Wildlife Biology is the study of animals and their behaviours. Wildlife Biology includes the subject as developing and conducting experiments and studies on animals in their natural habitats and studying the animal’s characteristics like their reproductive and movement patterns, interactions with other species, the transmission of diseases, and the dynamic within a population. All the candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about the course eligibility criteria, admission procedure etc.
Popular Wildlife Biology Course List
The candidates can check all the popular course for the biology of wildlife study which is given in the list below:
- B.Sc (Wildlife Biology, Zoology, General Biology and Wildlife Ecology)
- M.Sc (Wildlife Biology)
To get admission for the biology of wildlife subjects, the candidate can choose any course from the above list.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Wildlife Biology Course Details: Eligibility Criteria, Admission - Admissions
How to Become a Wildlife Biologist?
Following are the requirements to become Wildlife Biologist:
|Degree Level||Bachelor’s degree (minimum); master’s and/or Ph.D. for advancement|
|Degree Field||Wildlife biology or similar related field|
|Certification||Available from the Wildlife Society|
|Experience||Educational experience recommended; field experience required for certification|
|Key Skills||Communications, organization, writing skills, observation, data gathering, analysis, and the use of the scientific method|
Wildlife Biology Course Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must fulfil all the Wildlife study course eligibility criteria to apply for the admission. The candidates can check all the required eligibility criteria for all the courses of the biology of wildlife study which are given in the list below:
For B.Sc Courses
- The candidate must be cleared the 12th level examination with PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) as the main subject
- The candidate must be obtained at least a minimum 55% marks in the 12th class from any recognised board/institute
For M.Sc Courses
- The candidate must be complete the B.Sc (in Wildlife Biology, Zoology, General Biology and Wildlife Ecology) examination or equivalent examination from any recognised college/ institute/ University
- The candidate must be obtained at least a minimum of 60% marks in the B.Sc with wildlife course
Wildlife Biology Course Duration
The candidate can check here the biology course for wildlife study duration and time which is given in the table below:
|B.Sc Course||3 Years|
|M.Sc Course||2 Years|
What is the Admission Procedure for Wildlife Biology?
The candidate must check all the admission criteria for the wildlife study courses which are given in the list below:
- The candidate must be eligible for the admission in the biology course of wildlife study and applied for the admission through the application form.
- The admission will be based on the entrance examination which will be conducted by the colleges/universities.
- Only those candidate will be shortlisted for the further procedure who qualified the entrance examination.
- The shortlisted candidates will be notified for the counselling session and document verification session for the final admission procedure.
The candidates can check all the required documents for the verification at the time of admission procedure which is given in the list below:
- Candidate’s Recent clicked Passport size photograph
- 10th and 12th marks sheets
- Graduation Degree and all Marks Sheets
- ID proofs (like Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Passport etc)
How to Apply for Wildlife Biology Course?
The candidate can check all the important points about the wildlife course in the biology application form which are given in the list below:
- The candidate must fulfill all the eligibility criteria for the wildlife study before applying for the admission.
- The candidate can apply through the online or offline application form which is depended on the colleges and universities how they accept the application form.
- The candidate makes sure that they fill all the correct information in the application form otherwise might face the problem at the time of verification.
- The asked details are given in the list below:
- Personal Details
- Qualification Details
- Contact Details
- Applicants have to fill the information in the application form from the required documents and those documents are given below:
- Candidate’s Passport Size Photograph
- Thumb Impression
- 10th and 12th standard marks sheets
- Graduation Degree and Marks sheet
- Post Graduation Degree and Marks Sheet
- If any of the information will be filled incorrect and incomplete then that applicant’s application form will not be taken by the admission authority.
Wildlife Biology Course Specification
The candidate can check specifications of all the offered wildlife courses which are given in the list below:
- Marine mammalogist
- Marine zoologists
Colleges/ Universities Offering Wildlife Biology Courses
The applicants can check those colleges and universities who offer the study of wildlife courses in India which is given in the list below:
- College of Forestry, Kerala
- National Centre for Biological Sciences, Bangalore
- Manipur University, Imphal
- Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun
- Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal
- University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad
- College of Agriculture and Regional Research Station, Dharwad
- Forest Research Institute (Deemed University), Dehradun
- University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore
- College of Agriculture, Bangalore
Top Jobs Through Wildlife Biology Courses
The candidates can check the top jobs through biology courses for wildlife study which are given in the list below:
- Research Biologists
- GIS Specialist
- Conservation Ecologists
- Conservation Geneticist
- Research Assistant
- Wildlife Biologists
Wildlife Biology Course Highlights
The candidates can check the highlights of Course:
|Branch Name||Wildlife Biology Courses|
|Popular Courses||B.Sc, M.Sc|
|Basic Selection Criteria||Entrance Test Based|