GITAM Admission Test or GAT is a computer-based test conducted by GITAM University for admission to various Undergraduate Courses in Technology & Pharmacy. GITAM GAT will be conducted in 50 cities across India. Its campuses are situated at Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad, and Bengaluru. Application forms to apply for GAT Online Examinations will be available from 12 November 2019. Moreover, candidates can apply until 09 April 2019. Candidates are advised to read the information brochure carefully before applying for GITAM Admission Test. Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management is popularly known as GITAM. Also, candidates can see the details about How to fill the GITAM GAT 2019 Application Form in the article below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
GITAM Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form Dates
|GITAM GAT 2019 Starting of the online application form||12 November 2018|
|GITAM application form 2019 last date||09 April 2019|
GITAM GAT 2019 Application Form Filling
Candidates will have to follow three steps in order to fill the GITAM GAT Application Form 2019.
Step 1 (Fill the Form):
Firstly, candidates will have to fill in the details regarding
- Date of Birth
- Parent Details
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Test Code (99 for B.Tech)
- Test Centre
- Details About the College/ School Last Attended.
Candidates should be careful while filling in these details. Furthermore, any discrepancy might result in the rejection of the candidate.
Step 2 (Upload the Photograph):
- Candidates will then have to upload their passport sized photograph. The photograph should meet the following specification.
- It should not be older than three months.
- Also, the format should be JPG.
- Then, the size of the photograph should be in between 4kb and 50kb.
- Also, the dimension of the photograph should be 4cm x 4cm.
- If the photograph is not of the required specifications, it will not be uploaded.
- After a successful upload, the candidate can go to the next step.
Step 3 (Payment of Registration Fees):
- Payment of Registration Fees can be done by Demand Draft of Online Mode (Debit Card/ Net Banking).
- Furthermore, candidates paying the fees through Demand Draft will have to take a printout of the GITAM 2019 Application Form and send it along with the demand draft to the given address.
GITAM Application Fees:
How to fill the GITAM University Application Form 2019 Online?
Following are the Guidelines to fill the form:
1. Read all the instruction prior to filling the form.
2. Fill the form in neat and clean writing.
3. Stay up to date with the college updates.
4. Contact the person-in-charge in case of any confusion.
GITAM GAT Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Applicant should have passed class 12th or any equivalent exam to be eligible for GITAM GAT 2019. They must secure at least 60% aggregate marks in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
- Candidates wishing to get admissions into B.Tech Biotechnology are needed to pass class XII or equivalent with a minimum 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
- Candidates who are in the 12th standard will also be eligible for appearing in the entrance exam.
- First Rank Holders of the central and all state board exams in 2019 will be eligible for direct admissions without having a need to clear the GITAM GAT 2019.
GITAM official website: https://gat.gitam.edu/
Read more about GITAM University Admission Test at below links:
|Admission Notification||Important Dates|
|Eligibility Criteria||Complete Details|
gitam entrance exam 2018 application form, gitam university entrance exam 2019, gitam application form 2018 last date, gitam university entrance exam 2018, gitam gat full form.