DCECE (Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination), also commonly known as Bihar Polytechnic, is a prestigious examination conducted by BCECEB (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board). Also, Bihar Polytechnic is the qualifying examination for admitting students to Polytechnic Engineering (PE) / Part-time Polytechnic Engineering (PPE) / Para-Medical-Dental (PMD Matric Level) / Para Medical (PM Intermediate Level) Courses. So, given here are the complete details related to Bihar Polytechnic 2018 Examination.
Bihar Polytechnic 2018 Important Dates
|Availability of online application form||16 March 2018|
|Application closing date||6 April 2018 (11:59 PM)|
|Last date of payment through challan||10 April 2018|
|Last date of payment through net banking/credit card/debit card||15 April 2018 (11:59 PM)|
|Application correction||17 – 23 April 2018|
|Admit card release||2 May 2018|
|Date of Exam for PE and PPE||13 May 2018|
|Date of Exam or PM and PMD||12 May 2018|
|Result Declaration||June 2018|
Bihar Polytechnic 2018 Application Procedure
- Firstly, BCECEB will release DCECE 2018 Online Application Form on the official website.
- Then, the aspirants must download and read carefully the information brochure.
- Also, the application forms has been released from 16 March 2018.
- And, aspirants need to complete the registration process firstly.
- Then, after successful registration, the applicants must note down their Registration ID and Password.
- Further, after the payment of application fee, the candidates will be allowed to fill their personal and qualification details.
- Then, the students must upload their recent photograph and signature (in Hindi and English).
- Finally, the applicants need to send the printed copies of Application Forms of both parts along with the required documents and Challan. Also, candidates should send the application form with all documents to the below-mentioned address.
“Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board,
I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport,
P.O. – B.V. College, Patna – 800014, Bihar”
Bihar Polytechnic 2018 Application Fee
Firstly, the Application Fee for Bihar Polytechnic 2018 will be as given below.
- For 1 program: Rs. 550 (Rs. 330 for SC / ST)
- For 2 programs: Rs. 660 (Rs. 385 for SC / ST)
- For 3 programs: Rs. 770 (Rs. 440 for SC / ST)
- For 4 programs: Rs. 880 (Rs. 500 for SC / ST)
Further, the application form fee can be paid either through online mode (Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card) or through offline mode (E-Challan).
Bihar Polytechnic 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: The applicants must be Indian nationals.
- Resident: The parents of applicants should be the permanent resident of Bihar or government employees / posted in Bihar State.
|Course||Qualifying Examination||Minimum Marks||Subjects||Age Limit|
|PE||Class X or equivalent from a recognized Board / University. Appearing candidates are also eligible||35% marks||N.A.||No upper and lower age limit|
|PPE||Class X or equivalent along with 2 Years ITI (2 Years experience along with Class X). Appearing candidates are also eligible||N.A.||N.A.||Lower Age Limit is 19 Years (as on 1 July 2018)|
|PM||For Diploma in Pharmacy: 10 + 2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, English, Mathematics / Biology. Appearing candidates are also eligible.
For GNM course: 10 + 2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology. Appearing candidates are also eligible.
|For Diploma in Pharmacy: N.A.
For GNM course: 40% marks
|N.A.||Lower Age Limit is 17 Years and Upper Age Limit is 32 Years (as on 31 December 2018)|
|PMD||Class X or equivalent from recognized Board / University. Appearing candidates are also eligible||N.A.||Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English||Lower Age Limit is 15 Years and Upper Age Limit is 30 Years (as on 31 December 2018)|
Finally, for more information and updates related to Bihar Polytechnic 2018, stay tuned with EntranceZone.