Class 3 Study Material for Maths, Hindi, English, Science, and other subjects is available here for free pdf download. Students can access the study material and notes for class 3 from the pdf links given in this article. CBSE prescribes the NCERT books for class 3 students. The curriculum of NCERT is designed on the basis of the National Curriculum Framework (NCF). Therefore, it is very important for the students to download the NCERT study material for class 3 to prepare for their exams. Class 3 notes pdf and practice papers for all the subjects are available here. Read the complete article, to get more details about the CBSE Class 3 notes, syllabus, practice papers, worksheets, etc.
Class 3 Study Material PDF Download
In class 3 students are taught about the basic mathematical problems and phenomena of Science. Along with that Hindi and English are also included as the language subjects. To score good marks in the school exams, students must definitely study the CBSE study material for class 3 in Hindi. The practice test papers and study notes will help the students to develop a better understanding of the subject. It would enhance the problem-solving skills of the students. They can also practice from the workbooks which are available along with the main textbooks.
List of Subjects in CBSE Class 3
Students must check the chapter-wise details for each subject taught in class 3. The list of the subjects which are being taught in class 3 are listed below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Class 3 Study Material: Study Notes, Practice Papers, Reference Books
|S.No||Name of the Subject|
|6||EVS (Minor Subject)|
|7||General Knowledge (Minor Subject)|
Class 3 Maths Study Material
The mathematics textbook for class 3 is designed to develop the interest of the students in learning basic maths. The NCERT Class 3rd Maths textbooks are well known for it’s updated and thoroughly revised syllabus. Students can download the study material for maths and practice accordingly. The study material is available for free download. There are also practice papers and workbooks which would help the students to practice more questions. The NCERT Maths Books are based on the latest exam pattern and CBSE syllabus. Let us look at the chapters prescribed for class 2 Maths subject.
Maths Magic- 3
- Chapter 1: Where to Look From
- Chapter 2: Fun with Numbers
- Chapter 3: Give and Take
- Chapter 4: Long and Short
- Chapter 5: Shapes and Designs
- Chapter 6: Fun with Give and Take
- Chapter 7: Time Goes On…
- Chapter 8: Who is Heavier?
- Chapter 9: How Many Times?
- Chapter 10: Play with Patterns
- Chapter 11: Jugs and Mugs
- Chapter 12: Can we Share?
- Chapter 13: Smart Charts!
- Chapter 14: Rupees and Paise
गणित का जादू – 3
- अध्याय 1: देखें किधर से
- अध्याय 2: संख्याओं की उछल कूद
- अध्याय 3: कुछ लेना कुछ देना
- अध्याय 4: क्या लंबा क्या छोटा
- अध्याय 5: आकृतिओं का कमाल
- अध्याय 6: लेन देन का खेल
- अध्याय 7: समय समय की बात
- अध्याय 8: कौन किससे भारी?
- अध्याय 9: बोलो भाई कितने गुना?
- अध्याय 10: पैटर्न की पहचान
- अध्याय 11: जग मग, जग मग
- अध्याय 12: कैसे-कैसे बाँटे?
- अध्याय 13: स्मार्ट चार्ट!
- अध्याय 14: रुपए और पैसे
Download- NCERT Maths Class 3 Study Material
Class 3 English Study Material
Students are also introduced to the basic understanding of the English language. The English textbook is prescribed by the NCERT for class 3 students. The syllabus of English comprises short stories, poems, essays, and English grammar. Students must check the list of chapters given in the Study Material for Class 3 English. The list of the chapters are given below:
- Chapter 1: Good Morning; The Magic Garden
- Chapter 2: Bird Talk; Nina and the Baby Sparrows
- Chapter 3: Little by Little; The Enormous Turnip
- Chapter 4: Sea Song; A Little Fish Story
- Chapter 5: The Balloon Man; The Yellow Butterfly
- Chapter 6: Trains; The Story of the Road
- Chapter 7: Puppy and I; Little Tiger, Big Tiger
- Chapter 8: What’s in the Mailbox?; My Silly Sister
- Chapter 9: Don’t Tell; He is My Brother
- Chapter 10: How Creatures Move; The Ship of the Desert
Download- NCERT English Class 3 Study Material
NCERT Hindi Study Material for Class 3
Hindi is the other language subject included in the class 3 syllabus. The students are introduced to the practice to read and write in Hindi. Students can take help from the Hindi study material for class 3 in order to score good marks in the exam. The details of the chapters prescribed in the class 3 Hindi book are given below:
- पाठ 1: कक्कू
- पाठ 2: शेखीबाज़ मक्खी
- पाठ 3: चाँद वाली अम्मा
- पाठ 4: मन करता है
- पाठ 5: बहादुर बित्तो
- पाठ 6: हमसे सब कहते
- पाठ 7: टिपतिपवा
- पाठ 8: बंदर बाँट
- पाठ 9: अक्ल बड़ी या भैंस
- पाठ 10: क्योंजीमल और कैसे कैसलिया
- पाठ 11: मीरा बहन और बाघ
- पाठ 12: जब मुझे साँप ने काटा
- पाठ 13: मिर्च का मजा
- पाठ 14: सबसे अच्छा पेड़
Download- NCERT Class 3 Hindi Study Material
Class 3 EVS Study Material
Students studying in class 3 have Environmental Studies as one of their subjects. In this subject, topics of General Science and Environment are included. The chapter-wise syllabus of class 3 EVS are given as follows:
- Chapter 1 – Poonam’s Day Out
- Chapter 2 – The Plant Fairy
- Chapter 3 – Water O’ Water!
- Chapter 4 – Our First School
- Chapter 5 – Chhotu’s House
- Chapter 6 – Foods We Eat
- Chapter 7 – Saying without Speaking
- Chapter 8 – Flying High
- Chapter 9 – It’s Raining
- Chapter 10 – What is Cooking
- Chapter 11 – From Here to There
- Chapter 12 – Work We Do
- Chapter 13 – Sharing Our Feelings
- Chapter 14 – The Story of Food
- Chapter 15 – Making Pots
- Chapter 16 – Games we Play
- Chapter 17 – Here comes a Letter
- Chapter 18 – A House Like This
- Chapter 19 – Our Friends-Animal
- Chapter 20 – Drop by Drop
- Chapter 21 – Families Can be Different
- Chapter 22 – Left-Right
- Chapter 23 – A Beautiful Cloth
- Chapter 24 – Web of Life
- पाठ 1: डाल-डाल पर, ताल-ताल पर
- पाठ 2: पौधों की परी
- पाठ 3: पानी रे पानी
- पाठ 4: हमारा पहला स्कूल
- पाठ 5: छोटू का घर
- पाठ 6: खाना अपना-अपना
- पाठ 7: बिन बोले बात
- पाठ 8: पंख फैलाएँ, उड़ते जाएँ
- पाठ 9: बादल आए, बारिश लाए
- पाठ 10: पकाएँ, खाएँ
- पाठ 11: यहाँ से वहाँ
- पाठ 12: काम अपने-अपने
- पाठ 13: छूकर देखें
- पाठ 14: कहाँ से आया, किसने पकाया
- पाठ 15: आओ बनाएँ बर्तन
- पाठ 16: खेल-खेल में
- पाठ 17: चिट्ठी आई है
- पाठ 18: ऐसे भी होते है घर
- पाठ 19: हमारे साथी जानवर
- पाठ 20: बूँद-बूँद से
- पाठ 21: तरह-तरह के परिवार
- पाठ 22: दायाँ-बायाँ
- पाठ 23: कपड़ा सजा कैसे
- पाठ 24: जीवन का जाल
Download- NCERT Class 3 EVS Study Material
CBSE Class 3 Science Study Material
The details of the chapters included in the CBSE Science Textbook for Class 3 are given below:
- Living and non-living things
- Plants and animals
- Our body
- Safety and first aid
- Our Environment and our universe
- Force, work, and energy
- Light and sound
- Transport and communication
- My family
Reference Books for Class 3
Students must also take help from the reference books for class 3. The CBSE reference books for class 3 are available online in PDF format. Students can download these textbooks and take help while studying from the main textbooks. The reference books for class 3 explain the topics in detail. Let us look at the names of a few reference books for class 3 (subject-wise):
|Math-Magic: Textbook in Mathematics for Class III by NCERT||Looking Around: Textbook in Environmental Studies for Class III by NCERT||NCERT Marigold Textbook of English for Class 3||NCERT Rimjhim-III Text Book of Hindi for Class 3|
|New Composite Mathematics Class 3 by R.S. Aggarwal, Vikas Aggarwal||Madhuban Environmental Studies for Class 3||Together With Hands-On Grammar English Work Book for Class 3||Saras Hindi Pathmala Class 3 by New Saraswati House|
|Pearson Active Maths Textbook for Class 3 by Pearson Education||Friends of the Earth: Environmental Studies-III by S.Chand Publication||New Self-Learning English Course with Activities-3 by S.Chand||Naveen Subodh Bharti Abhyas – Pustika Bhag 3 by S.Chand|
|Naveen Hindi Vyakaran Avam Rachna (Prathmik) Bhag-3 by S.Chand|
Importance of Class 3 Study Material
- NCERT syllabus is designed by well-known academicians and teacher experts. Therefore, the study material and textbooks are highly recommended by the schools.
- The textbooks and study material of CBSE NCERT are highly comprehensive. Students can easily learn the basic understanding of any subject.
- The study materials will help the students to learn about various types of questions that can be asked in the exam from any particular chapter.
FAQs on CBSE Class 3 Study Material
Q1. Can I get class 3 study material for free?
Ans: Yes, students can download the notes and study material for free from the link given in this article.
Q2. Is NCERT study material also available in Hindi?
Ans: Yes, it is also available in the Hindi medium.
Class-wise NCERT Study Material
Students can check the class-wise NCERT study material for all subjects here. This will help them to download the study material and syllabus of any respective class. The NCERT Study Material (class 1 to 12) are given below: