The BCECE Bihar CET 2019 Application Form will be available by BCECE (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination) Board. The Exam will be conducted in June 2019. The candidates should make sure that they register themselves at the right time. The last date for registering online will be in March 2019. For more details about BCECE Application Form read the whole article.
BCECE Bihar CET 2019 Application Form Procedure
The candidates should register online prior to filling of the BCECE Bihar CET 2019 Application Form. Further, the applicant can log in using their registration number and password to apply for the test.
How to fill the Bihar Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination for Engineering Entrance Test?
The steps to fill the online entrance examination and online registration for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination is mention below.
1st Step Online Registration:
- Firstly, candidates should register themselves for BCECE 2019 by clicking on the link “Apply for BCECE-2019”.
- After filling the basic details such as name, phone number, email id, click on the submit button.
- Upon successful registration candidate will receive a registration no and password(entered while registering).
- Students should keep the password confidential.
2nd Step BCECE Bihar CET 2019 Application Form Examination Fee Payment:
- Payment of the fee is mandatory before proceeding to the next step which is filling the BCECE Bihar CET 2019 Application Form.
- And, the fee can be paid through bank challan(Canara Bank) or online via net banking/debit/credit card option.
- Exam Fee for UR/BC/OBC is 660/-(PCM/PCB) and 730 /-(PCMB) whereas for SC/ST the fee is 330/-(PCM/PCB) and 365/-(PCMB)
3rd Step Personal Details:
- Candidates will need to enter the correct personal details by clicking on the link “Fill Personal Information” afterwards in the given space.
- Photograph (Color and B/W with placard having candidate’s name and date) and signature (in Hindi and English) should be uploaded.
- Special care must be taken to fill in these details. After completion Click on Submit to proceed further.
4th Step Educational Information:
- Applicants have to enter the academic details by clicking on “Fill Educational Information” tab.
- And, candidates must also preview the filled details before final submission to avoid any error.
- And, each applicant needs to download Two copies of Application form Part A and B.
- Also, if there is any mistake in photo and signature upload it can be rectified later at the given dates.
- Finally, only those applicants who have submitted the form in due time can edit their form.
5th Step Dispatch of Application Form (Hard Copy):
All the candidates must send the Hard copy of application form (Part A and Part B) with the bank challan and necessary documents to the following address:
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination
The controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board, I.A.S. Association Building, Near
Patna Airport, P.O.-B.V.College, Patna – 800014.
Candidates should note the below-mentioned points before sending the hard copy:
The aspirants should follow the below mention points before sending the hard copy of application form.
- Paste the same photo as used while applying online.
- And, the envelope should be 17cm*30cm in size and yellow in colour.
- Write “Application for BCECE 2019” on top of the envelope and specify the subject group in BOLD letters.
- Further, candidates must send the Application via Registered/Speed Post only.
- Courier or by hand submission of form is not valid.
- Also, the board will reject any Partially filled forms.
BCECE Application Form 2019 Date
|Availability of Online application form||2nd week of February 2019|
|Closing date of submission of online application||1st week of March 2019 (11:59 PM)|
|Closing date of submission of the fee through Challan||3rd week of March 2019 (Up to Banking Hours)|
|Last date of submission of fee through the online mode||1st week of April 2019|
|Starting of editing in application form||April 2019|
|Date of Exam||June 2019|
Candidates should follow the official website of BCECE board to gather all the details. Furthermore, applicants can use the given link for downloading the admission forms on or before the provided dates mentioned.
The Bihar BCECE Board is the final authority for conducting Bihar Engineering Entrance Examination. The Website Address of BCECE Board has been changed from www.bceceboard.com to www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
|BIHAR CET Complete Details||Eligibility Criteria|
“Stay informed about EntranceZone Latest updates and feature articles regarding BIHAR CET Application Form 2019″
bcece 2019 syllabus, Bihar engineering form 2019, bcece medical 2019