Oakbrook Business School, an AICTE approved and affiliated to GTU Gujarat technological University Management Institute, The institute has been established with an objective of promoting quality management education among students and working executives. Offering two years full-time MBA post graduate management programme designed to prepare Managers, Leaders for Corporate and Entrepreneurs.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main April Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- SRM Univ. B.Tech Admission Open Apply Now
- UPES Admission 2019 Batch is Now Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- KIIT Bhubaneswar Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Banasthali University (Women Only) Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
The institute runs its own Incubation cell called IIEDC, a centre of excellence in Hospitality and tourism and Research and Publication department for the professionals.
Planning to develop MDP/EDP division and Executive Education Programmes,
Opening Position: Professor 01, Associate professor 03, Assistant professor 04
Accountant, Librarian, Trainer Entrepreneurship field and Research Associates.
Qualification: As per AICTE/GTU norms
Job Description: Oakbrook Business School is looking for General Management, Cost & Management Accounting, Marketing, Finance, Organisation Behaviour & Human Resource Management and Production & Operation Management, Business Communication and soft skills. Quantitative Techniques and Entrepreneurship to work on the suitable candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online at www.oakbrook.ac.in in Career section and submit application on or before 02.09.2016
Email: [email protected]
Salary: Negotiable, no constraint for suitable candidates.
Address of the Institute:
Plot no 225 opp Maharaja Hotel Lane,
Jamiyatpura Road, Sarkhej Gandhi Nagar 382423