Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2019 Online Application Form has been available from 20 December 2018. Likewise, Uttarakhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam is also called as Joint Engineering Examination Polytechnic (JEEP 2019) or Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2019. Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee (UBTER) is the main conducting Authority which organises Uttarakhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2019. JEEP is a State Level Polytechnic Entrance Examination that is conducted for the admission in various Diploma programmes in the field of Engineering, Pharmacy, Fashion Designing, Hotel management, Catering technology etc.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
UK Polytechnic Exam Date 2019
These dates are important event Dates (Tentative) for the Joint Engineering Examination Polytechnic. The official dates are yet to be released by Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee (UBTER).
|Online Application form release||20 December 2018|
|Offline application form filling||15 January – 28 February 2019|
|Last date for online form filling process & fee payment||15 March 2019|
|Last date to print the application form||15 March 2019|
|The release of admit card||15 April 2019|
|Exam date||28 & 29 April 2019|
|Result announcement||20 May 2019|
|Counselling starts||The second week of June 2019|
Polytechnic form 2019 Uttarakhand
The steps are given below to fill an online application form:
- Form for JEEP 2019 is available in both Offline and Online mode.
- Candidates can fill the online application form from 20 December 2018 onwards.
- For Offline Application form, candidates can fill from 15 January 2019- 28 February 2019.
- The application fee is Rs. 800/- for General candidates and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates.
- Students can also buy the application form from the UBTER Office.
- The last date for the form submission is 15 March 2019.
How to fill the Joint Engineering Examination Polytechnic (JEEP 2019) Application Form?
- It is necessary for the Applicants to fill their Personal, Educational, Communication and Course details during the Registration.
- Applicants are required to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- No correction will be done in the Application form, after the successful submission.
- Multiple registrations for the same course/group is not applicable.
- Applicants have to fill the separate Application form, for applying in each group.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page for further use.
- After filling the form, candidates need to submit the form to the nearest Polytechnic Institution & UBTER Office in the name of an address given below:
Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education,
Sunhara Road, Kashopur, Roorkee-247667
- Fee payment can be made through online (Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking) only.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
|General & OBC||Rs. 800/-|
|SC & ST||Rs. 500/-|
Joint Entrance Examination Polytechnic 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility criteria for the Joint Engineering Examination Polytechnic (JEEP 2019) or Uttrakhand Polytechnic 2019.
- No upper age limit to apply for JEEP
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
|P||Diploma in Pharmacy||
|H||Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology||
|M||Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice||
|G||PG Diploma in Computer Applications||
|T||Diploma in Textile Design/Garment Technology/ Fashion Design||
|A||Later Entry in Diploma Engineering||
Reservation applicable to JEEP 2019
|Wards of DEF||2%|
|Ex-Army man/disabled/Dependents candidates||5%|
JEEP 2019 Entrance Exam Pattern
The paper pattern for Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2019 is given here.
- Negative Marking: No Negative Marking
- The question paper of E group will consist of the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The P group question paper will consist of the Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
- Duration: The time duration of the examination will be 02 hours.
- Syllabus: The syllabus contains the topics of Class 10 & 12.
- No of Questions: Total 100 questions are asked in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: Each question carries 5 marks.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- For Engineering & Technology Diploma: Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- For PG Diploma in Computer Application: The syllabus will comprise English Comprehension, Numerical Ability, Reasoning, General Intelligence and General Awareness.
- The syllabus will be of class 10 or 12 as per the courses.
Diploma in Engineering/Technology (Group E):
- The syllabus is consist of different topics of Mathematics and Science, Physics and Chemistry.
- The topics will be asked from class 10 subjects.
- Some major topics are the General calculation of roots, Cube roots, Square roots, Distance, Speed, Newton’s law, All states of Matter, catalysis, Aromatic compound, etc.
Diploma in Pharmacy (Group P):
- This section will contain topics from different subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics.
- Candidates shall have options to choose any one subject from Biology and Mathematics.
Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology (Group H):
- The syllabus will have a total of four sections and questions will be asked from Reasoning & Logical Discussion, Numerical Ability, Scientific Aptitude English Language and General Knowledge.
Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice (Group M):
- This section will consist of various topics from English & Hindi Comprehension, Reasoning & Intelligence, Numerical Ability, and General Awareness.
PG Diploma in Computer Application (Group G):
- The syllabus will have total five sections such as English Comprehension, Numerical Ability, Reasoning, General Intelligence and General Awareness.
Diploma in Textile Designing/Garments Technology/Fashion Designing (Group T):
- The syllabus will be of class 10 level.
- The syllabus has been divided into three sections such as English & Hindi Comprehension, Reasoning & Intelligence and General Awareness.
Diploma in Engineering-LE (Group A):
- The syllabus will consist of various topics such as Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and General Engineering.
- The General Engineering section will have topics like Mechanical, Electronics, etc.
To score good marks, candidates can check the below-given preparation tips:
- Firstly, candidates must find out all the details about the exam pattern and syllabus.
- Secondly, Candidate must prepare a timetable as per their suitability and prepare accordingly.
- Along with, make short notes for each subject and revise them one week before the Examination.
- Candidates can also take help from the previous year’s question paper to know more about the exam pattern.
- Don’t take the stress and take a healthy and nutritious diet at the time of preparation.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2019 Admit Card
- The admit card will be available in online mode from 15 April 2019
- The admit card will contain Information such as candidate Roll number, Name, Category, Date of birth and many other details regarding Examination.
- The written examination will be held on 28th & 29th April 2019.
- To check the admit card applicants need to enter their Application number or Name and Date of birth.
How to Download JEEP 2019 Admit Card
The steps about how to download JEEP 2019 is given below.
- Visit the Official website link and then move further to Admit card page.
- Enter your Application number or Name and Date of birth and Click on ‘SUBMIT’.
- The admit card will appear on your screen.
- Download the Hall ticket.
- For instance, take 2-3 printouts of it and keep it safe till the declaration of result.
Instructions On Admit Card
- The exam date, time, venue, reporting time, etc.
- Information like exam duration, subjects of the exam, subject code, etc.
- Candidates must read the complete instructions given on the admit card.
Uttarakhand JEEP 2019 Result
- The Rank list along with Result will be announced on the official Website.
- Candidates can download their rank card by entering their roll number.
- UK Polytechnic 2019 Result will be announced in the month of May 2019.
- On the basis of the merit list, candidates will be called for the counselling process.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks scored by the candidates in the examination.
JEEP 2019 Counselling
- After the declaration of Result, UK JEEP 2019 Counselling will begin.
- Counselling will start tentatively from the second week of June 2019.
- Candidates will not get the Call Letter separately.
- The counselling procedure is only in Online Mode.
- The schedule of computerised counselling is posted in the official portal or newspaper.
- At the time of counselling, the Student will bring their original documents for verification.
- Official Website for Counselling http://ukcounseling.nic.in/.
- The JEEP Counselling is conducted in various rounds, if the seats remain vacant in the first round, the second round of Counselling will be conducted.
- Qualified Candidates those who have not attended the first round of counselling can participate in the second round of counselling.
Uttarakhand JEEP Counselling Schedule
|Counselling Rounds||Online registration and choice filling||College and Course allotment||Last date of admission and document verification|
|First Round||Fourth week June 2019||Fourth week June 2019||First week July 2019|
|Second Round||First week July 2019||Second week July 2019||Third week July 2019|
|Third Round||Third week July 2019||Fourth week July 2019||Fourth week July 2019|
Documents Required for verification
- Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) Admit Card 2019
- Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) Score Card 2019
- Class 10 & 12 Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- ITI or Other Diploma Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Photo ID Proof
- 2 Passport Size Photograph
- Allotment Letter
Exam Centre Codes
The city and the exam codes are mentions below. Therefore, The exam code is used while filling the application form and choice of examination centre.
For Engineering Entrance Exam read about JEE MAIN 2019.
For more Updates Stay Tuned to ‘Entrancezone.com’.