TS Polycet 2019 Answer key will be available soon. State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad conducts Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS Polycet 2019). It is a State Level Entrance Examination for admission in various Engineering / Non-Engineering Diploma courses conducted by the colleges of Telangana state. Aspirants seeking admission in various Diploma level courses have to participate in the admission & counselling process to grab a seat. Here we are providing details about TS Polycet Admission 2019.
Upcoming Application Form
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Sharda University Admission Open Apply Now
- UPES Admission 2019 Batch is Now Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- KIIT Bhubaneswar Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Banasthali University (Women Only) Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
Latest Update: TS Polycet 2019 Answer key will be available soon.
TS Polycet 2019 Exam Highlights
Name of Exam of Examination
Apply for Top & Best Colleges Here. Apply Here
|Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test|
Commonly Known As
|Exam Conducting Body||Telangana Polytechnic CET|
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions in Polytechnic|
Mode of Examination
Important Dates TS Polycet 2019
The important tentative dates related to TS Polycet 2019 are given below:
|Online Application Release||14 March 2019|
|Last date to fill the application||04 April 2019|
|Admit Card Release||10 April 2019|
|Date of Exam||16 April 2019|
|Result Declaration||24 April 2019|
|OMR Sheet Release||Second week of May 2019|
|Counselling Starts||Last week of May 2019|
TS Polycet 2019 Hall Ticket
- Candidates must visit the helpline centres to get their TS Polycet 2019 hall ticket or download their hall ticket from the official website.
- However, The hall ticket has been available after submitting the Application form.
How to download the Admit card/ Hall ticket?
- On the Official website of TS Polycet click on ‘Print Hall Ticket’ tab.
- Fill the details like class 10 Exam Hall Ticket Number, DOB and Tenth Passing/Appearing Year.
- Click on ’view & print hall ticket’ and download it.
- The hall ticket will be generated in a system screen.
- Take the extra printouts and keep safe till the Entrance exam and further admission process.
TS Polycet 2019 Application Form
Following are some details to fill the form online.
- The Application form is available from 14 March 2019.
- Students can fill the Application form via online mode only.
- Aspirants can download the Application form from the official website.
- Passport size photograph must be affixed in the filled-in application form along with a signature.
How to Apply?
- Visit the official website of TS Polycet.
- Click on ‘Apply Online‘ link.
- Enter all the required details like class 10 Admit card/ Hall ticket no., Year of passing the exam and Date of Birth, Name, Email ID and Mobile number in the Application form.
- Select the Exam centre from the list given in the table as per your preference.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature by click on ‘browse’ button after that click on ‘Upload’ button.
- Now, pay the Application fee by selecting the available payment mode.
- Download the Admit card after the submission of application fee.
- Candidates can also check the Application status after the submission of Application form.
- At last, take the printout of the Application form for future reference.
- A candidate has to pay the Application fee of (Rs. 350/- General Category) (Rs. 200/- for SC/ST candidates).
- Candidates can pay the application fee through any of the nearest AP Online/payment gateway/net banking/Helpline/- centres.
Telangana Polytechnic CET Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility criteria to appear in TS Polycet 2019 are accordingly:
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Age Criteria: There is no upper age limit.
- Resident: Candidate should be a resident of the State Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
- Minimum Marks: Minimum 35% marks in the last qualifying exam.
- Subject: Mathematics is a compulsory subject to appear.
- Qualifying Exam: Must have passed SSC exam or equivalent exam.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates those appeared/appearing in SSC exam and their result is not out yet are also eligible to apply.
TS Polycet Exam 2019 Pattern
Details of TS Polycet 2019 Paper Pattern is as follows:
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode.
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours.
- Total Questions: The question paper consist total 120 questions.
- Type of Questions: Objective type questions
- Language: English and Telugu.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking in the examination.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
How to fill up & Answer OMR Response Sheet?
- The Examiner will provide a specially designed Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Response Sheet (Answer Sheet) to the candidates.
- And, Candidates have to mark their answer & other relevant data on the Answer sheet.
- Also, it is mandatory to go through the instructions for marking the answers & other entries on the OMR response sheet thoroughly.
- Applicants are advised not to draw or make any marks on the response sheet.
- Applicants have to read the instruction sheet carefully before starting to answer the questions.
- Candidates have to mark the correct answer in the OMR response sheet by shading in Dark the appropriate circle with HB/2B pencil only.
TS Polycet 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus of Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test will be based on class 9 & 10 subjects including all topics & chapters of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Syllabus of Mathematics:
- Real Numbers
- Number System
- Quadratic Equations
- Linear Equations
- Coordinate Geometry
- Surface Areas & Volume
- Mathematical Modeling
Syllabus of Physics:
- A structure of Atom
- Chemical Bonding
- Carbon & its Compounds
- Classification of Elements
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Chemical Equations & Reactions
- Acids, Bases & Salts
- Refraction of Light at Plane Surface
- Refraction of Light at Curved Surface
- Human Eye & Colorful World
- Reflection of Light
- The States of Matter
- Surface Chemistry
- Redox Reactions
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Chemical and Ionic Equilibrium
- Phase equilibria & Solutions
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Basic Concepts in Organic Chemistry and Stereochemistry
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing nitrogen
- Chemical Kinetics
- Atomic Structure
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Urea and malonic ester
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis and purification of organic compounds
- Preparation, Properties, and Reactions of Alkanes, Alkenes, Alkynes
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing oxygen
- Reactions of Benzene and heterocyclic compounds
- Organic compounds with the functional group-containing halogens
- Biomolecules – Carbohydrates, Protein, Vitamins, Nucleic Acid, Lipids, Hormones Reactions of a, b unsaturated carbonyl and acids
- Spectroscopy measurements including IR, UV, NMR (proton and carbon 13)
- Environmental Chemistry, etc
TS Polycet Result 2019
- The Result of TS Polycet 2019 will be out on 24 April 2019.
- Candidate must score at least 36 marks out of 120 to qualify the Examination.
- The rank card will be out within one week from the date of declaration of the result.
- The marks are the basis for making the rank list also.
- The admission is offered in the Diploma courses on the basis of rank.
How to check the Result?
- Visit the Official Website of TS Polycet and enter your roll number.
- Click on ‘View Rank Card’ button.
- The result will appear on your screen.
- Check your result and download it.
TS Polytechnic CET Counselling 2019 Schedule
- Web counselling will be conducted for the qualified students of TS Polytechnic CET 2019.
- Furthermore, Candidates must attend the Counselling with original documents as prescribed by the Authority.
- The admission into the Diploma courses will be provided on the basis of TS Polycet 2019 scores.
- Seat allotment details are available on the website.
TS Polycet Counselling Schedule
|Online filing of Basic Information and Payment of Processing Fee||Second week June 2019|
|Certificate Verification||Second week June 2019|
|Exercising Options after Certificate Verification||Second week June 2019|
|Freezing of options||Second week June 2019|
|Allotments of Seats||Third week June 2019|
|Payment of Tuition Fee & Self Reporting through online||Third week June 2019|
|Reporting at allotted college||Third week June 2019|
Documents Required at the time of Counselling
- TS POLYCET 2019 Admit card & Rank Card
- Caste Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Any ID Proof
- SLC/HSC Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Document Verification
- Exercising options
- Allotment of seats
- Payment of Fees & Reporting
Brief Information About Telangana Polytechnic CET
Name of Exam: TS POLYCET – Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test.
Exam Conducting Body: Director of Technical Education, Telangana.
Courses: Engineering/Non-Engineering Diploma Courses.
Exam Level: State Level Exam after 10th class board.
ts polycet 2019 notification, ts polycet 2019 exam date, ts polycet 2018, ts polycet 2018 notification, ts polycet results 2018, ap polycet 2019 notification, polytechnic exam date 2019 telangana, ts polycet joining report.