AIMA MAT 2019 Application Form has been released on 08 October 2019. AIMA MAT (Management Aptitude Test) is a popular management examination which is the qualifying examination organized by AIMA (All India Management Association) for getting admissions to MBA / PGDM courses. Management Aptitude Test 2019 Admit Card will be released on 02 December 2019. More than 600 B-Schools all across India consider MAT Scores. It is an All India Level Entrance Examination which takes place four times a year. The aspirants willing to pursue an MBA course can apply for MAT anytime. Every year, the examination takes place in the months of February, May, September, and December respectively. The aspiring candidates must read the below article for complete and detailed information related to AIMA Management Aptitude Test 2019.
AIMA MAT 2019 Latest Update
- AIMA MAT 2019 Application form for December session exam has been released on 08 October 2019.
MAT 2019 Important Dates
|AIMA MAT 2019||Date|
|Availability of application form||08 October 2019|
|Last Date to Apply for PBT||01 December 2019|
|Last Date to register for CBT||06 December 2019|
|Issuance of Admit Card for PBT||02 December 2019|
|Issuance of Admit Card for CBT||10 December 2019|
|PBT Exam Date||08 December 2019|
|CBT Exam Date||14 December 2019|
|Result Declaration||To be Announced|
MAT 2019 Application Form
- The candidates willing to take admission in Post Graduate Management Courses should fill Management Aptitude Test 2019 Application Form through either Online Mode (from official website) or Offline Mode.
- The online application form will be available on the official website.
- The aspirants can get the offline application form along with the MAT Information Brochure from AIMA, New Delhi by paying the necessary application form fee.
- The application form must be complete including all the essential details, uploading of recent photograph, and signature.
- After a few days of submitting the application form, the applicants will be able to check their application form status.
The applicants of all categories need to pay Rs. 1,200 /- as application form fee through Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card / Demand Draft.
The candidates paying the application form fee through Demand Draft must send the print of the filled application form along with Demand Draft to AIMA, New Delhi.
MAT Eligibility Criteria
Given below are the minimum requirements for the AIMA Management Aptitude Test 2019 Exam.
- Qualification: The applicants must be graduate in any discipline to become eligible for MAT.
- Appearing Candidates: The candidates appearing in Final Year Graduation will be eligible for application.
- Minimum Marks: There is no requirement of minimum marks to become eligible for MAT. But, the candidates must have passed graduation.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit and number of attempts for MAT.
MAT Admit Card 2019
- Applicants can download the admit card from 02 December (PBT) & 10 December 2019 (CBT).
- Different admit cards will be generated for both the computer-based test (CBT) and the paper-based test (PBT).
- Applicants can get AIMA Management Aptitude Test 2019 admit card by filling application number, date of birth or email Id.
- It is advised to the candidates to take a printout of the admit card.
- Without it, no applicant will be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
- No, admit card will be sent by post or email.
AIMA MAT 2019 Syllabus
- Language Comprehension
- Mathematical Skills
- Data Analysis & Sufficiency
- Intelligence & Critical Reasoning
- Indian & Global Environment
AIMA MAT Exam Pattern
|Mode of Exam||Online & Offline|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours and 30 minutes|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s)|
|No. of Questions||200|
|Section||Subject Name||Number of Question||Time (in minutes)|
|3||Data Analysis & Sufficiency||40||35|
|4||Intelligence & Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|5||Indian & Global Environment||40||15|
AIMA MAT 2019 Result
- After appearing in AIMA MAT 2019 exam, candidates have to wait for at least 15-20 days for the results.
- Result for AIMA Management Aptitude Test 2019 exam dates is expected in December 2019 after 3 P.M.
- To check the result and download the mark sheet, the applicant has to visit the official website and use the MAT login.
- It is also advised to the candidates to print the result after downloading for future use.
Brief Information about Management Aptitude Test
Exam Conducting Body: AIMA (All India Management Association)
Name of the Exam: Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2019
No. of College Participating: 600 B-Schools
Level of Exam: National Level accepted by Government & Private Management Colleges
Courses: PGDM, MBA
mat admit card december 2018, mat admit card download, mat admit card 2018 download, aima.in admit card 2019, mat dec 2019 results, aima mat admit card dec 2019.