The Big confusion about the percentage in the 12th class to apply for JEE Main 2018 is clear now. Also, It is cleared with four important points of eligibility criteria to fill the JEE Main Application Form. The four important points are mention below, share with your friends to boost their motivation to fill the application form for JEE Main 2018. CBSE released the registration for the Joint entrance examination 2018 today i.e. 1st December 2018 at 10.30 Am for Paper 1 and Paper 2 at jeemain.nic.in.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
The aspiring candidates should know that paper 1 is for engineering courses and paper 2 is for architecture courses. Application form filling and submission of both exams is online only.
“I have less than 75% in my 12th class board, May I eligibile for JEE Main?”
It is clarified that yes students with 75 percent or less can apply for JEE Main 2018.
Four (4) key criteria for JEE Main 2018
First one is Age Limit: Date of Birth of the applicants must be born on or after October 01, 1993. Furthermore, five-year relaxation is given to applicants belonging to scheduled castes, scheduled tribes community and also for persons with disabilities (PWD).
The second one is Qualifying examination: this is regarding 12th class board exam and students year of appearance in boards. As per JEE Mains 2018 eligibility criteria, the candidate should have passed HSC/12th board or equivalent exam in the following years 2016, 2017, or 2018.