JCECE 2020 Rank Predictor will be based on JCECE B.Tech Rank Vs. Marks and Previous Cutoff Marks of 2019. The cutoff marks for Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECE) will be announced after the declaration of the result in the month of June 2020. For taking admission in various colleges of Jharkhand, candidates will have to score minimum qualifying marks as per the JCECE cut off 2020. It must be noted that the JCECE cut off 2020 list will be prepared course-wise and category-wise. Candidates meeting the desired cut off of JCECE 2020 will get admission in the institutes of Jharkhand state.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
JCECE 2020 Ranks Depends on the following Criteria
The Cut-off of JCECE 2020 exam will be evaluated on many factors. Some of the factors are mentioned below:
- Number of Candidates appeared for the exam.
- No of candidates passed the exam
- The difficulty level of question paper
- Of vacancy for this exam
- Cut-off may also be sectional wise.
How to Use JCECE 2020 Rank Predictor?
Following are the steps to use Rank Predictor:
- Firstly, Visit the EntranceZone Rank Predictor.
- Choose the JCECE Rank Predictor tool.
- Finally, the usage of Rank Predictor- entering necessary details like basic and academic such as registered name in 2020 Application Form, your contact details, Registration Details, your desired branch (BE/B.Tech) & expected Rank.
JCECE 2020 Rank Predictor- Step By Step Usage
Following are the important points can be noted by the candidates:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about JCECE 2020 Rank Predictor: Jharkhand CET Marks vs. Rank
- Visit JCECE 2020 Rank Predictor.
- Fill all the necessary Information needed.
- Along, give the expected marks.
- And, click on “Get Predicted Rank”.
- Your probable Rank will be displayed on the screen.
JCECE 2020 Cut off
The following table will give you an idea of the expected cutoff rank for B.I.T Sindri, Jharkhand admissions through Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECE). Candidates seeking admission in Computer Science Engineering and Information Technology courses need to score well and secure ranks within the first 200 – 300 ranks in the merit list.
|Engineering Streams||Maximum Expected Rank|
|Computer Science Engineering||200|
|Electronic and Communication Engineering||375|
Stay Tuned for Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.