NEET 2019 Application Form: As per the official announcement by MHRD Minister, Government of India declares that NEET will be conducted only one time in a year. From the year 2016 onward, All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) exam has been replaced by NEET examination and now CBSE is replaced by NTA. NEET 2019 is the gateway to offer admissions to deserving applicants in MBBS and BDS courses at the best colleges in India. NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is a gateway for admissions into medical and dental undergraduate courses offered by various government and private medical colleges of the country. NEET 2019 Application form has been available from 01 November 2018 – 07 December 2018. After the release of official notice interested Applicants can apply for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET 2019). The application process for NEET 2019 will be closed on 07 December 2019.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
NEET is considered the most important exam for those who aspired to pursue medical studies in the future. It is also considered a very tough exam. So the only way to succeed in this exam is to start the proper preparation as soon as possible.
NEET 2019 Application Form Dates Announced by NTA:
The important dates for (NEET 2019) National Eligibility cum Entrance Test are yet to be released.
|NEET Exam Application Form Release Date||01 November 2018|
|Last date for filling the application|
|Last Date for fee payment||07 December 2018|
|NEET January Exam date||05 May 2019|
|NEET Exam Result announcement||05 June 2019|
NEET 2019 Application Form: MBBS Admission Form
NEET 2019 Latest Update: NEET 2019 application form last date to fill Application Form is 07 December 2018.
The steps to fill the NEET 2019 Application Form is given below:
- Candidates need to go to the official website of NEET 2019 and Click on “Apply Online”.
- Read the Instructions Page carefully before moving to the next step.
- Finally, Click on the “I Agree” button and submit the undertaking.
- Fill in the details on registration page like Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Address, Email Address and other important details.
- One Time Password will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Candidates are advised to write the right OTP or else they will be not allowed to fill the form further.
Filling of Online Application Form:
- Personal Details: Fill in personal details like their Name, Temporary Address, Permanent Address, Father’s name, Mother’s name, date of birth, nationality, state, city, gender, category, Aadhaar number.
Choose if you are the only child of their parents and their percentage of physical disability (if applicable). Candidate needs to select a Security Question and answer it. Also, a password has to be generated by the Candidate to log in.
- Contact Details: Fill house number, locality, village/town/city, state, district, pin code and landline details.
- Birth Place Information: Select whether the candidate was born in India or abroad and the applicant will have to also enter the address, state and district.
- Domicile of Candidates: Choose the state of domicile and fill in the house number, locality, village/town/city and district.
- Parents/Guardians Details: Fill the Information about the qualification, occupation and annual income of the Parents/ Guardians.
- Applicant’s Details: Name of the school from where the applicants passed Class 10 along with the address, and all the details.
- Qualifying Details: The name of the school from where the applicants passed Class 12 along with the address, and all the details.
- State Quota: Candidates have to select their residential state, state of domicile and state where they studied Class 12.
- The language of Examination: Candidate need to choose a language for the examination.
- Choice of Examination Centre: Select 3 choices of examination centre.
- Previous Year NEET Roll Number (If applicable).
Click on “No” for Dress Code and then go to the next page after filling in the captcha given.
Review and Submission:
- Candidates are advised to review the whole application Form before submission.
- The information marked in red colour should be checked properly before submission.
- Candidates will be required to Enter the OTP number which has been sent to the registered mobile number.
- Submit the application form to move on to the next step.
Uploading of Scanned Documents:
- Login using registration number and password.
- Upload the important documents such as Photograph, Signature, Right Hand Index Finger Impression.
- To upload a photograph, click on Browse – Select relevant image file from the browser and then click on upload button.
- Similarly, for the sign, repeat the above process and do the same for uploading fingerprint too.
- Finally, Candidates can ensure that proper files are being uploaded when a preview of the documents will be shown while uploading.
Application Fees Payment:
NEET 2019 application form fees for eligible candidates for different Category is given below:
|1.||General Candidates||Rs. 1400/-|
|2.||SC/ST Candidates||Rs. 750/-|
|3.||Physically Handicapped Candidates||Rs. 750/-|
Note: Candidates need to pay the fees in Offline mode through E-Challan by paying in the Bank or in Online mode by paying through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- E-Challan payment can be done by depositing fees in Syndicate Bank, ICICI Bank or HDFC Bank by taking a printout of the generated challan and deposit the fees in the bank.
For more details, Candidates can visit the NEET 2019 application form official website: CLICK HERE
Stay Tuned for More Updates about NEET 2019 Application Form nta (MBBS & BDS admission)
neet 2019 application form date, neet 2019 application form instructions, cbseneet.nic.in 2019 application form, cbse neet 2019, aiims 2019 application form, neet 2019 application form last date, neet 2019 application form login, neet registration 2019, neet application form.