KIITEE 2019 Paper Pattern is set by the Kalinga University i.e. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) deemed to be a university. Candidates can fill the Application Form till 10 April 2019. Also, the university released the test scheme along with entrance examination, subjects and syllabus for the same.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
B.Tech.(4 years) /B.Arch.(Science Group) / B.Sc.Nursing / Biotechnology Dual Degree(5 years), B.Tech.(4 years) / B.Arch.(Science Group) / Biotechnology Dual Degree(5 years), B.Sc.Nursing/Biotechnology Dual Degree(5 years), B.Tech.(Lateral Entry) (3 years), BBA/BCA/ Bachelor of Design (Fashion/Textile)/ Bachelor of Film & Television Production/BA.LLB/ BBA.LLB/BSc.LLB/ Master of Mass Communication(Integrated )/B.Arch.(Other Group), MCA/MCA( Lateral Entry), M.Tech.(2 years), LLM, M.Sc.(Biotechnology) & M.Sc.(Applied Microbiology)(2 years), M.Sc Nursing, MBA/MBA(RM)/Master of Public Health(2 years) /Master of Hospital Administration(2 years) and Phd.
KIITEE 2019 Paper Pattern Details
Candidates must make sure they are eligible to fill the application form:
- Firstly, candidates must be Indian nationalists
- Also, candidates birth date should lie on or after June 1996.
- Further, candidates must secure not less than 60% in their qualifying exam.
Also, to make candidates familiar with the paper pattern we have provided the paper pattern below.
Moreover, this will help the candidate to become aware of the type of questions, the important parts of the subjects and how they require to manage time.
This will also ensure students maximum marks.
KIITEE 2019 Paper Pattern: Kalinga University Entrance Exam Pattern
The scheme for examiantion is mention below.
- Firstly, the question paper will be divided into three subjects namely Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Also, the candidates would be separately tested for each subject.
- Then, each section will have 40 questions
- Further, the total number of questions will be 120.
- Moreover, all the questions will be multiple choice questions.
So, the candidates will have to select the correct answer from the given options
- Also, the applicants will get 3 hours to solve the paper
- However, the candidates will be rewarded with 4 marks for each correct answer.
- But, there is negative marking scheme applicable therefore 1 marks would be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- Also, there would be no Marks deducted or added for not attempting the question.
- Finally, the examination would be online mode i.e, computer-based test.
Scheme for KIIT Entrance Exam
|Subject||Questions Asked||Marks Allotted||Time Allotted|
|Physics||40 questions||160 marks||180 minutes|
|Chemistry||40 questions||160 marks|
|Mathematics||40 questions||160 marks|
|Total||120 questions||480 marks|
KIIT Courses, Subjects and Number of Question in Entrance Examination
Syllabus for KIITEE 2019
- Units and Measurement
- One-Dimensional Motion
- Two-Dimensional and Three-Dimensional Motion
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Rotational Motion and Moment of Inertia
- Solids and Fluids
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Transference of Heat
- Current Electricity
- Thermal and Chemical Effects of Current
- Magnetic Effects of Current
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Ray Optics
- Wave Optics
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Electrons and Photons
- Atoms, Molecules, and Nuclei
- Solids and Semi-Conductors
- Some Basic Concepts
- The States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Energetics and Thermodynamics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Rates of Chemical Reactions and Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemical Families and Periodic Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemistry of Non-Metals – 1
- Chemistry of Non-metals – 2
- Lighter Metals, Heavy Metals Chemistry
- Chemistry of Representative Elements
- Transition Metals Including Lanthanides
- Coordination Chemistry and Organo-Metallics
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Some Basic Principles
- Organic Compound Containing Halogens
- Oxygen Organic Compounds
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Synthetic and Natural Polymers
- Bio-Molecules and Biological Processes
- Chemistry In Action
- Environmental Chemistry
- Sets, Relations, and Functions
- Complex Numbers
- Matrices and Determinants
- Quadratic Equations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem and Its Applications
- Sequences and Series
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Two-Dimensional Geometry
- Three-Dimensional Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
Moreover, the official website of KIITEE 2019 is http://www.kiit.ac.in/
Kalinga University Exam Details:
|KIITEE Details||Application Form|
kiitee previous year question papers with solutions pdf, kiitee exam date 2019, kiitee 2018 exam date, kiitee marks vs rank, kiit sample paper 2018.