JCECE 2019 Rank Predictor is based on JCECE B.Tech Rank Vs. Marks and Previous Cutoff Marks of 2018. The cutoff marks for Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECE) will be announced after the declaration of the result in the month of June 2019. For taking admission in various colleges of Jharkhand, candidates will have to score minimum qualifying marks as per the JCECE cut off 2019. It must be noted that the JCECE cut off 2019 list will be prepared course-wise and category-wise. Candidates meeting the desired cut off of JCECE 2019 will get admission in the institutes of Jharkhand state.
Upcoming Application Form
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Sharda University Admission Open Apply Now
- UPES Admission 2019 Batch is Now Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- KIIT Bhubaneswar Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Banasthali University (Women Only) Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
JCECE 2019 Ranks Depends on the following Criteria
The Cut-off of JCECE 2019 exam will be evaluated on many factors. Some of the factors are mentioned below:
- Number of Candidates appeared for the exam.
- No of candidates passed the exam
- The difficulty level of question paper
- Of vacancy for this exam
- Cut-off may also be sectional wise.
How to Use JCECE 2019 Rank Predictor?
Following are the steps to use Rank Predictor:
- Firstly, Visit the EntranceZone Rank Predictor.
- Choose the JCECE Rank Predictor tool.
- Finally, the usage of Rank Predictor- entering necessary details like basic and academic such as registered name in 2019 Application Form, your contact details, Registration Details, your desired branch (BE/B.Tech) & expected Rank.
JCECE 2019 Rank Predictor- Step By Step Usage
Following are the important points can be noted by the candidates:
- Visit JCECE 2019 Rank Predictor.
- Fill all the necessary Information needed.
- Along, give the expected marks.
- And, click on “Get Predicted Rank”.
- Your probable Rank will be displayed on the screen.
JCECE 2019 Cut off
The following table will give you an idea of the expected cutoff rank for B.I.T Sindri, Jharkhand admissions through Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECE). Candidates seeking admission in Computer Science Engineering and Information Technology courses need to score well and secure ranks within the first 200 – 300 ranks in the merit list.
|Engineering Streams||Maximum Expected Rank|
|Computer Science Engineering||200|
|Electronic and Communication Engineering||375|
Stay Tuned for Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.