From the academic year, 2020-2021 Delhi Technological University will admit all their eligible candidates for B.Tech courses based on their JEE Main scores and the applicants can find out all about the DTU 2020 Answer Key ie. JEE Main 2020 answer key on this website. JEE Main Answer Key will be issued by NTA for all sets of the exam paper and it will stay online for review until 3rd week of April 2020 within which all the candidates who applied will get a chance to check the answer key and challenge it if necessary. The key will also be made available in offline mode but considering the fact that the answer booklet is provided after a very long time, it is better to download it online.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
JEE mains Official Answer key:
Code E Code
Check your JEE Main Eligibility Here. Join & Refer your Friends to Earn Paytm Cashback Check Now & Refer
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about DTU 2020 Answer key: Delhi Technological University Admission
Joint Entrance Exam (Main) Answer Key for Computer Based Test (CBT)
|9th April 2020(Tentative)||Check here|
|10th April 2020(Tentative)||Check here|
Procedure to download the JEE Mains 2020 Answer Key:
It is essential to download the right answer booklet for an exact assessment of performance in JEE Main 2020. Following are the corresponding booklets:
|JEE Main 2020||Paper Code||Question Papers|
|Paper 1||Set E|
How to sum up the score for JEE Main Answer Key?
- Access the right section for the answer key of JEE Mains online answer booklet.
- Verify answers as per key serial number.
- Add 4 (four) marks for one right answer.
- Subtract ¼ marks for one wrong answer.
Procedure for answer Key challenge:
If an applicant is not satisfied by any of the answers published in the answer key by NTA then he/she can submit for an answer key challenge from 18 – 24 April 2020 by filling an online application form and paying Rs.1000 (by credit/debit card/e-challan) per question.
Rechecking of answers will be acknowledged up to a given period of time. However, the decisions made by the Joint Admission Board/CBSE regarding these challenges submitted by the students will be the final one and no further responses will be entertained regarding any answer after that.
DTU 2020 Answer Key
So there will be no Answer Key actually for DTU. As they follow the Joint Entrance Examination for Admission.
dtu cut off, dtu admission 2020, dtu placements, Delhi technological university ranking, dtu admission process.