REAP 2019: Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process is one of the state level admission procedure to admit the candidates in B.Tech/B.E./B.Arch UG courses. The process of admission will be carried out by the Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota. The University does not conduct any entrance exam The admissions will be offered on the basis of JEE Main / NATA or intermediate merit. REAP 2019 (Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process) is basically a process of the Registration and choice filling for the students seeking admission in B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology), B.E (Bachelor of Engineering) and B.Arch. (Bachelor of Architecture) in a various college affiliated to RTU Kota (Rajasthan Technical University) Government aided and Private unaided Engineering Colleges of Rajasthan, Except BITS Pilani (Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani), Malviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur Rajasthan and other Deemed & Private Universities of Rajasthan for the session 2019 -2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
- JEE Main 2019 April session Application Form has been released. Click here> Application Form.
- Rajasthan University declares undergraduate courses 2018 results @ uniraj.ac.in
Rajasthan Technical University Highlights
Name of Exam of Examination
Apply for Top & Best Colleges Here. Apply Here
|Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process|
Commonly Known As
|Exam Conducting Body||Rajasthan Technical University|
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions in B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology), B.E (Bachelor of Engineering) and B.Arch. (Bachelor of Architecture|
Mode of Examination
REAP 2019 Important Dates
The important dates are yet to be published by Rajasthan Technical University, Kota.
|Starting of online application form||First week of June 2019|
|Last date for deposition of application cum registration fee(online)||Fourth week of June 2019|
|Last date for filling online application cum registration form and choice filling||Last week of June 2019|
|Round 1st (Out of Rajasthan, Ex. Serviceman, PWD, KM candidates only)|
|Declaration of tentative merit list of 1st
round (Out of Rajasthan candidates and Ex.
Serviceman, PWD, KM)
|First week of July 2019|
|Last date for calling objections in tentative merit list of 1st
|First week of July 2019|
|Declaration of final merit list of 1st round||Second week of July 2019|
|Seat Allotment of 1st round (Out of Rajasthan Candidates)||Second week of July 2019|
|Physical Counselling Ex. Serviceman||Second week of July 2019|
|Physical Counselling PWD, KM||Third week of July 2019|
|Last Date of reporting of 1st Round (Out of Rajasthan Candidates)||Third week of July 2019|
|Round 2nd (Rajasthan State Candidates)|
|Declaration of tentative merit list of 2nd Round (For Rajasthan State Candidates)||07 July 2019|
|Last date for calling objections in tentative merit list of 2nd Round (online)||09 July 2019|
|Declaration of final merit of 2nd Round (For Rajasthan State Candidates)||11 July 2019|
|Seat Allotment of 2nd round (Rajasthan state candidates)||16 July 2019|
|Last Date of reporting of 2nd Round (For Rajasthan State Candidates)||20 July 2019|
|Last Date of online reporting for Institutes for 1st and 2nd Round||21 July 2019|
REAP 2019- Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process
Under this process, the student can apply to 154 engineering colleges affiliated to RTU KOTA (Rajasthan Technical University) with a total intake of 60,000 seats in various Engineering Colleges. For any further information visit the official website here.
How to Apply REAP 2019 Application Form
- Candidates need to fill an online application form on the websites giving following details:
- Father’s name,
- Mother’s Name,
- DOB Date of birth in an online form and submit.
- After that candidate needs to pay counselling fee of Rs 700/- through various online payment methods.
- After this candidate will be allowed to fill other details required in application form of REAP 2019.
CHOICE FILLING AT REAP 2019
- Candidates can fill their choices during choice filling dates mentioned on the website.
- After submitting the choices on the last date of the choice filling, seat allotment will be done by the REAP Authority.
- Once allotted a seat Candidate need to report to allotted institute or can wait for next Counselling for upward movement.
- If candidate appearing for the special round or last round of counselling than the counselling fee will be Rs. 10,000/- charged which will be transferred to the allotted colleges and settled in Total fee.
For B.Tech/B.E. Course:
- The Applicants should have passed class 10+2 from Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other recognised Board or Central Board of secondary Education (CBSE).
- Applicant should score at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/Non creamy layer OBC/ Non creamy layer SBC of Rajasthan State).
- Applicants should have passed the previous exam with Physics & Mathematics as a compulsory subject along with one optional subject.
For B.Arch Course:
- The Applicants must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination from a Recognised Board with Mathematics by securing 50% marks in aggregate.
- Or 10+3 Diploma Recognised by Central/State Govt. with Mathematics by securing aggregate 50% marks.
- Or International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling with not less than 50% marks in aggregate with Mathematics subject.
- Candidates applying through NATA score card, should obtain 80 out of 200 for all categories. There is no relaxation in the minimum pass score of NATA.
Minimum and maximum age criteria to be eligible for REAP 2019
- Eligibility of Candidates is considered as per D.O.B (Date of Birth).
- The candidates born on or after 01 October 1992.
- In the case of SC (Scheduled Caste), ST (Scheduled Tribe) and PWD (Persons with Disabilities) candidates, the Maximum age limit is relaxed by 5 years i.e, on 01 October 1987 or after.
- DOB (Date of birth) will be considered only as per Certificate of Secondary Education Board/University.
In all private un-aided and Government aided institutions some seats are reserved for each category which is given below.
|Categories||Reservation of Seat|
Eligibility For REAP 2019 Counselling
- The REAP-2019 will be open for candidate passing Class 12 qualifying Board examination having eligibility criteria as per JEE Mains 2019.
- Candidates appearing in Class 12 or equivalent qualifying Board exams in the year 2019 are also eligible for REAP-2019.
- The student who did not take JEE Main can also apply for REAP 2019, after fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
How is it different from the earlier format “RPET” Succeeded by REAP?
- In 2015 and before 50% seats were allotted for candidates with JEE Mains Rank and rest 50% seats were allotted to the candidates of 12th Board examination percentile.
- From 2016 100% seats were filled with JEE Mains Score and vacant seats were then to be filled with interested candidates not having JEE Mains Score.
- Such vacant seats may be filled on the basis of 12th Board percentile.
- Also, this year online registration will be open for both candidates with or without JEE Mains Score 2019 from day one.
- Also, direct admission will be done by the REAP Authority under the guidance of RTU Kota through centralised counselling.
- This way lot of problems faced by the candidates seeking admission was eased out. From now admission seeking candidates will not have to run to different colleges to get direct admissions.
- Many times counselling for admission were conducted on the same day at several Institute of Rajasthan. And it was previously difficult for the candidates seeking admission to present at the different location on the same date.
- In order to sort out this problem, there will be only one counselling centre from this year only.
Can Private and Diploma students apply?
- Private candidates who have passed the Class 12 or equivalent exams or appearing in 2019 exam can apply. But the students must have passed the exam in the first attempt.
- For admissions in the second year B.Tech. /B.E. Degree courses, Students of Diploma (3 years) and B.Sc. students can apply in LEEP-2019.
Expected numbers of counselling rounds in REAP-2019
Last year minimum of five rounds of counselling were proposed so expecting the same number this year.
Rajasthan Technical University, Kota
The Rajasthan Technical University was established in 2006 by Government of Rajasthan. The RTU is located at Rawatbhata Road, Kota. Whereas, about 130 engineering colleges, 4 B.Arch colleges, 41 MCA colleges, 95 MBA colleges, 44 M.Tech colleges and 03 hotel management and catering institutes are affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University. Furthermore, more than 3 lac students are studying at various institutes affiliated to the university.
rpet 2019, what is reap exam, reap 2019 counselling date, reap college list, reap official website, reap 2018 official website, reap 2018 application form, reap counselling 2018, reap 2018 registration, reap 2018 form, reap 2018 merit list.