SAAT 2020 Exam Pattern has been released by Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University. The exam will be conducted on 10 April till 03 May 2020. SOAU conducts the SAAT 2020 in around 50 cities for selection in various Under Graduate and Post Graduate programs in Engineering at three different campuses. Candidates can read the whole article to know the details about the SAAT 2020 Exam Pattern.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
SAAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates are advised to go through the exam pattern before appearing for the SAAT exam for better understanding. The details regarding the exam pattern of SAAT 2020 exam are mentioned below:
- Mode of Exam: The paper will be in offline as well as online mode.
- Type of Questions: The exam paper will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Total no. of Questions: There will be a total of 120 objective type questions.
- Time Duration: The total duration of the paper will be 03 hours.
- Language medium: The paper will be in the English language.
- Total Marks: The exam paper will be of total 480 marks.
- Marking Scheme: +4 marks will be given for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
|courses||B.Sc Agriculture||B.Sc Nursing||M.Sc (All courses)|
|Number of Questions||120||120||120|
|Marks||4 marks for each correct answer
All India Ramayana Quiz Competition Check Now
1 mark to be deducted for every incorrect answer.
|Examination Mode||Online as well as offline|
Note: for MBBS and Bachelor in Dental Sciences (BDS) Admissions will be done through (NEET) National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about SAAT 2020 Exam Pattern: Pattern Details, Marks wise
Guidelines related to SAAT 2020 Exam pattern
The basic instructions related to the exam pattern are mentioned below:
- Candidates will have to use an HB pencil or a black ink pen to fill the circles in the OMR answer sheet.
- Admit cards can be downloaded by the candidates from the official website. Around 10 days prior to the examination. Admit cards will also be available to the candidates by post.
- Also, there will be three sections in the question paper, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Paper Pattern
|SAAT 2020||Exam Dates|
The official website of SOA University is http://www.soauniversity.ac.in/
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
saat exam 2020 ,saat 2020 official website, saat 2020 application form ,what is saat exam, saat official website, saat colleges, saat mock test, saat test dates.