AIMA MAT 2019 (Management Aptitude Test) is a popular management examination which is the qualifying examination organized by AIMA (All India Management Association) for getting admissions to MBA / PGDM courses. MAT 2019 Admit Card has been released on 09 February 2019. More than 600 B-Schools all across India consider MAT Scores. It is an All India Level Entrance Examination which takes place four times a year. The aspirants willing to pursue an MBA course can apply for MAT anytime. Every year, the examination takes place in the months of February, May, September, and December respectively. The aspiring candidates must read the below article for complete and detailed information related to AIMA Management Aptitude Test 2019.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
AIMA MAT 2019 Latest Update
AIMA Mat 2019 has re-opened the registration for Pen and paper-based test (PBT).
The Management Aptitude Test Admit card is released by AIMA on 09 February 2019. (official Link is given here) . As the admit card are out, it is advised that the applicants should download the hall ticket by filling the credential as follows.
- Online Application No.
- Enter Date of Birth
AIMA MAT 2019 February Registration extended till 12 February (for PBT) and For CBT exam, it is 12 February 2019.
Brief Information about Management Aptitude Test
Exam Conducting Body: AIMA (All India Management Association)
Name of the Exam: Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2019
No. of College Participating: 600 B-Schools
Level of Exam: National Level accepted by Government & Private Management Colleges
Courses: PGDM, MBA
MAT 2019 Important Dates
- February Session
|AIMA MAT 2019 Last Date of Registration to Apply|
|PBT Phase I||12 February 2019 (Extended)|
|PBT Phase II||20 February 2019|
|CBT||12 February 2019|
|MAT 2019 Admit Card Date|
|PBT Phase I||09 February 2019|
|PBT Phase II||TBA|
|CBT||19 February 2019|
|MAT 2019 Exam Date|
|PBT Phase I||17 February 2019|
|PBT Phase II||24 February 2019|
|CBT||23 February 2019|
|MAT 2019 Result|
|PBT and CBT||1 week of March 2019|
MAT 2019 Admit Card
- Applicants can download the admit card from 09 February (PBT) & 19 February 2019 (CBT).
- Different admit cards will be generated for both the computer-based test (CBT) and the paper-based test (PBT).
- Applicants can get AIMA Management Aptitude Test 2019 admit card by filling application number, date of birth or email Id.
- It is advised to the candidates to take a printout of the admit card.
- Without it, no applicant will be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
- No, admit card will be sent by post or email.
Application Form for MAT 2019
- The candidates willing to take admission in Post Graduate Management Courses should fill Management Aptitude Test 2019 Application Form through either Online Mode (from official website) or Offline Mode.
- The online application form will be available on the official website.
- The aspirants can get the offline application form along with the MAT Information Brochure from AIMA, New Delhi by paying the necessary application form fee.
- The application form must be complete including all the essential details, uploading of recent photograph, and signature.
- After a few days of submitting the application form, the applicants will be able to check their application form status.
The applicants of all categories need to pay Rs. 1,200 /- as application form fee through Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card / Demand Draft.
The candidates paying the application form fee through Demand Draft must send the print of the filled application form along with Demand Draft to AIMA, New Delhi.
MAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Given below are the minimum requirements for the AIMA Management Aptitude Test 2019 Exam.
- Qualification: The applicants must be graduate in any discipline to become eligible for MAT.
- Appearing Candidates: The candidates appearing in Final Year Graduation will be eligible for application.
- Minimum Marks: There is no requirement of minimum marks to become eligible for MAT. But, the candidates must have passed graduation.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit and number of attempts for MAT.
AIMA MAT 2019 Exam Pattern
|Mode of Exam||Online & Offline|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours and 30 minutes|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s)|
|No. of Questions||200|
|Section||Subject Name||Number of Question||Time (in minutes)|
|3||Data Analysis & Sufficiency||40||35|
|4||Intelligence & Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|5||Indian & Global Environment||40||15|
AIMA MAT 2019 Syllabus
- Language Comprehension
- Mathematical Skills
- Data Analysis & Sufficiency
- Intelligence & Critical Reasoning
- Indian & Global Environment
AIMA MAT 2019 Result
- After appearing in AIMA MAT 2019 exam, candidates have to wait for at least 15-20 days for the results.
- Result for AIMA Management Aptitude Test February 2019 exam dates is expected in last week of February 2019.
- To check the result and download the mark sheet, the applicant has to visit the official website and use the MAT login.
- It is also advised to the candidates to print the result after downloading for future use.
Stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates and information related to AIMA MAT 2019.
mat admit card feb 2019, mat admit card 2019, mat admit card december 2018, mat admit card download, mat admit card 2018 download, aima.in admit card 2019, mat feb 2019 results, aima mat admit card feb 2019.