2020.
- Karnataka Management Aptitude Test 2020 Admit Card will be downloaded through the official website.
- Applicants need to bring the admit card along with one photo Id proof on the day of examination.
- Without the Admit Card, applicants will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
How to download KMAT Admit Card Online?
The procedure for downloading the KMAT Admit card is given below.
- Visit the official website. i.e. www.kmatindia.com
- Search for the link “Download Admit Card”.
- Click on the link and download the admit card.
- Click on the centre list and locate your centre.
- Take the printout of the admit card to show at the exam venue.
KMAT 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus will be made from the subjects like:
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||Reading Comprehension, Word usage, Fill in the Blanks, Vocabulary, Critical Reasoning, Tenses, Antonym and Synonym, Grammer, Para Jumbles, Fact Inference Judgement.|
|Quantitative Aptitude||HCF & LCM, Algebra, Simplification, Ratios & Proportion Number System, Geometry, Profit & Loss, work & Time, Partnership (Accounts), Geometric Progression, Percentages & Averages, IN-equation, Quadratic Equation, Time, Speed and Distance, Theory of Equations, Sequences and Series, Permutation and Combination, Mensuration of Areas and Volumes, Maxima and Minima, Function, Trigonometric Ratios, Height and Distance.|
|Data Sufficiency and Logical Reasoning||Bar Graph, Line Graph, Tables, Combinations of Graphs, Venn Diagram, Data Sufficiency, Pie Chart, Propositions, Blood Relation, Puzzles, Syllogism, Assumptions, Data Arrangement, Statements.|
|General Knowledge and Contemporary Business Scenario||Business, Sports, Politics, personalities in News, Culture, Social Developments, Trade Awareness, Current Affairs of National and International Economics, Economics.|
This is the latest updated syllabus of KMAT.
KMAT 2020 Exam Pattern
The detailed information regarding the KMAT Exam Pattern is given below.
|Mode of exam||Pen & Paper based (Offline|
|Marking Scheme||4 marks will be awarded for every right answer|
|Negative Marking||1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer|
|Sections||Number of Questions||Subjects|
|A||50||English Language Usage and Reading|
|B||50||Data Sufficiency and Logical Reasoning|
|C||40||General Knowledge and Contemporary Business Scenario|
KMAT 2020 Answer Key
The vital information regarding the KMAT Answer Key is given below.
- The answer key will be released in the last week of July 2020.
- Answer Key will issue just after the completion of the written examination.
- Answer Key will help the applicants to verify their answers.
KMAT 2020 Counselling
The detailed information regarding the KMAT counselling is given below.
- After downloading the scorecard, candidates can apply for different colleges according to their rank.
- The counselling process will be completely offline.
- Aspirants have to carry their documents along with one photocopy.
Here is the list of Different colleges which accepts KMAT Karnataka 2020 scores:
|S.No.||Name of the College|
|1||College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram|
|2||T.K.M.College of Engineering, Kollam|
|3||Lourdes Matha College of Science & Technology, Thiruvananthapuram|
|4||Rajadhani Institute of Engineering And Technology, Alamode, Attingal, Thiruvananthapuram|
|5||Bishop Jerome Institute, Fathima College Road, Kollam|
|6||Sree Narayana Institute of Technology, Theppupara, Ezhamkulam, Pathanamthitta|
|7||Kerala Institute of Tourism and Travel Studies, Thiruvananthapuram|
|8||Co-operative Institute of Management and Technology, Monvila, Trivandrum, Thiruvananthapuram|
|9||Marthoma Institute of Information Technology, Chadayamangalam, Ayur, Kollam|
|10||G K M Co-operative College of Management & Technology, Kakkode, Karakulam|
|11||Kerala Institute of Co-operative Management, Neyyardam, Thiruvananthapuram|
|12||Institute of Management and Technology, Punnapra, Alappuzha|
|13||Gurudev Institute of Management Studies, Kadakkal, Kollam|
|14||DC School of Management & Technology, Kinfra, Kazhakkuttam, Thiruvananthapuram|
|15||Institute of Management in Kerala, Kariyavattom, Thiruvananthapuram|
|16||Sankar Institute of Science Technology & Management|
|17||T.K.M.Institute of Management|
|18||Member Sree Narayana Pillai Institute of Management & Technology|
|19||Allama Iqbal Institute of Management|
|20||UIM, Vadakkal, Alappuzha|
|21||UIM, Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram|
|22||UIM, Varkala, Thiruvananthapuram|
|23||UIM, Ezhamkulam, Adoor, Pathanamthitta|
|24||UIM, Mundakkal, Kollam|
|25||UIM, Chemmakkad, Kundara, Kollam|
|26||UIM, Punalur, Kollam|
Documents Required at the time of Karnataka Management Aptitude Test Admission 2020
- Matric Mark Sheet and certificates
- Passport Size Photographs
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- Character certificate
- KMAT Admit Card
- KMAT Score Card
KMAT 2020 Highlights
The vital information regarding the KMAT exam is given below.
|Name of Exam||Karnataka Management Aptitude Test|
|Conducting Body||Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association|
|Courses Offered||MBA, PGDM and MCA|
|Mode of Application||online Mode|
|Mode of Exam||Offline Mode ( Pen and Paper mode)|
|Number of Seats||1,10,000|
Stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates and information related to KMAT 2020.
FAQs of KMAT
I don't have math as a main subject in 12th and graduation. Am I eligible for KMAT MCA?
No, you should have maths as a main subject either in 12th or in graduation to get admission in KMAT 2020.
How many seats are reserved for OBC category?
27 % of the total seats are reserved for OBC category candidates.
What is the eligibility criteria for KMAT MBA/ PGDM?
Candidates should have done bachelor with a minimum 50% aggregate in the exam.
I am in my final year am I eligible for KMAT 2020?
Yes, Candidates in their final year are eligible for KMAT 2020.
kmat 2020 Kerala, kmat 2020 Karnataka, kmat 2020 registration, kmat 2020 exam date, kmat 2020 registration, kmat 2020 registration date, kmat kerala 2020 registration, kmat Karnataka 2020