GITAM GAT 2019 Admit Card of GITAM University Admission Test 2019 will be available from 5 April 2019 onwards. While the candidate can download the admit card by using their application number. Also, the proctor will check the E-Hall Tickets to confirm each aspirant’s identity.
How to Download GITAM GAT 2019 Admit Card
- Firstly, the student should download admit card or hall ticket via online mode only.
- Also, GITAM authority will not alter the test centre on any kind of request.
- But, make sure that the information on the admit card is exact and accurate.
- Then, students can produce Aadhaar card/voter id/Driving license/passport as proof of identification.
- Further, it will contain the name, roll number, exam date, exam venue, exam timing and few general details. Also, the admit card is an absolute necessity to enter the exam hall. But, candidates, who will fail to show it at the exam centre, will not get the permission to take the exam.
Finally, in the case of discrepancies, they can consult the GITAM University officials.
GITAM Admission Test Important Dates
EventsDates (Announced)Offline Application form release11 November 2018Online Application Release17 November 2018Last date to submit the application 26 March 2019Slot booking starts5 to 8 April 2019Hall ticket release5 April 2019 onwardsExam date11 to 26 April 2019Result declaration30 April 2019Counselling begins
After result announcement important
Guidelines Related to GITAM GAT 2019 Admit Card
The admit card will be available to the candidates in the online mode from official website from 5 April 2019. The admit card is the required document that must be carried along with the candidate to the examination hall. Without admit card, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination. A candidate appearing in the examination must carry two copies of the GITAM GAT 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket and any one of the Governments issued photo identity proof.
Required Documents to be Carried Along with GITAM GAT Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019
The candidates appearing in the GITAM GAT 2019 Examination must carry any of the following required documents (Government issued photo identity proofs).
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- School / College ID Card
- Voter ID Card
GITAM GAT 2019 Examination will take place across the country in the month of April 2019 at 48 test centres(including Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam). The appearing candidates can choose to appear at any of the test centers.
|Details||GAT Information Brochure|
cdl.gitam.edu hall tickets, cdl.gitam.edu hall tickets 2019, gitam university hall ticket download 2019.