IIHMR University Admission 2021 is ongoing for Round 4. The University is solely focused on health systems management, which was set up in 1984 in Jaipur. It has been identified as a research institution by the recognised department of science and technology, Ministry of finance and govt of India.
It is a research university with expertise in management research, post-graduate education and training in the health sector. IIHMR University has also successfully produced some professionally trained health and hospital managers who are of supreme quality.
IIHMR University Admission 2021 Status
IIHMR University Admission 2021 Courses and Eligibility Criteria
The candidates can check below in the given points IIHMR University Admission process for session 2021:
- For the PhD programme, the admission procedure has three stages involved namely application screening, research aptitude test of IIHMR and personal interview.
- Those candidates who wish to pursue the MBA programs should either apply online or download the application form IIHMR.
- The filled application form should be submitted with a demand draft of Rs. 1000/- drawn in favour of IIHMR. Along with this, all the documents which prove the eligibility criteria of the candidate should also be sent. It must also be noted that the application fee is non-refundable.
- For candidates who not have the score of CAT/MAT or equivalent aptitude tests in case of MBA-PM, the institute will conduct Pharma MAT and those who clear the test will be allowed to appear for the group discussion and personal interview on the following day.
- The university will conduct Rural MAT for candidates in Jaipur who are applying for MBA-RM.
The courses offered by the University include-
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about IIHMR University Admission 2021(Ongoing): Eligibility Criteria
- MBA-HM (MBA in hospital and health management)
It is a full-time course of the duration of two years and has an intake capacity of 180 students. The candidate needs to hold a bachelor’s degree which is recognised for the duration of 3 years minimum with a score of 50% aggregate marks. The score of MAT/CAT and other equivalent exams will be taken into consideration. Professionals who have some work experience related to this field are most welcome to apply. Candidates currently in the last year of their bachelor’s degree or waiting for their results may also apply. Students need to have mathematics as their compulsory subject throughout till class XII.
- MBA-PM (MBA in pharmaceutical management)
It is a full-time course with a duration of two years and has an intake capacity of 60 students. The candidate needs to have a bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years from a recognised university with 50% aggregate marks minimum in subjects including pharmacy, science, biotechnology, management and medicine. The score of MAT/CAT and other equivalent exams will be taken into consideration. Professionals who have some work experience related to this field are most welcome to apply. Candidates currently in the last year of their bachelor’s degree or waiting for their results may also apply.
- MBA-RM (MBA in rural management)
It has an intake capacity of 20 students and employs self-learning through a participatory approach. The candidate needs to hold a bachelor’s degree which is recognised for the duration of 3 years minimum with a score of 50% aggregate marks. The score of MAT/CAT and other equivalent exams will be taken into consideration. Professionals who have some work experience related to this field are most welcome to apply. Candidates currently in the last year of their bachelor’s degree or waiting for their results may also apply.
- MPH (Masters in public health)
It is a full-time program with a duration of two years and has an intake capacity of 30 students.
The program is applicable to all the postgraduates and health professionals who are in the field of management, public health and medicine, nursing and other allied services. Also, the intake capacity of this program is 20 seats. The candidate needs to have a master’s degree or a post graduate diploma in management from a university recognised by UGC/AICTE with a score of 55% aggregate marks for the general category and 50% for the SC/ST category. Faculties who are in teaching institutions or researchers and scientists with appropriate qualifications will be given priority.
IIHMR-U MAT Dates 2021
Dates for conducting Online IIHMR UMAT and GD-PI during the year 2021 for selection and intake of MBA for 2021-22:
IIHMR-U MAT – Tuesday, May 18, 2021
Group Discussion– Thursday, May 20, 2021
Personal Interview– Friday, May 21, 2021
Last date to apply: Friday, May 07, 2021
IIHMR-U MAT Date– Tuesday, June 22, 2021
Group Discussion– Thursday, June 24, 2021
Personal Interview– Friday, June 25, 2021
Last date to apply: Friday, June 11, 2021
How to Apply for IIHMR University, Jaipur?
The Application Form can be filled online or offline. Steps to be filled ar given below:
- The candidates may apply online or download the application form from the website: https://www.iihmr.edu.in/
- Fill the required information and academic details correctly.
- Submit the application fee of Rs 1000/- through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card or demand draft drawn in favor of the ‘Institute of Health Management Research’, payable at Jaipur.
- the downloaded application form needs to be sent to the below address:
The IIHMR University
1, Prabhu Dayal Marg,
Near Sanganer Airport, Jaipur – 302029
- SSC/10th Marks Card
- HSC/PUC/12th Marks Card
- Bachelor’s Degree Marks Card (Available as on date)
- Post-graduation Marks Card (If any)
- Work Experience Certificate (If any)
- All entrance marks cards
For the first semester, the fees will be Rs. 50000 and from the second semester up to the sixth semester, the fees will be Rs. 48000 per semester. In this fee structure, caution money (Rs. 5000), and registration and library fee has been included as well.
IIHMR University Admission 2021 Highlights
|Name of Institution||IIHMR University|
|Type of Institution||Private|
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||MBA/MPH: Graduation|
|Ph.D.: Post Graduation|
|Basic Admission Criteria||MBA: CAT/ XAT/ NMAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/GPAT (for Pharmaceutical Management) / IIHMR-UMAT|
|MPH: GRE, MCAT, LSAT, or GMAT|
|Ph.D.: Research Aptitude Test (IRAT)|
IIHMR University, Jaipur
IIHMR University seeks has a mission to improve the health standards with the help of managing health care and its related programs in a better way. This can be achieved with the help of management research, training, consultation and networking of the institution keeping in mind the national and global view.
Some of the long-term goals of IIHMR University consist of:
- Effective management of the health services at the national and global level by undertaking capacity building of the health professionals
- Identify the policy and management issues that are of prime importance in the health sector and then conduct policy or programmatic research on the same
- Develop models for service delivery and management which turn out to be successful and can be adopted throughout the public sector and NGO health care organisation
- Distribute the knowledge and the technology in India and other developing nations
- To establish the institution as a world-class institute in terms of academics as well as in the field of healthcare and population management
The institution has a vision to create an impact on the improvement of the health services management, to establish MDPs (Management development programs) so as to draw participants from public, NGO and private sectors of the world, to build a self-financing post-graduate program in healthcare and hospital management, create a good output which finds its place in the reviewed journals and to emerge as a reputed academic institution of excellence in Asia.
Accreditations, Awards And Achievements
- IIHMR University has been recognised as a research institution by the department of science and technology and also by the ministry of finance
- In the field of health administration, the university has been accredited to the International hospital federation and union of university programs
- UGC has recognised the institute as a private university
- It has also been identified as a collaborating centre for WHO
- The institute has been successfully maintaining excellent placement records with more than 200 corporate and private institutions
- The university has also entered into a technical collaboration with John Hopkins University, USA and many other universities for training, research and consultancy in the field of health management
- The university has won the Safaigiri award 2016 in the category of toilet titan. The award is being given away under the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan under the prime minister and has been organised by India today group