MAT 2019 (Management Aptitude Test) is a popular management examination which is the qualifying examination organized by AIMA (All India Management Association) for getting admissions to MBA / PGDM courses. More than 600 B-Schools all across India consider MAT Scores. It is an All India Level Entrance Examination which takes place four times in a year. The aspirants willing to pursue MBA course can apply for MAT anytime. Every year, the examination takes place in the months of February, May, September, and December respectively. The aspiring candidates must read the below article for complete and detailed information related to MAT 2019.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
AIMA MAT 2019 Latest Update
The Management Aptitude Test Admit card is released by AIMA. (official Link is given here) .As the admit card are out, it is advised that the applicants should download the hall ticket by filling the credential as follows.
- Online Application No.
- Enter Date of Birth
Brief Information about Management Aptitude Test
Exam Conducting Body: AIMA
Name of the Exam: MAT 2019
No. of College Participating: 600 B-Schools
Level of Exam: National Level accepted by Government & Private Management Colleges
Courses: PGDM, MBA
MAT 2019 Important Dates
|Release of Application Form||Second week ofMarch 2019|
|Last date for online registration||Last week of April 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||Last week of April 2019 (PBT) & Second week of May 2019 (CBT)|
|Date of Examination||First week of 2019 (PBT) and FOurth week of May 2019 (CBT)|
|MAT Result Declaration Date||Fourth week of May 2019|
Application Form for MAT 2019
- The candidates willing to take admission in Post Graduate Management Courses should fill MAT 2019 Application Form through either Online Mode (from official website) or Offline Mode.
- The online application form will be available on the official website.
- The aspirants can get the offline application form along with MAT Information Brochure from AIMA, New Delhi by paying the necessary application form fee.
- The application form must be complete including all the essential details, uploading of recent photograph, and signature.
- After a few days of submitting the application form, the applicants will be able to check their application form status.
The applicants of all categories need to pay Rs. 1,200 /- as application form fee through Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card / Demand Draft.
The candidates paying the application form fee through Demand Draft must send the print of the filled application form along with Demand Draft to AIMA, New Delhi.
MAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Given below are the minimum requirements for the MAT 2019 Exam.
- Qualification: The applicants must be graduate in any discipline to become eligible for MAT.
- Appearing Candidates: The candidates appearing in Final Year Graduation will be eligible for application.
- Minimum Marks: There is no requirement of minimum marks to become eligible for MAT. But, the candidates must have passed graduation.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit and number of attempts for MAT.
Stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates and information related to MAT 2019.
mat admit card feb 2019, mat admit card 2019, mat admit card december 2018, mat admit card download, mat admit card 2018 download, aima.in admit card 2019, mat feb 2019 results, aima mat admit card feb 2019.