SAAT 2019 Application Form last date for second session is 29 April 2019. Siksha O’ Anusandhan University, Orissa will conduct SAAT for admission in Under Graduate and Post Graduate programs. Candidates qualifying this exam can take admission in different courses available at 3 different campuses. The SAAT 2019 Application form is available on the official website. The examination dates are 14 – 28 (for online mode), 27 (for offline mode) April 2019. SAAT 2019 will not include exams for admission into MBBS and BDS (Bachelor of Dental Science), admission for the same will be through NEET (National Entrance CUM Eligibility Test).
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
SAAT 2019 Overview
|Exam Name||Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Exam Category||UG and PG Level|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Conducting Institute||Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University, Bhubaneswar|
Siksha O’ Anusandhan University Application Form Dates
|SAAT Registration starts||05 December 2018|
|SAAT 2019 Last date to apply||29 April 2019 (For second session)
SAAT 2019 Application Form
Candidates can get the complete information about the Application Form from this article.
Application Form of SAAT is available now.
- Candidates can visit the saat official website and follow for instructions and updates.
- Candidates can also get the application form by speed post from the University itself.
- There is no extra fee for SAAT Application form.
- Students have to fill all the details carefully as any discrepancy in the application form will result in the rejection of the candidate.
The Entrance exam will take place in 50 different cities in the last week of April. Also, Candidates can get all the details about the Syllabus, Registration Process and Admission Dates on this page.
Note: Candidates who will fill “appearing” in the qualifying examination column will have to submit all the relevant mark sheet and passing certificates during the time of counselling if selected for it.
Instruction for Filling SOA University Application Form
- Before filling up the online application form, the candidates should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria for the selected programme.
- Check that the online application form has been filled up properly and completely.
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- All candidates should keep handy recent Colour passport size photograph (File size: Less than 1 MB / File format:: png gif jpg jpeg.) along with scanned signature before filling the application form.
Procedure For Filling up SAAT Application Form 2019
- Firstly, candidates have to fill up their Name, Email, and Mobile Number.
- Afterwards, One Time Password (OTP) will be received at the registered Mobile Number and the candidate has to enter OTP to verify.
- After OTP verification a login will be created and the candidate login id detail will be sent to their registered email.
- To fill up the application form Candidates should log in to the portal.
- Next step is to complete the application form as required and submit.
- Download and print your Application form for future reference.
- The acknowledgement regarding the successful submission of the application form will be intimated on the Email Id.
2019 Application Form Status
All the updates regarding SAAT 2019 Application Form and Candidate’s registration process can be regularly checked on the university’s official website. For doing so, Candidate will have to preserve his/her registration number carefully.
Information Brochure link: http://www.soauniversity.ac.in/
Guidelines for filling Application Form
1. Read all the instruction prior to fill the form.
2. Fill the form in neat and clean writing.
3. Stay up to date with the college updates.
4. Contact the person-in-charge in case of any confusion.
Stay tuned to Entrance zone for more updates regarding SAAT 2019 Application Form.
saat 2019 application fees, saat mbbs 2019, what is saat exam, saat result 2018, online form 2019, saat exam 2019, saat 2019 official website.