DTU 2019 Counselling: After the result publication of JEE Main 2019, Admission to Delhi Technological University for BTech streams for the academic session 2019-20 will be done through counselling based on the JEE Main 2019 scores. Candidates who are shortlisted through the initial screening process will be invited to attend the next phase of online counselling.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
DTU 2019 Counselling
The admission procedure to get admission in DTU comprises of two major steps which are:
- Submitting the counselling fee
- Filling up of the college name (where the candidate wishes to get admitted).
After these two crucial steps, a seat allotment round will be done which is made according to the marks which are obtained by the applicants in JEE Main 2019. On completion of this seat allotment round, the qualified candidates will have to submit the required fees and then report to the respective college or University for document verification and admission.
Delhi Technological University Admission Counselling
Important documents to be brought:
- Class 10thcertificate stating the date of birth
- Domicile certificate
- Certificate of medical fitness
- Caste certificate if applicable
- Transfer certificate
- Character certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Authority letter
- Required admission and hostel fees
- Class 12thmark sheet
- Migration certificate
- Identity proof
- Recent passport size photographs
Delhi Technological University
|Jee Main Results||Important Dates|
dtu admission 2019, dtu entrance exam 2019, dtu exam, delhi technological university admission 2019, dtu cut off, dtu admission criteria, jac delhi 2019.
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020