Goa Common Entrance Test offers candidates admission into various UG courses at the government and private engineering colleges across the state. The Goa CET exam date is 07 and 08 May 2019. The candidates who successfully fill the application form can get the GCET 2019 Admit Card. And, the hall ticket will be available at specified centres. The GCET admit card contains details such as Name, Address, Photograph, Signature, Seat No., Centre Name etc. of the candidate. Interested candidates can read on to get more details about the GOA CET to admit card. The GCET 2019 Admit Card will be hosted on the DTE official portal and the candidates can download the Goa CET admit card/hall ticket from 3 April 2019.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
GCET 2019 Admit Card Dates
|GCET 2019 admit card availability||26 April 2019|
|GCET 2019 Last date of collecting admit card||Last week of April 2019|
GCET 2019 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
After the gcet 2019 application form is over, the candidates can collect the admit card from 26 April 2019. And, The GCET 2019 admit card DTE will be made available for candidates at specified centres. Moreover, the admit card of GCET 2019 will be given to a candidate in person only at gcet 2019 official website. Also, it is mandatory for every candidate to produce ‘photo admit card’ of GCET 2019 at their respective exam centres in order to appear in the test.
Further, the GCET 2019 entrance exam is scheduled for 07 and 08 May 2019. The Physics and Chemistry will be held on 07 May and Mathematics paper on 08 May 2019.
Candidates those filled the application forms with the late fee can get their admit card till 27 April 2019.
How to Download GCET 2019 Admit Card?
Steps and Important Points Regarding GCET 2019 Hall Ticket.
The GCET exam conducting authority DTE, Goa (www.dtegoa.gov.in) will issue the GCET 2019 admit card to each applicant in person only.
Only the candidates who will submit the application form along with the payment of exam fee, self-attested copies of the required documents and three passport size photographs will get the photo-admit card from DTE.
Candidates must check their details along with the photograph on the admit card. In case, of any error candidates need to inform DTE, Goa office as soon as possible.
The hall ticket contains particular such as exam centre, exam date, venue and personal details of the candidate.
And, The students must keep extra copies of admit card for counselling and admission process.
Also, applicants cannot sit for the test without an admit card.
The GCET 2019 admit card is non-transferable.
Exam Day Guidelines For Candidates
- Students must reach at least half an hour early at the exam venue.
- And, Candidates need to carry their GCET 2019 Admit Card with them.
- The candidates should read all the instructions carefully then proceed.
- They must go through question paper prior to begin answering them.
- Candidates can take a copy of ORS after the exam is over.
- Finally, the candidates can use the copy of ORS to compare and calculate their scores using the official answer key.
Read more about GOA CET – GCET-19 Here.
gset admit card 2018, gcet admit card 2018.