The Big confusion about the percentage in the 12th class to apply for JEE Main 2018 is clear now. Also, It is cleared with four important points of eligibility criteria to fill the JEE Main Application Form. The four important points are mention below, share with your friends to boost their motivation to fill the application form for JEE Main 2018. CBSE released the registration for the Joint entrance examination 2018 today i.e. 1st December 2018 at 10.30 Am for Paper 1 and Paper 2 at jeemain.nic.in.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
The aspiring candidates should know that paper 1 is for engineering courses and paper 2 is for architecture courses. Application form filling and submission of both exams is online only.
“I have less than 75% in my 12th class board, May I eligibile for JEE Main?”Check your JEE Main Eligibility Here. Join & Refer your Friends to Earn Paytm Cashback Check Now & Refer
It is clarified that yes students with 75 percent or less can apply for JEE Main 2018.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about JEE Main 2018 Application Form Released: 75% Not Required to Apply @Jeemain.nic.in
Four (4) key criteria for JEE Main 2018
First one is Age Limit: Date of Birth of the applicants must be born on or after October 01, 1993. Furthermore, five-year relaxation is given to applicants belonging to scheduled castes, scheduled tribes community and also for persons with disabilities (PWD).
The second one is the Qualifying examination: this is regarding 12th class board exam and students year of appearance in boards. As per JEE Mains 2020 eligibility criteria, the candidate should have passed HSC/12th board or equivalent exam in the following years 2016, 2017, or 2018.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020