JAYPEE 2019 B.Tech Admission for JAYPEE Institute of Information Technology (JIIT, Noida) is a UGC recognised Deemed University. JIIT has many departments offering admission to students in different fields of Engineering. It was founded in 2001 and has come a long way ever since. The Institute offers courses in Engineering at the Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctorate levels. It also has campuses at Waknaghat, Anoopshar, and Guna. However, No University or college conducts specific entrance examination for B.Tech courses under Jaypee Admissions 2019. The application forms will be made available over the official website i.e www.juet.ac.in. Candidates can submit through Offline mode as well. To know more details on Jaypee Admissions 2019 like its application forms, courses offered, campuses, admit card, candidates can keep reading this article below.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
Latest Update: National Testing Agency is going to conduct JEE Main 2019 in January, find detailed information here.
- Earlier, students interested in studying Engineering at JAYPEE (Jaypee University of information technology) had to take a separate Engineering Entrance Exam.
- But hanged in 2005 when the new admissions process started relying on AIEEE ranks of the candidates.
- However, AIEEE was replaced with JEE from 2014 onward.
- Now, new offers of admissions are sent to the candidates on the basis of their JEE rankings.
- JAYPEE 2019 Admission (Noida) will consider JEE 2019 ranks of the candidates and admission offers will be merit-based.
- It will also depend on the choice of institutes indicated by the candidates in the JEE 2019 admission application forms.
- It is important that candidates fill up their JEE 2019 application forms carefully.
- However, the campuses at Waknaghat, Anoopshar and Guna have 50% seats reserved for admission on the basis of class 12 results.
- JIIT is one of the top Engineering colleges in Delhi National Capital Region.
- It has well-equipped laboratories, books and other e-resources with 24*7,Wi-Fi connectivity.
Currently, there are 6 departments at JAYPEE:
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Computer science and Information Technology
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Electronics and Communications
- Department of Physics and Material Science
- Department of Humanities and Social Sciences
JAYPEE B.Tech Admissions 2019 Important Dates
|Jaypee Admissions 2019||Important Dates|
|Application Procedure Commences (for 10+2 Merit Based Candidates)||Second week of Mar 2019|
|Application Procedure Commences (for JEE Main Applicants)||Second week of Mar 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Applications (for JEE Main Applicants)||Third week of Jun 2019|
|Counseling Invitations Sent||Third week of Jun 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Applications (for 10+2 Merit Based Candidates)||Fourth week of May 2019|
|Counseling Starts (for JEE Main Applicants)||First week of Jul 2019|
|Counseling Starts (for 10+2 Merit Based Candidates)||First week of Jul 2019|
|Reservation of Seats Across Various Institutes||Third week of Jul 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||Third week of Jul 2019|
|Spot Counseling for B.Tech ECE||Fourth week of Jul 2019|
|Walk-In Admissions for B.Tech ECE||First week of Aug 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Applications (for Biotech or Bioinformatics)||First week of Jul 2019|
|Allotment of Seats (for Biotech or Bioinformatics)||Fourth-week of Jul 2019|
|Application Procedure Commences (for B.Tech Lateral Entry )||Second week of Feb 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Applications (for B.Tech Lateral Entry)||Fourth week of Jun 2019|
|Publication of Merit List (for B.Tech Lateral Entry)||June 2019|
|Call Letter Issue Date (for B.Tech Lateral Entry)||June 2019|
|Last Date To Submit Tuition Fee (for B.Tech Lateral Entry)||June 2019|
|Class Commences (for B.Tech Lateral Entry)||First week of July 2019|
|Application Procedure Begins For M.Tech Candidates||Fourth week of May 2019|
|Last Date To Submit Applications For M.Tech Candidates and Release of Admit Cards||First week of July 2019|
|Entrance Exam Date||First week of July 2019|
|Interview Date for M.tech Candidates||To Be Announced|
JAYPEE Noida Application Form 2019
Important instructions for application form provided in the Information Brochure for candidates are as follows:
- Applicants can download their application form or obtain it by post or Fill it up online using Net-banking/credit/debit card on this website
- An application fee of 1200/- INR will have to be paid to obtain the form.
- If the form is filled online, a hard copy should be emailed to the University Office.
- After the applicant has paid the fee successfully and submitted their Online application form, an Application ID will be allotted for future reference.
- When sending the hard copy of the Application form the Application ID has to be mentioned on the printout. The applications without the ID will be rejected.
- Applicants are advised to keep a hard copy for their records.
Application Fee for JAYPEE B.Tech
- Application fee of Rs. 1200/- has to be paid by the applicant either online using net banking/ credit/ debit card payment
- Offline mode is also available in the form of a draft issued by a bank in favour of the Jaypee University of Information Technology, payable at Shimla.
- In case the application form is obtained from Waknaghat, the application fee has to be paid in cash or through a draft.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
JAYPEE B.Tech 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must ensure that they fulfil the following criteria before applying in order to be eligible for appearing in this exam:
|Course Type||Eligibility Criteria|
|B.Tech( via JEE MAIN marks)||
|B.Tech( via 10+2 merit marks)||
|M.Tech( Applied and Computational Mathematics)||Master Degree in Mathematics or Applied Mathematics or related discipline|
|M.Tech Biotechnology||Masters in Life Sciences, Bachelors Degree in Life Sciences or Agriculture, MBBS, B.Pharma, B.Tech, BioTech, Bioinformatics|
|M.Tech Computer Science Engineering||BE or B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering/ IT|
|M.Tech CSE with specialization in Information Security||BE or B.Tech in CSE/ IT|
|M.Tech CSE with specialization in Mobile Security||BE or B.Tech in CSE/IT|
|M.Tech CSE Specialization in Data Analytics||B.Tech in any discipline or Masters in Computer Applications/ Computer Science/ IT/ Maths/ Statistics/ Operations Research/ Physics/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Economics or any other related subjects.|
|M.Tech. Inter-disciplinary programmes in CSE with specialization in Information Technology & Entrepreneurship and Data Analytics||B.Tech( CS/IT), MCA, M.Sc.(Computer Science), B.Tech(ECE) with at least 6 IT courses during graduation.|
|M.Tech ECE with specialization in Communication System||BE/B.Tech in EE/EEE/ECE/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering or Instrumentation & Control Engineering|
|M.Tech ECE with specialization in Micro-Electronics System & Embedded Technology||BE/B.Tech in EE/EEE/ECE/CS/IT or M.Sc Physics with Electronics|
|M.Tech Material Science and Engineering||M.Sc Physics/Electronics/Chemistry( with Phy and Chem in undergraduate level) or B.Tech/BE in ECE/Mechanical/Chemical/ Metallurgical/ Electrical Engineering.|
JAYPEE 2019 B.Tech Paper Pattern
Admission to JAYPEE is either on the basis of Class 12 marks or JEE ranks obtained by the candidates. Please check JEE Main 2019 Question Paper Pattern for more details.
Please check JEE Main 2019 Question Paper Pattern for more details.
JAYPEE B.Tech 2019 Counselling
- CBSE will centrally conduct the Counselling for admissions to the B.Tech programs offered at the Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT) and its affiliated institutes.
- During counselling, candidates will be given the chance to indicate their choice of the Institute and branch and will be required to indicate a minimum of 3 choices.
- If offered admission, candidates will have the option to either freeze the seat that has been allotted to them or choose for their seat to be upgraded in the subsequent rounds.
JAYPEE B.Tech 2019 Verification of Documents
During Counselling, candidates are advised to carry all original documents such as:
- Counselling letter,
- Admit card,
- Mark sheets of Class 10 and 12 along with a few photocopies of the same.
- Candidates are also suggested to carry a few passport size photographs and
- Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/PWD), (if applicable).
Please check the Information brochure for a comprehensive list of documents required.
Jaypee 2019 Courses Offered
|Campus Name||Location||Courses Offered|
|Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT)||Noida, U.P.||
|Jaypee University of Information Technology (JUIT)||Waknaghat, H.P||
|Jaypee University of Engineering and Technology (JUET)||Guna, M.P.||
|Jaypee University Anoopshahr||Bulandshahr, U.P||
JAYPEE Admissions Contact Details
JAYPEE Institute of Information Technology,
E-mail: [email protected]
jaypee noida cutoffjaypee noida admission 2019, jaypee noida placements, jaypee institute of information technology noida fee structure.