ICAI ARF Accounts Assistant Scheme is launched to contribute towards Skill Development and making youth employable by ensuring successful training to develop skill sets in the subject of Accounting, Tax Compliances and to develop expertise on book-keeping, GST and Income Tax Compliances. It is the first-ever pilot project of ICAI ARF -Accounts Assistant Scheme launched by Shri Anurag Singh Thakur, Hon’ble Minister of State for Finance & Corporate Affairs at ICAI Head Office, New Delhi.
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India established Accounting Research Foundation (ICAI ARF), a core research body in the areas of accounting, auditing, capital markets, fiscal policies, monetary policies and other related disciplines. As a part of its continued pursuit to promote research. ICAI ARF also provides financial assistance to researchers /scholars for undertaking basic research projects of contemporary national/international significance in the aforesaid areas.
What are Key Features of ICAI ARF Accounts Assistant Scheme?
Here we have enlisted salient features of ICAI ARF Accounts Assistant Scheme:
- It offers skill-based training and evaluation.
- It focuses on teaching 03 major subjects – Accounting, Income tax and GST.
- The scheme will be offered in joint efforts with an NGO/trust to mobilise the youth from the ground level.
- This scheme mainly focuses on the candidates who are 21 years or above & will train the local youth for book-keeping, GST filing and understanding the tax procedures of GST.
- On successful completion of this training, listing on a job portal from where CA/CMA/CS/Advocate/ other Professional/Organisations would hire them.
- This scheme is open to the eligible candidates of Hamirpur, Una and Bilaspur districts of Himachal Pradesh only, very soon it will be opened for Pan India.
How to Apply for ICAI ARF Accounts Assistant Scheme?
The candidates must ensure that they are eligible for Accounts Assistant Scheme before applying and making the fee payment. Here we have provided the instructions to register:
- Applicants need to visit the official portal of ICAI ARF – https://icaiarf.org.in/
- For registration, they need to enter their mobile number and pin code thereafter an OTP will be generated which need to be entered.
- Applicants are advised to fill the application form carefully to avoid rejection.
- Document such as mark sheets and certificates have to be submitted online only.
- Any detail found to be fraud the candidature will be cancelled without prior notification.
- In case of any difficulty in filling the online form and problems related to online payments, the applicants can contact at +91-8700484711 between 09:30 AM to 05:30 PM on working days only. Also, they can send their problems with suitable attachments to [email protected]
Number of Hours of Learning Experience under Accounts Assistant Scheme:
- E-learning: 50 hours
- Classroom/online teaching : 250 hours
- Internship at the Professionals/Company Office: 250 hours
How much is a fee for ICAI ARF Accounts Assistant Scheme?
The candidates need to deposit the following fee for ICAI ARF Accounts Assistant Scheme:
|Admission fees and e-learning kit||Rs 590/-|
|Examination Fee at each attempt||Rs 590/-|
|Classroom/Online training fee||Rs 3540/-|
Mode of Payment – will be deposited through Online Payment only.
Who can Apply for ICAI ARF Accounts Assistant Scheme?
The candidates who seek to apply and appear for this scheme can check hereunder eligibility requirements:
- Graduates who have Commerce as one of the subjects at 10+2 level or XII pass candidates with Commerce and Accounts as qualifying subjects can apply.
- The candidates must have attained a minimum of 21 years of age.