OJEE 2019 Seat Allotment for third round has been released on 24 July 2019. Odisha JEE 2019 is conducted for admission into Lateral entry to B. Tech, B. Pharmacy, Pharmacy, M. Pharmacy, MBA, MCA, M. Tech, M. Plan and Integrated MBA courses under Odisha JEE 2019. Candidates seeking admission into B.Tech. Courses in Odisha can apply for Odisha JEE 2019. After the Odisha JEE 2019 Results are out, the shortlisted candidate will be informed through their profile on Odisha JEE Website. The counselling is expected to happen in the last week of June. Read the article below for more details regarding Odisha JEE 2019 Counselling.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
Latest Update: OJEE 2019 Seat Allotment for third round has been released on 24 July 2019. Click here> Seat Allotment.
Odisha JEE 2019 Counselling Date
|Candidate registration, Choice fill
|21 June 2019|
|Display of Mock Seat Allotment based on choice filled-in by the candidates as on 23rd June 2019, 4 PM||27 June 2019|
|Choice lock facility Activation using OTP||29 June 2019|
|End of Registration||30 June 2019|
|Display of Allotment Round-I||05 July 2019|
|Document Verification at Nodal
|06 – 12 July 2019|
|Withdrawal at Nodal centres||07 – 12 July 2019|
|Display of Allotment Round-II
|14 July 2019|
|Document Verification at Nodal
Canters For Newly allotted
|16 – 18 July 2019|
|Withdraw||16 – 20 July 2019|
|Final Allotment||22 July 2019|
|Document verification for new
|23 July 2019|
|Registration, choice fill for 1st phase left
out and Special OJEE 2019 Candidates
|25 July 2019|
|End of Registration and Choice lock||27 July 2019|
|Display of Allotment Round 1||30 July 2019|
|Document Verification at Nodal Centres||01 – 02 August 2019|
|Display of Final Allotment and Surrender
of vacant seats
|03 August 2019|
For Other Courses (Revised):
Important Exam Update
|Registration/Choice Filling||02 to 15 July 2019||27 June to 10 July 2019||28 June to 13 July 2019||28 to 15 July 2019||29 to 15 July 2019|
|Mock Result||11 July 2019||08 July 2019||09 July 2019||13 July 2019||NA|
|Choice Locking||14 to 15 July 2019||09 to 10 July 2019||12 to 13h July 2019||14 to 15 July 2019||14 to 15 July 2019|
|Allotment Result (1st Round)||16 July 2019||16 July 2019||16 July 2019||17 July 2019||17 July 2019|
|Documents Verification||19 to 23 July 2019||19 to 23 July 2019||22 to 25 July 2019||24 to 27 July 2019||21 to 23 July 2019|
|Allotment Result (2nd Round)||24 July 2019||24 July 2019||28 July 2019||29 July 2019||25 July 2019|
|Document Verification||25 to 26 July 2019||25 to 26 July 2019||29 July 2019||01 to 02 August 2019||27 July 2019|
|Withdraw||20 to 23 July 2019 & 25 to 26 July 2019||20 to 23 July 2019 & 25 to 26 July 2019||23 to 29 July 2019||25 to 27 July 2019 & 01 to 02 August 2019||22 to 23 July 2019 & 27 July 2019|
|Final Allotment||27 July 2019||26 July 2019||01 August 2019||04 August 2019||29 July 2019|
|Document Verification||28 July 2019||27 July 2019||03 August 2019||06 August 2019||01 August 2019|
Odisha JEE 2019 Counselling
First of all, A Candidate is required to submit their branch preferences along with various other details such as score, mobile number, name, etc. in the web-based counselling application. Candidates will also have to pay a counselling fee of Rs. 450/- for enrolment in the counselling procedure. Candidates will be called in according to the merit lists. There will be a separate list for reserved categories and physically handicapped students.
Documents required for Odisha JEE 2019 Counselling
The documents required for OJEE Counselling is listed below.
- Odisha JEE 2019 Admit card
- Proof of Identity
- Original Date of Birth Certificate
- Original School Leaving Certificate
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examination
- Passing certificate of the qualifying examination
- Character certificate the school last attended.
OJEE 2019 Counselling Process
- Candidates should carry around 6 passport-size colour photographs and attested photocopy of all the documents mentioned above.
- Candidates who will be absent on the given counselling date will be considered rejected.
- And, no seat will be reserved for them for further rounds of counselling.
- Candidates will have to pay the required admission fee after successful document verification and counselling.
Odisha JEE 2019 Seat Allotment
- The Seat Allotment in Odisha JEE will be done after proper verification of eligibility, rank, and the reservation applicable for the different category.
- Further, Candidates will be allocated seats on the basis of their institute and branch preferences.
- The seat allotment will be updated in the last round of counselling after removing the candidates who were not present at the counselling venue in person.
- Therefore, the candidates will get the admissions for the vacant seats in the last phase of counselling.
Finally, After the seat allotment is final, each of the candidates must download the allotment letter and pay the fee to complete the admission process.
Admission OJEE 2019
- Candidates who wish to take admission in B.Tech courses have appear in JEE Main 2019.
- Admission will be based on JEE Main scores.
- After the process of seat allotment, candidate must report to the allotted college/ Institution on given time and date.
Candidates have to submit the original documents and fee to the allotted college/ Institution. List of documents is given below:
- Nativity Certificate
- 10+2 marksheet (for DOB proof)
- Passing Certificate 10+2
- OJEE admit card
- JEE Main score card
- Category Certificate
- OJEE Registration slip
For all further information regarding exact dates and documents to be carried during Odisha JEE 2019 counselling, candidates are requested to visit this page.