Manipur B.Ed Admissions 2021 will commence in the month of June 2021(tentative). Manipur University will announce Manipur B.Ed Admissions 2021 dates. This is a Common Entrance Test (CET) to shortlist aspirants for admission into B. Ed (2 Years) Regular courses in the colleges of Education in University. The Candidates who wish to apply for the program must fill the Application Form before the last date. Candidates can see more regarding more information regarding How to Apply, Important Dates and various other important information about Manipur B.Ed Admissions 2021 by reading the page below.
Manipur B.Ed Admissions 2021 Important Dates
The important dates for Manipur B.Ed Common Entrance Test are given below.
|Start Date of Application Form||Last week of June 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||Second week of July 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card||Third week of July 2021|
|Entrance Examination||Last week of July 2021|
These are the tentative dates based on the previous year exam.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Manipur B.Ed Admissions 2021: Application Form, Eligibility - Admissions
How to Apply for Manipur B.Ed Admissions 2021?
The Applicants can apply for Manipur B.Ed Admissions 2021 by following the steps provided below:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website at Manipur B.Ed Admissions 2020.
- Candidates must select the Notifications link on the official website.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill the online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload Photo, Signature, and other documents.
- Pay the fees online as described below.
- Finally, Proceed to Submit the Application form and Save the Application form for future reference. There is no need to send the Application form to the department.
How to Pay Application Fees for Manipur B.Ed Admissions 2021?
After the candidate has successfully filled the online application for Manipur B.Ed Admissions 2021, the Payment of Fee is through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking and also by challan. After the payment is done, Candidates will receive confirmation through e-mail after which Student will need to print the Acknowledgment Slip from their E-mail id or Application Locker under Application Submitted area of the Website
The Application Fees for the different category is:
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
Manipur B.Ed Admissions 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are eligible for the Manipur B.Ed Admissions 2021 must have cleared the following criteria:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Aspirants must have a Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree and must have passed with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) in the examination.
- Candidates appearing in Final Examinations of Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree can also apply.
- The Candidate should not be less than 21 years old.
- There is no age limit for the eligibility criteria.
Manipur B.Ed Admissions 2021 Admit Card
The admit card is an important document which contains all the necessary examination details and candidates other important information like candidates name, Exam date, exam time, candidates date of birth and exam centre etc. Steps to download admit card are:
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Click on the link to download online admit card.
- Enter your roll number and other details required.
- Finally, Click on Submit Button
- Take a print out of your admit card.
- Save the Admit card for future use.
What are the Documents Required at the time Of Admission For B.Ed Under Manipur B.Ed Admissions?
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate.
- Admit Card of the examination.
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
Manipur B.Ed Admissions 2021 Highlights
|Exam Name||Manipur University B.Ed|
|Full-Form||Manipur University Bachelor’s in Education|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Manipur University|
|Exam Mode||Offline (PPT)|
|Exam Date||Will be Available|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
manipur university b.ed entrance exam 2017, manipur university b.ed syllabus, b ed admission 2018, b ed in manipur, list of b.ed colleges in manipur, b ed form 2017, b.ed correspondence course in manipur, manipur university b.ed entrance syllabus, dm college b.ed admission 2018, d.m.college of teacher education, imphal, manipur, manipur university b.ed syllabus 2018, rk sanatombi devi college of education imphal manipur, manipur university phd admission 2018