UKSEE Advanced is a state level entrance examination organized by Uttarakhand Technical University. This examination is conducted for screening candidates for admissions in various PG courses in the field of engineering, management, law, pharmacy and many others. UTU and its institutions provide the admissions according to the UKSEE Advanced ranking. UKSEE Advanced 2020 Application Form will be available from April 2020 to May 2020.
UKSEE Advanced 2020 Application Form
Given below are some general information about the application form of LSAT 2020. One must read it carefully to clear all doubts regarding it.
- Firstly, candidates can submit the application form only through the official Website. Also, there will be no offline mode for submitting the application.
- Then, the UKSEE Advanced 2020 Application Form will be available in the month of June 2020.
- Further, M.Tech aspirants need to pay the application fee as:
- General: Rs. 1500/-
- OBC/SC/ST : Rs. 800/-
- But, there is no need to send the printed application form to the university after filling the Online Application Form.
Given are the courses offered by them.
- Doctoral Courses
Eligibility Criteria for UKSEE Advanced 2020
These criteria given below are the minimum requirement for every candidate, which they should be able to fulfil in order to sit for the exam.
- Students who qualify GATE and get 60% marks are given first preference in the admission.
- Candidates should have done B.Tech or equivalent degree from any Esteemed University.
- The Aspirants should have scored at least 60% marks for General & OBC category and 50% marks for SC/ST category in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates who have given GATE Exam are exempted from UKSEE Advanced examination.
UKSEE Advanced 2020 Exam Dates
Given below are the dates released by the council. They are very important for an aspirant and must be checked after every alternate time for any updates. Also, the pdf format of the same is given below for downloading purposes. It should be saved with the aspirant for further uses.
|Filling of Online Application Form||April 2020|
|Last Date to Fill Application Form||May 2020|
|Release of Admit Card||May 2020|
|Exam date||May 2020|
|Announcement of results||June 2020|
Exam Pattern for UKSEE Advanced 2020
The pattern doesn’t change much every year. The pattern for this year is given below.
- The question paper will be asked in the English language only.
- Also, Total five marks are given for each of the correct response.
- The question paper will contain a total of 100 objective type questions.
- For each correct response, Total five marks are given.
- The paper has been divided into two sections:
- Section-I: contains 30 questions from General Engineering Science.
- Section-II: contains questions from the subjects in which candidate want to take the admission.
Questions Papers to be opted for different courses:
|Subjects||Papers to opt|
|BPharm (I Year)||Paper 1; and Paper 2 or Paper 3|
|BHMCT (I Year)||Paper 4|
|MCA (I Year)||Paper 5|
|MBA (I Year)||Paper 10|
|M Pharm (I Year)||Paper 11|
|M Tech (I Year)||Paper 12|
|BTech, 2nd year (for Engineering Diploma Holders)||Paper 6|
|BPharm 2nd year (for Pharmacy Diploma Holders)||Paper 7|
|BTech 2nd year (for BSc Graduates)||Paper 8|
|MCA (Lateral entry) for BCA/BSc CS/IT Students||Paper 9|
UKSEE Advanced 2020 Admit Card
- Candidates can download the admit card from the official site.
- The authority will release the UKSEE Advanced 2020 Admit Card in the third week of June.
- Also, The admit card will contain details such as candidates name and roll number and exam center and other Examination details.
- It is compulsory to bring the admit card at the examination center.
UKSEE Advanced 2020 Result
- The UKSEE Advanced 2020 Result will be available in the last week of the June 2020.
- Then, candidates can view their results by entering the roll number and the other details required for viewing the results.
- Candidates need to take printouts of the result and keep it safe until the admission process will complete.
UKSEE Advanced 2020 Counselling
- High School Class certificate.
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Category certificate.
- Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet.
- Two passport size Photographs.
- Domicile certificate.
- Medical certificate
Firstly, the UKSEE Advanced 2020 Counselling will start from the first week of July 2020. Also, the document verification process will be there at the time of counselling. Then, candidates need to pay the initial fee Rs. 10000/- through demand draft at the counselling centre. Candidates then get the invitation for counselling process as per the rank in the examination. Further, candidates should appear for the counselling with the required documents along with attested copies.
Moreover, For More Queries Regarding UKSEE Advanced 2020, Go to the Official Website: http://uktech.ac.in/
Finally, stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates and information related to UKSEE Advanced 2020.