Jamia Milia Islamia will conduct the JMI EEE 2019 Counselling for admission into various B.Tech and B.Arch courses. The seat allotment will begin in July 2019 tentatively. JEE Main 2019 score is the basis for B.Tech admission at the University. And, the University will prepare its own merit list of successful candidates on the basis of cut off marks. All the B.Tech applicants must bring the JEE Main 2019 scorecard at the time of counselling/admission process. Moreover, Only those candidates who have successfully submitted the JMI Online Application Form will be called for JMI EEE Counselling. Read the article for complete details related to JMI EEE Counselling process.
JMI EEE 2019 Counselling Process
Candidates need to bring the following Documents for JMI EEE 2019 Counselling
- Standard 10th and 12th Certificate and Marks Statement
- JEE Main 2019 Admit Card, Score Card
- A Copy of downloaded JEE Main application form.
- JMI Admission form Download Copy
- Identity proof such as Voter ID Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport etc.
- Category Certificate if applicable
- Candidates seeking admission under ‘Kashmiri Migrants’ have to provide their Category certificates
- Jammu & Kashmir category applicants have to provide domicile certificate.
- Character certificate
- PWD certificate
- Medical certificate
- 6 (Six) recent passport size photo
Note: The applicants will get back their original certificates after verification by the concerned authorities. However, JMI may keep the result of the JEE Main or 10+2 (qualifying examination) for a period of 2 months after the beginning of a new academic season.
|Online application form availability||05 December 2018|
|Last date to fill application form||14 March 2019 (Extended)|
|Application correction||8 – 18 March 2019 (Extended)|
|Date of declaration of merit||2nd week of July, 2019|
|Counselling procedure starts||Last week of July, 2019|
Important Points About JMI EEE 2019 Counselling
- Firstly, JMI will not call a candidate with a lower rank for admission.
- Further, the applicants will get the provisional admission letter via SMS or Email.
- And, It is compulsory for all the candidates to submit the JMI Application Form 2019 in order to attend the JMI EEE 2019 Counselling.
- Moreover, it is also necessary that candidates’ name is in the JMI EEE 2019 Merit List.
- Also, University has the right to cancel the admission in case If an applicant fails to provide the result of qualifying examination(XIIth board/JEE Main 2019).
- A total of 30% seats is reserved for Muslim candidates in all the courses offered by the JMI University.
- Moreover, 10% seats are reserved for Muslim Women and Reserved category candidates.
- Finally, 3% seat reservation is applicable for PWD candidates.
The official website of Jamia Millia Islamia University: http://jmi.ac.in/
jmi b tech 2019, jamia millia islamia engineering cut off, jamia millia islamia entrance exam 2019 date, jamia millia islamia admission 2019-19, jmi law entrance exam 2019, jmi btech 2019.
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020