OJEE 2020 or ODISHA JEE Application Form submission last date has been extended till 31 May 2020. OJEE is conducted by the Odisha state government. It is a state-level exam conducted every year for admission in various UG and PG courses such as M.Tech, BCA, MCA, B.Pharm, M. Pharm, MBA & Integrated MBA, etc. Admission in B.Tech, MBBS, BAMS, BHMS courses will be provided through the JEE Main and NEET scores. The exam will be conducted in the first week of May 2020. Candidate can read the whole article for complete details regarding the OJEE 2020.
- Odisha JEE 2020 Online Application Form has been extended again till 31 May 2020 due to COVID-19. Click here>> Application Form.
- OJEE 2020 Exam has been postponed due to COVID-19.
OJEE 2020 Exam Dates
The important dates for OJEE 2020 Exam are given in the table below:
|Application form Available||06 February 2020|
|Application form last date||31 May 2020 (Extended)
|Application Fee last date||31 May 2020 (Extended)
|Admit card date||–|
|Exam Date (PBT)||Postponed|
|Exam Date (CBT)||June 2020|
|Declaration of result||June 2020|
The above-mentioned dates are as per the notification released by the authority.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about OJEE 2020 Odisha JEE: Application Form (Till 31 May), Eligibility
OJEE Application Form 2020
The details regarding the OJEE 2020 application form are mentioned below:
- The application form was released on 06 February 2020.
- Candidates can fill the form through online mode only.
- The application form is available on the official website.
- The last date to fill the form is 31 May 2020(Extended).
- Candidates are advised to fill the details as per the guidelines in the documents.
OJEE 2020 Registration Fee
The OJEE 2020 application form fee details are mentioned below:
|BAMS & BHMS/Pharmacy||Rs 1000/-|
|Lateral Entry (Engineering/Pharma)||Rs 1000/-|
|MBA / MCA Lateral Entry||Rs 1000/-|
|MBA + MCA, MBA + Lateral Entry-MCA, MBA + PGAT||Rs 1500/-|
|Integrated MBA||Rs 1000/-|
Note: Candidates have to pay Rs.1000/-registration fee for Form- A, B, C, D, F and Rs.1500/- for form-E candidates.
- Mode of Payment: Candidates can make the payment through online as well as offline mode
- Online mode:
- Net Banking
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Offline mode:
- Bank challan in SBI.
- Online mode:
The categories of different courses are mentioned below:
|Form-B||Diploma||Lateral Entry B.Tech/B.Pharma|
|Form-E||Post Graduation||MBA&MCA/MBA&MCA (LE)|
|Form-F||Graduation||5 years Integrated MBA|
OJEE 2020-21 Eligibility Criteria
The details regarding the OJEE 2020 eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- The eligibility criteria are different for different courses.
- The details regarding the eligibility criteria for different courses are mentioned below:
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed class 12 from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks:
- General candidates- 45% Marks in class 12.
- For SC/ST candidates- 40% Marks in class 12.
- Subjects: Physics & Chemistry are required as compulsory subjects along with any one of Mathematics, Biology, Electronics etc. are required.
- Age Limit: There is no such age limit to apply for the B.Pharm exam.
- Qualification: Candidate must be 12th passed from a recognized board/university.
- Minimum Marks:
- For General candidates: 50% Marks in class 12.
- For SC/ST candidates: 40% Marks in class 12.
- Subject: Candidate must have passed with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects.
- Age Limit: Candidate should be minimum of 17 years as on December 31, 2020.
- NEET Scores: Admission will be granted through the NEET exam Scores.
- No entrance exam will be held separately for the admission.
M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan
- Qualification: Candidate must have done B.Tech/ B.Arch/ B.Plan degree etc in the respective programme.
- Minimum Marks:
- For open category candidates: 50% Marks.
- For SC/ST candidates: 45% marks.
- Age Limit: There is no such age limit prescribed by the authority.
Note: In case if anyone produces or submit forged documents or furnish wrong information in the application form will not grant any seat in the college despite acquiring the cut-off in OJEE 2020.
OJEE 2020 Exam Pattern – ODISHA JEE
The brief of the Paper pattern for Odisha Joint Entrance Examination is mentioned below:
- Examination Mode: OJEE is the pen and paper-based examination.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions, There will be four options for each question, out of which only one option is correct.
- Marking Scheme: There is Negative Marking. Candidates will get 4 Marks for each correct answer. If he/she gives an incorrect response, he/she will lose one mark from the total score.
- Duration: The exam duration will be 1 hour or 2 hours varies from course to course.
And read more detailed about Exam Pattern here.
OJEE Syllabus 2020
The syllabus is different for UG, PG and integrated courses. The syllabus for different courses are mentioned below:
The syllabus for various UG courses are given below:
- B. Tech: The syllabus consists of various subjects – Engineering Mathematics, Basic Electrical Engineering, Engineering Mechanics.
- B.Pharm/BHMS/BAMS: The syllabus consists of various subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ biology.
The syllabus for various PG courses are given below:
- MCA: The syllabus consists of various subjects -Mathematics, Computer Awareness.
- MBA: The syllabus consists of various subjects – Verbal Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, General Knowledge, Comprehension, Comprehension and Business Fundamentals.
- Integrated MBA: The syllabus consists of various subjects – Verbal Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, General Knowledge, Comprehension, etc.
- M.Tech/M. Arch: The syllabus consists of various subjects – Engineering Mathematics, Arithmetic and Logical Reasoning etc.
OJEE 2020 Admit Card
The details regarding the OJEE 2020 Admit card are mentioned below:
- OJEE 2020 Admit Card will be released in June 2020.
- The admit card will be released in online mode on the official website.
- Candidates have to bring the ID proof along with the admit card on the day of the exam.
- Candidates should keep extra copies of Admit Card for future references.
Details in the OJEE 2020 Admit card
- Email ID
- Date of Birth
- Enrolment Number
- Test Centre
- Date of Examination
OJEE 2020 Result
The details regarding the OJEE 2020 Result are given below:
- OJEE 2020 ODISHA JEE Result date is June 2020.
- Conducting Authorities releases the merit list on the basis of candidate’s marks in the Entrance Test.
- There will be a different merit list for different courses.
- Candidates can download their rank card through the official website of OJEE.
Read more updated information about Results here.
OJEE 2020 Counselling
The details regarding the OJEE 2020 Counselling are mentioned below:
- OJEE 2020 counselling process will start from June 2020.
- The OJEE 2020 ODISHA JEE will conduct web-based counselling, also known as ODISHA JEE counselling for admission to various courses in Odisha state.
- To appear in counselling, a candidate must pay a non-refundable counselling fee of OJEE 2020 of Rs. 450/-.
Reservation of Seats under Various Categories
The entire details regarding Seats Reservation of OJEE 2020 from the table given below:
|S. No||Category||Seats Reservation|
|2.||Green Card Holder of Odisha||5%|
|3.||Physically Challenged or Person with Disability candidates||3%|
|4.||Children/wards of ex-servicemen who are native of Odisha state||3%|
|6.||Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme||5 %|
OJEE 2020 Application Guidelines
The important guidelines regarding the OJEE 2020 exam are given below:
- The details provided by the candidates should be original and authentic while filling up the Online Form.
- Candidate must fill the particulars online and also upload their photograph, also their left thumb impression and full Signature.
- Candidates should not send a hard copy of the application. However, the candidates should keep safe the copy of the application and payment details for future reference or correspondence, if any.
- There will be no provision for corrections of mistakes in the Application Form. Hence candidates should fill the application form with utmost care.
Time Table For Examination Date
The tentative timetable for OJEE 2020 exam is given below:
|Date||Time||1st Shift||2nd Shift (2. PM to 4. PM)|
|June 2020||9 AM TO 12 Noon||1.Test for 1st year Pharmacy
|1.Test for MBA.
2.Test for Lateral
9 AM TO 10 AM
|1.Test for B Sc. (+3 Sc.) Lateral Entry to Engineering
2.Test for LE (PHARMA)
3. Test for M PHARM
4.Test for Integrated MBA
5. Test for M PLAN
|9.00 AM to 11.00 AM||1.Test for 1st year MCA
2.Test for Lateral Entry
(2nd Year) to MCA.
3.Test for PGAT (Post
Test) for M.Tech / M.
|July 2020||Special OJEE|
Stay tuned to get updates from EntranceZone about OJEE 2020 ODISHA JEE and other such exams.
ojee 2020 b pharma syllabus, ojee colleges, ojee syllabus, ojee 2020 b tech lateral entry, ojee exam date postponed, ouat 2020, ojee full form.