The AICTE released the list of approved engineering colleges and others. All India Council for Technical Education published the list for session 2016-17 and will release list for 2017-18 soon. one should know their College Status before applying for admission.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
As per the AICTE official notification, a total of 10,360 colleges is approved for the academic year 2016-2017. These colleges are known to have 6,99,421 faculty members and their collective intake capacity is 36,99,059.
Also as per record, these colleges have 6,99,500 (Approx*) faculty members and their collective capacity to admit students is 36,99,000 (Approx*).
Know Your College Status at below link:
According to sources share that in 291 new colleges have been added to the list in session 2016-17 in approved colleges. whereas 100 colleges are closed son far in the session. Till now 507 colleges applied for progressive closure from 2012.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Know Your College Status Here - Approved or Not Approved
These 10,360 approved colleges belong to the following streams:
- Applied Arts and Craft
- Architecture and Town Planning
- Engineering and Technology
- Hotel Management and Catering
Check college status here.
The AICTE listed the approved college’s names under the following heads: