KEAM 2019 also known as Kerala Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Entrance Exam is Conducted by CEE (Commissionerate of Entrance Exam), Kerala. KEAM 2019 will be conducted on 23 (Paper 1) & 24 (Paper 2) April 2019. A candidate seeking admission in Engineering, Agriculture and Medical can apply. Any Aspirant applying for KEAM 2019 can check the details about KEAM 2019 Exam Pattern below:
Upcoming Application Form
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Sharda University Admission Open Apply Now
- UPES Admission 2019 Batch is Now Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- KIIT Bhubaneswar Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Banasthali University (Women Only) Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
KEAM 2019 Seat Allotment from First Week of July 2019.
KEAM 2019 Exam Pattern:
Here are the details of the pattern of the exam. Read them carefully. Also, the candidates should solve sample papers to get acquainted with the exam pattern.
- The entrance exam will be in offline mode.
- There will be two papers. The paper I and Paper II each containing 120 questions.
- The paper I will consist mostly of questions from Physics and Chemistry and Paper II will consist of questions from Mathematics.
- Each paper will be for 150 minutes.
- It will be an MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) Type Entrance Exam with each question carrying four marks.
- There is scope for negative marking. The correct answer will be awarded four marks, and for the wrong answer, one mark will be deducted from the total marks scored.
- Candidates who will fail to answer at least one question in any paper will be disqualified.
- Every Question Paper in the examination will have its own serial number, A candidate is advised to write it in the OMR answer sheet carefully. Any mismatch in the roll number serial number combination might result in disqualification of the candidate.
Kerala Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Entrance Exam
Exam Pattern for KEAM 2019 will be as per the direction of CEE, Kerala. Students are advised to solve many sample question papers before appearing for the examination and divide the timings for each subject efficiently.
Examination Pattern which is discussed above was followed in KEAM 2016 and is expected to be the same this year. Any changes in the pattern will be notified on this website, once the information brochure for KEAM 2019 is released by the concerned authority.
Aspirants are expected to frequently visit EntranceZone for any future updates.
Also, they should go, check the official webpage for all the latest updates.
keam marking scheme 2017, keam pass mark, keam syllabus 2019, keam exam pattern, keam 2019 courses, keam exam date 2019.