BVP CET 2019 is an all India entrance examination conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune. The BVU conducts the entrance test for admissions to different UG and PG courses. Bharati Vidyapeeth is amongst the best universities in India and admission to this institute is quite tough. Exam dates have been released on the university’s official website. Interested candidates can check all the information below:
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
BVP CET 2019 session commenced from 5 July 2019.
Latest Updates for BVP CET:
- BVP Common Entrance Test dates for UG and PG courses released.
- Entrance Date for B.Tech program is 28 May 2019 and for B.Tech II the date is 25 June 2019.
- Admit Card for BVP CET is now available.
- Bhartiya Vidyapeeth University will announce the result of BVP CET on 05 June 2019 at 5 p.m.
Bachelor of Technology Courses at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
Admission at College of Engineering Pune under BVP is based on BVPCET exam.
Important Dates for BVP CET 2019:
|Last date for submission of application form||22 May 2019|
|Dispatch of Admission cards||On receipt and scrutiny of application form by 27 May 2019|
|Issue of duplicate admit cards to candidates who have not received the same till May 2019||27 May 2019|
|Date of Common Entrance Test (B.Tech)||28 May 2019|
|Date of Common Entrance Test (B.Tech II)||25 June 2019|
|Declaration of Result||5 June 2019|
|Counselling schedule up to 5000 rank||19-23 June 2019|
|Counselling Schedule below 5000 rank||26-28 June 2019|
|Classes will commence from||5 July 2019|
How to Apply BVPCET Application Form?
- Eligible candidates will have to send a demand draft of the prescribed amount in the favour of the Registrar of Bharati Vidyapeeth deemed university Pune. (for B.Tech and BBA/BCA). http://bvuniversity.edu.in/Admissions/Admissions.aspx
- Candidates are advised to obtain and maintain a proof of demand draft and dispatch of the application form.
- Candidates seeking admission in other courses will have to send the duly filled application forms and documents along with the application fee to BHARATI VIDYAPEETH DEEMED UNIVERSITY, 2nd-floor L.B.S Marg, Pune 411030.
Admit Card will be sent to candidate’s email address after successful payment of application fee.
- You can download your admit card by visiting BVU website and logging in with your username and password.
BVP CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates seeking admission to any of the courses should have passed the senior secondary certificate examination (H.S.C) or any other equivalent board/university.
- Candidates who are likely to appear for class 12thexaminations or those candidates, whose results have not been declared, are also eligible to apply for the entrance test.
- For admission to B.tech and medical courses, candidates must have physics, chemistry, maths/biology/biotechnology as compulsory subjects.
- The candidate should obtain 45% when all the subjects are taken together. (40% for sc/st students)
Syllabus BVP CET 2019:
- 15% of seats in each college and course are reserved for N.R.I students /management merit category students. All candidates interested in applying these categories will be applying to the registrar of Bharati Vidyapeeth deemed university, Pune.
B.TECH and medical courses:
|CLASS 11TH||Class 12th|
|Physical word and measurement||Electrostatics|
|Laws of motion||Magnetic effects of current and magnetism|
|Work energy and power||Current electromagnetic waves and optics|
|Gravitation||Dual nature of matter and radiation|
|Properties of bulk matter||Atoms and nuclei|
|Motion of system particles and rigid body||Electromagnetic induction
|Behaviour of perfect gas and kinetic theory|
|Oscillation and Waves
|CLASS 11TH||CLASS 12TH|
|Some basic concepts chemistry||Solid state|
|Structure of atom||Solutions|
|Classification of elements and periodicity in properties||Electrochemistry|
|Chemical bonding and molecular structure||Kinetics surface|
|States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
|CLASS 11TH||CLASS 12TH|
|Diversity in living world||Reproduction|
|Structural organisation of plants and animals||Genetics and evolution of human welfare|
|Cell structure and functions||Biotechnology and its applications|
|Plant Physiology||Ecology and Environment|
- Set, Relation, and Function
- Complex Numbers
- Quadratic and Root Equation
- Sequence and Series
- Permutation and Combination
- Mathematical induction and Binomial Theorem
- Limits & Continuity
- Application of Derivatives
- Differential Equations
- Boolean Algebra
- Mathematical Logic
- Three-dimensional Geometry
- Linear Programming
BVP CET Exam Pattern 2019
- The medium of the paper will be in English.
- 200 multiple choice questions will be asked with four options and one correct choice.
- Each question carries one mark
- The paper will be 3 hours i.e. 180 minutes and no extra time will be provided to the candidates
- There will be no negative marking
- A seat with a number will be allotted to each candidate.
Candidates must bring their admit card with them at the time of entrance exam
Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test CUTOFF:
Candidates can check the cut-off by visiting the university’s website. Only those candidates who secure above the cut off marks will be called for the BVP CET counselling process.
Candidates securing more than the cut-off will only be invited to BVP CET 2019 seat allotment process.
BVP CET 2019 Results:
Results for the BVP CET will be announced on 05 June 2019 at 5 p.m. This is the process for checking out the results:
- First candidates will have to visit the official site of the BVP CET
- After that, the aspiring candidates will have to log in with their application no. and date of birth.
- BVP CET results will be displayed after the submission of these details.
CANDIDATES CAN DOWNLOAD THE CORRECT ANSWER KEY AFTER THE COMMENCEMENT OF BVP CET 2019 FROM THIS WEBSITE.
Bharati Vidyapeeth CET Counselling
After the declaration of results, the process of counselling will begin. Selected candidates will be called for BVP CET 2019 counselling. Candidates can check their invitation for counselling by their own merit number and appear for counselling. It is not possible for the university to send an invitation to each and every student.
Documents to be produced at the time of counselling:
- Class 12thmark sheet
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Character certificate
- Class 10thcertificate stating date of birth
- Caste certificate if applicable
- Identity proof
- Four recent passport size photographs
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
College of Engineering
Pune Satara Road, Dhankawadi, Pune 43.
BVP CET Exam Centre List:
BVP CET exams are conducted in these cities
Admit Card of BVP CET will contain the Exam centre and centre code details.
“Stay Informed about EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on BVP CET 2019.”