JEE Advanced 2018 Exam Dates Announced by IIT Kanpur and Jee Advanced entrance exam will be conducted on 20th May 2017. find details here. The date of the entrance exam (JEE Advanced 2018) to the prestigious IITs Indian Institutes of Technology is out by Joint Admission Board. This year IIT Kanpur is conducting Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) on behalf of all the IITs.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
JEE Advanced 2018 Exam Dates Announced
As compared to 2016, after clearing JEE Main around 20,000 plus candidates will be eligible to write the JEE Advanced 2018 so the total number of such candidates will be 2.2 lakh in JEE Advanced 2018.
JEE Advanced 2018 Exam Dates Announced, as per the new guideline from the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, other backwards classes-non-creamy layer OBC-NCL certificates issued after 1st April 2016 will be valid and considered for JEE (Advanced) 2018, according to a resource at IIT Madras.
New change: (JEE Advanced 2018 Exam Dates Announced)
To qualify for appearing in the JEE Main 2018.
- For SC and ST candidates the cut-off for the aggregate marks in Class XII has been reduced from 70% to 65%.
- General category students need to have 75 % marks at least or must be top 20 percentile in the senior secondary 12th examination.
- The percentages of various categories as mention below:
OBC-NCL candidates 27 %
SC candidates 15 %
ST candidates 7.5
Open for all 50.5 %
For PwD (including dyslexic) candidates, 3 % horizontal reservation is available in each of these four categories,
Total attempts in JEE Advanced:
Candidates appeared in 2017 JEE Advanced for the first time is also eligible. This is same as previous year i.e. the maximum of two times in consecutive years.
This is the first time that interesting features will be introduced like short video tutorial make the process more user-friendly fee payment, result announcement, choice filling etc..
Please note that yet dates for the JEE Main 2018 examination are not announced by the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education).
Source Economic times-Indiatimes