Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test Application Form 2019 has been released. Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test 2019: Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Board (HPTEB), Dharamshala conducts Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test 2019 well known as HP PAT 2019. It provides admissions in 3 years full-time Diploma Course. With the help of this examination, candidates get admissions in various Government and private institutions of Polytechnic that are situated in Himachal Pradesh.
Upcoming Application Form
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Sharda University Admission Open Apply Now
- UPES Admission 2019 Batch is Now Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- KIIT Bhubaneswar Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Banasthali University (Women Only) Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
Following are the important details about Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic admissions.
Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic 2019 Important Dates:
|Opening of application form||04 April 2019|
|Last date for downloading the challan after filling the application form||06 May 2019|
|Last date to complete Filling of particular of challan after depositing the fee & via online mode fee payment||09 May 2019|
|Availability of admit card||3rd week of May|
|Exam date||26 May 2019|
|Releasing of answer key||May 2019|
|Declaration of result||01 June 2019|
|Counselling starts from||01 June 2019|
Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test Application Form: HP PAT Form
- The HP PAT 2019 (Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic) application form is available online on the website.
- The filling of the form has begun from 04 April 2019.
- It is necessary to fill all the necessary detail asked for.
- Upload the scanned photo of the passport size photo and signature in the specified size.
- After completing, get a printout of the application form for further use.
Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test 2019 Eligibility Criteria
It is necessary for the candidates to check the eligibility before enrolling:
- The candidate must be the resident of Himachal Pradesh.
- The candidates must have passed class 10th examination from any govt recognised Board or HP Board.
- Candidates must score minimum 35% score in aggregate in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
- Candidates must pass in main subjects such as Mathematics, English, and Science.
Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test 2019 Syllabus:
The syllabus for this examination is all based on the secondary academic syllabus. It will be based on the latest syllabus given by the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education.
HP PAT Exam Highlights
Name of Exam of Examination
|Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Board (HPTEB)|
Commonly Known As
|HP PAT Entrance 2019|
|Exam Conducting Body||Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission|
State Level Exam
Purpose of Exam
|Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission|
Mode of Examination
HP PAT Exam Pattern 2019
The exam pattern is as follows:
- The examination will be objective type with multiple choice questions.
- It is conducted through offline mode on the OMR sheets.
- 1 correct answer = 4 marks
- 1 incorrect answer = -1 mark
- The time limit to complete the examination is 3 hours.
|Subjects||No of Questions|
Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test 2019 Admit Card: HP PAT
The candidates can download the admit cards from the website. The HP PAT 2019 Admit Card will be available from the 3rd week of May 2019. No candidate will be permitted inside the examination hall without the admit card.
Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test 2019 Results
The results will be announced by the Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board. A merit list will be prepared on the basis of the score in the exam. The qualifying marks for the counselling session for the General category will be 90 marks. The qualifying marks for the SC/ST/OBC category candidates will be 60 marks.
Documents required to be presented at the time of Admissions
- Examination Admit Card
- Birth Certificate
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Reserved Category Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Identification Proof
Stay tuned regarding HP PAT 2019 updates.
Read about HP CET updates here.
hp pat 2019, hp pat previous question papers, hp polytechnic form 2019, hp leet 2019, hp pat admit card 2019, hp polytechnic result 2019, hp leet counselling 2019