JEE Main 2019 Exam Analysis: National Testing Agency (NTA) has been conducting the JEE Main for the first time now. That said, the exam pattern and its difficulty levels may be expected to vary from the previous year editions of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main). As far as the expert opinion lies, candidates can expect the JEE Main 2019 Question Paper to be a bit lengthy and the weight age of topics will be distributed in a varied manner than previous editions. This article will let you go through of all the possibilities and provide a meaningful analysis of the JEE Main 2019. As per NTA, around 11 lakhs students are appearing in JEE Main exam during 08-12 January 2019.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
Latest News: Joint Entrance Examination Main 2019 Application Form for second session has been started from 08 Febraury 2019.
JEE Main 2019 Result of January session announced.
JEE Main January 2019 Exam Analysis:
The JEE Main 2019 first exam shift has been finished and these are the JEE Main analysis of paper 1 and 2 for January 2019 examination.
- As per the students, who have appeared in the exam, JEE Main 2019 paper 1 and 2 were conservatively easy.
- Mathematics was moderately simpler out of all the three subjects.
- However, the exam was liberal and drawing section of B. Arch Paper 2 was easiest of all.
- Also, in mathematics, 60% of questions were easy.
- Syllabus of class 11th was more included in the part of mathematics questions.
- Physics was difficult with the most question from modern Rotation, Optics, Thermodynamics.
- Overall, the exam has been rated as 4 out of 5.
JEE Main 2019 (10 January) Exam Analysis
Candidates have come out of the Examination hall for the Paper 1 Shift 1 from 9:30 A.m – 12:30 P.m. Candidates can check the Exam Analysis and Full Feedback Here.
- The Examination was Moderate.
- Physics was the toughest of all subjects.
- Topics like Electricity, Magnetism, Current electricity were difficult.
- Most questions were asked from Conic Section.
- No questions were asked Out Of Syllabus.
JEE Main Slot 2 (Noon Session) for today is over. However, the Reactions of the Candidates are still being recorded.
- The first reaction for Slot 2 has been by far the worst reaction received in the Examination.
- One-fourth candidates complained of lengthy calculations.
- Also, The Technical glitches were faced by the candidates.
Students Reactions on JEE Main 2019 January Exam
- First and foremost aspirants who attempted the first session of JEE Main 2019 Exam have varied experiences to share.
- However, few believed that the Mathematics section was exhaustive, while other believed Physics was tougher compared to Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Few aspirants attempted all questions with ease, and few pretended like they didn’t hear anything upon being asked on their attempt.
- Most of the questions were in respect to the class 11th and 12th standard levels. With all these exclusive experience, it can be concluded that students, who came prepared, were more successful in their attempts.
- However, there was clearly no luck factor to be considered.
JEE Main 2019 Exam Pattern
- Paper 1 will be a computer-based standardized test which will be held for 3-hour duration.
- Paper 1 will consist of 3 sections, Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- of questions are 90 and each section will comprise 30 questions each.
- Paper 1 will be an objective type consisting of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Total Marks for the whole paper will be 90 x 4, i.e. 360 marks.
- Paper 2 will be conducted in both online and offline modes.
- The online mode will be for Aptitude Test and Mathematics, while Offline mode will be conducted for drawing test.
- Paper 2 will consist of 3 sections, i.e. Mathematics, Aptitude Test, and Drawing Test.
- Duration for paper 2 will be 3 hours.
- Paper 2 will consist of 82 questions. 30 questions will be from the Mathematics section and 50 questions will from General Aptitude. Remaining 2 questions will be held offline and will be based on drawing and sketching skills.
- Questions for Mathematics and General Aptitude will be objective type multiple choice questions. For the drawing section, questions will be subjective and based on drawing and sketching skills of the candidate.
- The question paper will be set for a total of 390 marks.
JEE Main Previous Year Question Papers
Let’s get back and have a look into the previous session formats of topic distribution. Here is an analysis of the previous year exam pattern and topic wise weight age:
|Subject||Topic||Distribution in Percentage|
|Sets, Relation, Mathematical Reasoning, Statistics||13%|
|Electrostatics and Current Electricity||17%|
|Magnetics and Electromagnetic Induction||13%|
|Semi-conductor Devices, Electromagnetic Waves, and Principles of Communication||13%|
|Heat and Thermodynamics||7%|
|Simple Harmonic Motion, Waves, and Elasticity||7%|
“Stay tuned for more updates regarding JEE Main in EntranceZone.“