Manipur B.Ed Admissions 2020: Manipur University, Manipur will announce Manipur B.Ed Admissions 2020 dates. This is a Common Entrance Test (CET) to shortlist aspirants for admission into B. Ed (2 Years) Regular courses in the colleges of Education in University. The Candidates who wish to apply for the program must fill the Application Form before the last date. Candidates can see more regarding more information regarding How to Apply, Important Dates and various other important information about Manipur B.Ed Admissions 2020 by reading the page below.
Manipur B.Ed Admissions 2020 Important Dates
The important dates for Manipur B.Ed Common Entrance Test are given below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Shiv Nadar University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Bennett University-Times of India Group Admissions Apply Now
- Galgotias University Admission Apply Now
|Start Date of Application Form||Last week of June 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||Second week of July 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||Third week of July 2020|
|Entrance Examination||Last week of July 2020|
These are the tentative dates based on the previous year exam.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Manipur B.Ed Admissions 2020: Application Form, Eligibility - Admissions
How to Apply for Manipur B.Ed Admissions 2020?
The Applicants can apply for Manipur B.Ed Admissions 2020 by following the steps provided below:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website at Manipur B.Ed Admissions 2020.
- Candidates must select Notifications link on the official website.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill the online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload Photo, Signature, and other documents.
- Pay the fees online as described below.
- Finally, Proceed to Submit the Application form and Save the Application form for future reference. There is no need to send the Application form to the department.
How to Pay Application Fees for Manipur B.Ed Admissions 2020
After the candidate has successfully filled the online application for Manipur B.Ed Admissions 2020, the Payment of Fee is through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking and also by challan. After the payment is done, Candidates will receive confirmation through e-mail after which Student will need to print the Acknowledgment Slip from their E-mail id or Application Locker under Application Submitted area of the Website
The Application Fees for the different category is:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
DIT University Admission
UPES Design Aptitude Test
UPES Management Entrance Test
Shoolini University Admission
Manav Rachna University
Lovely Professional University
GNIOT Greater Noida
MIT ADT University Admission
GD Goenka DAT
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
Qualification Criteria for Manipur B.Ed Admissions 2020
The candidates who are eligible for the Manipur B.Ed Admissions 2020 must have cleared the following criteria:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Aspirants must have a Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree and must have passed with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) in the examination.
- Candidates appearing in Final Examinations of Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree can also apply.
- The Candidate should not be less than 21 years old.
- There is no age limit for the eligibility criteria.
The admit card is an important document which contains all the necessary examination details and candidates other important information like candidates name, Exam date, exam time, candidates date of birth and exam centre etc.
Steps to download admit card are:
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Click on the link download online admit card.
- Enter your roll number and other details required.
- Finally, Click on Submit Button
- Take a print out of your admit card.
- Save the Admit card for future use.
What are the Documents Required at the time Of Admission For B.Ed Under Manipur B.Ed Admissions?
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate.
- Admit Card of the examination.
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
Manipur B.Ed Common Entrance Test Official Contact Details
Canchipur – 795003
Imphal, Manipur, India
For More Details, Visit the Official Website Here.
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
Stay tuned for more updates on Manipur B.Ed Admissions 2020.
manipur university b.ed entrance exam 2017, manipur university b.ed syllabus, b ed admission 2018, b ed in manipur, list of b.ed colleges in manipur, b ed form 2017, b.ed correspondence course in manipur, manipur university b.ed entrance syllabus, dm college b.ed admission 2018, d.m.college of teacher education, imphal, manipur, manipur university b.ed syllabus 2018, rk sanatombi devi college of education imphal manipur, manipur university phd admission 2018